Makes 5 jokes an episode about Le trump Russia conspiracy theory

>makes 5 jokes an episode about Le trump Russia conspiracy theory
>never made a single joke about hillary's ties to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the CIA, Wall Street, the Muslim brotherhood, al-nusra, Mossad

Why is Saturday Night Live such a disgustingly biased "comedy" show?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XfwE6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody forces you to watch it my dude

they picked a side and now they have to pander to their audience, no matter if theres any evidence

One has shirtless Putin, the other doesn't.

>REEEEEEEEEEE DONT MAKE FUN OF MY GOD EMPEROR TRUMP ORANGUTAN MAN

because Trump is the president now so he gets to be made fun of

are you this dense?

Hillary had ties to the CIA??!?

Lock her up! MAGA! Build the wall!

She's not the president, you turboretard. They've always parodied the president in office.
Why are trumpkins such delicate flowers?

>B-B-BUT WHAT ABOUT HILLARY?

Fucking hell, the persecution complex of Trump fags is just insane.

TRUMP WON.

That's why no one gives a shit about Hilary anymore.

Because the left indoctrinated the schoolkids in urban cities, specifically larger metropolitan (like, say, NEW YORK), and those schoolkids grew up to become writers of SNL, where they reinforce the beliefs they grew up with the only way they know how: by staying within their bubble and assuming the echochamber they were told to exist in encompasses the entire world.

>why are they making fun of the current US president and not his all-but-irrelevant opponent from several months back who was notoriously bland and is no longer in the news?

christ you're a whiner

because Trump is a joke so far

>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart is acknowledging the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn just got denied immunity

Because it's made by new york yuppies for new york yuppies. Plus they didn't exactly flatter her when they brought her on as a guest star, you're just easily triggered.

The leftists are still so shell shocked about losing they have descended into a pit of conspiracy theories about Trump and a cabal of Evil Russians Communists controlling the world

Do trumpkins really have no defense besides MUH HILLARY

Show me 5 opening monologues making fun of Obama

