Locals in #Ankara reported a powerful blast near #Erdogan's Presidential Palace, some saying a fresh F-16 airstrike

>Locals in #Ankara reported a powerful blast near #Erdogan's Presidential Palace, some saying a fresh F-16 airstrike

>It is still unconfirmed as to if the Navy has sided with the coup, indications are that the navy is pro-coup

>Istanbul Strait being closed to all ship traffic means no traffic and pass to and from the Black Sea, including the Russian Black Sea Fleet

>We want to reconfirm Istanbul Strait is closed to all ship traffic, multiple sources including @Reuters This is huge

>MAJOR BREAKING NEWS Istanbul Strait is closed to all ship traffic. This means naval traffic cannot pass into the Black Sea

>It is believed that #Russia will take advantage of this situation. Their military is also reported to be at an increased status

where were you when ww3 started Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hishark12345/status/754162874679951360
touregypt.net/featurestories/kek.htm
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/754165360593555456
twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754169959023083520
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754171162708631552
twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754172442109542400
twitter.com/taylieli/status/754172267035234304
twitter.com/taylieli/status/754172954058121216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I AM SO ERECT FOR MORE DEAD ROACHES

I don't want them to die, I want them to suffer under a secular military dictatorship for decades

so they lost instanbul but gained the navy? Seems like a net win

twitter.com/hishark12345/status/754162874679951360

Wow the air force is also on their side.

I hope all this "everyone surrender" is some meme propaganda shit

If they won the navy they won, period.

>It is believed that #Russia will take advantage of this situation. Their military is also reported to be at an increased status

OH FOR THE LOVE OF MEME MAGIC PLEASE BE REAL

>inb4 Erdogan is live streaming to CNN while hiding under a desk as shells fall around the building, still shilling that the coup has failed

>Help me, Merkel has my children!

>tfw reading all about Turkey's rise back to a dominate power the last two years
>tfw had to see the family and shit and missed literally 100% of the greatest happening of this decade

can someone fill me in?

I understand it was a coup of sorts, but who dunnit?

was

I hope the rebels are kemalists and win this shit, the last we all need, turks included, is a triumphant Erdogan.

>inb4 Germany send troops to support Erdogan

It's not real, it's some faggot kid who's google translating turkish twitter shit posts lmao

Chickens belong in a coup. Roaches belong in a motel.

so what exactly are the russians going to do?

holy fuck and my main news source (after Sup Forums of all places) has dedicated 99% of their entire site to Turkey today

I even had a half day at work today

what a shitty day to miss

we don't know who did it yet. Could be islamists for that matter
>not knowing that the straits are literally a matter of national security for russia
summer pls leave

FUCK OFF CIA

>Captcha boats

MUH MUH IT'S OVER

They will piss and moan and threaten, Russia will do nothing.

Ok niggers, explain to me how the military can lose to the police and a bunch of unarmed roaches?

Dude that guy has no source

By surrendering and handing over their guns then being murdered with their own weapons.
Then

They're too pussy to fire into civilians and cops

No will to fight. Turkey's troops are largely conscripts.

Cause they dont want to fire into a crowd of - lets be honest here - mostly innocent people

>we don't know who did it yet. Could be islamists for that matter
has Sup Forums considered it to be PKK?

>>not knowing that the straits are literally a matter of national security for russia
this all the way
access to the straits are literally the only reason why Turkey is in NATO

In return, NATO supports Turkey militarily and uses them to leverage the power struggle with Iran in the ME.

Hail be to KEK
To the obscure god
Bringer of miracles
Bringer of chaos
Hail to the entropy
Hail to disorder
May darkness come
And the unknown with it

I call upon thee god of darkness and abyss, let the coup succeed, let IS burn!

Because they realized that if you defeat them, they win.

wew

fuck he;s in a toyota isis confimed!!!!

kek

Very good.

Kek is a harbringer of light my man.

Looks like Russia's gonna want to open up that strait.

Stop posting ozil we all know you're actually a turk

whoa wait Erdogen is in Germany now? goddamnit are there any videos that I can watch?

P R A I S E K E K
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

Only reasonable post here, it seems like everyone lost their minds here with their false facts that they get from some sensationalized fake twitter account that only posts fake shit that literally is not reported anywhere else. Typical Sup Forums always on the wrong side of arguments.

No, he landed in istanbul just hours ago. Seriously where do you guys get your fake news? How do you not question news? Baffles me.

Go suck a dick Netherland. It's suddenly ok when western media lies to you about this but it's not ok when they lie to you 99% of other times?

touregypt.net/featurestories/kek.htm

Many get this part wrong, kek is not evil or good, he simply is

He is beautiful chaos and entropy, he or it is the unknown, unseen opportunity and entropy

KEK is ancient,older then anything, since KEK by definition is the forgotten god

I don't even care about WW3 at this point I just want to see Erdogan getting fucked

>being this wrong
>being this

post again and ill send you flying, pal

he sought asylum in Germany fucktard

I'm literally just coming into this fucking mess because I was busy today

>Join military
>Kill your own countrymen
Turkey, what?

It probably won't happen, but obviously Putin wants to snatch up some former Soviet bloc states along the boarder region. Now's a good time to try with impunity

REMINDER THAT THERE HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY NO NEWS COMING OUT OF ANKARA

REMINDER THAT THAT IS THE CAPITOL AND THE MILITARY BOMBED ALL OF PARLIAMENT INTO ASHES

I don't really get what's going in what's happening

is this about the France terrorist bus thing

>western media

I get my info from anti-erdogan turkish friends who are currently in istanbul and went outside to protest against the coup. Tell me again how knowledgable you are, armchair warrior. Just admit that sometimes you can be WRONG about things, you dont have the right info to judge things, you simply dont know even anything about the details of the turkish government the past 50 years. Youre a joke dude. But keep on bashing and hating one another here, you think you know the truth to all things that happen in this world just because some 14 year old basement dwellers post their meaningless opinion on this mongolian pictureboard. Youre literally this stupid, think about it.

>Join military
>Save your country from increasing radicalism, tyranny, and a betrayal to the ideals your nation was founded on

I think someone drove a bus into Turkey

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/754165360593555456

EAT UP THAT TASTY PROPAGANDA

>who are currently in istanbul
Here lies your problem. The fights take place outside of Istambul

i get some sources from my turkish friends but they are all literally faggot kurds who dance in the middle of istanbul to protest erdogan hurting their feelings.desu anti akp is just a bunch of youths and lgbt.

IT'S LITERALLY NOT OVER

>short reply

>all in caps so people think youre saying something of any importance

>linking to fox news

1/10 for the troll effort

>I get my info from anti-erdogan turkish friends who are currently in istanbul and went outside to protest against the coup.
Gee they sure know what's going on when big dicks start swinging

I pasted it from another thread. Do you think I will think up of original replies to post in every fucking Coup thread?

Flying where?

>le fox new is bad meme

t. RT and Al-Jazeera watcher

>I AM SO ERECT FOR MORE DEAD ROACHES

Why?

It will create a refugee crisis 5 times worse then Syria.

All those roaches for Europe and your cuck leader will want thousands too.

You literally oppose anything I say, even if I said something you agree with, you would turn it around just for the sake of arguing, theres no use. I wouldnt be surprised if youre retarded, like literally cant think for yourself for a moment.

Who /comfy/ here?

PRAISE KEK

How big is your dick you cross dressing anime poster?

jesus fucking christ. is that an ipod?

ALSO:

GAY
A
Y

Evalion?

>I'm too good/smart for this argument

At least try, man

stop sucking so much dick and your knees wont be so red

Better get a ham
There won't be any Turkey left for Christmas

Only 60?

ww3 has already started

moar

IT'S NOT OVER YET
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754171162708631552

Isn't that because Ankara is held by the Coup and they've pretty control all media there?

You again. Your pics on Sup Forums inspired me to buy an Extreme Q a few years ago. Good shit. Thanks.

age/size/location?

im a top btw but im pretty big ;)

its 2016 and we cant get a live update from a world capital

I'm eating ice cream sandwiches
[spoiler]but i'd rather eat your ass[/spoiler]

you've been posting these fucking images of yourself with ur legs on that god damned chair for 6 years man

and i still want to fuck you

faggot

HMMMMMMMM

Eric seems like a top lad

lift that skirt up leaf

>access to the straits are literally the only reason why Turkey is in NATO.

That and airspace/US airbases. Without them as a hub the nearest major airbase to the middle east is in Germany, AND they would have to skirt around turkeys airspace too.

Much easier to call them an "ally" and just use their territory for whatever we want. Up until very recently they were a good stooge who didn't cause us many headaches.

FUCKING HABBENING

twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754172442109542400

Why the fuck are all these liberal sources praising the people and police? These are the very same people who were brutalizing protesters a few years ago and killing Kurds even more recently.

PKK said its not them

>All those roaches for Europe and your cuck leader will want thousands too.
Who ever said anything about taking them in? With Europe seemingly wanting to go nationalist, those cockroaches have nowhere to go but 6ft under.

Maybe except Germany, but Germany is beyond salvation. The Krauts can die off.

Shieet
twitter.com/taylieli/status/754172267035234304

ERDOGAN SUPPORTERS LYNCHING SURRENDERED MILLITARY TROOPS AND THROWING THEM FROM BRIDGES
twitter.com/taylieli/status/754172954058121216

RIP.

>twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754172442109542400

that's what they get for surrendering, pussies.

sweet jerkoff jesus

>so what exactly are the russians going to do?

They are going to rename a city.

Turkroach soldiers getting thrown from bridge while captured.

Shits done. The roaches are getting roachier

Where are the planes refueling and getting more ordnance? Are there coup controlled airbases?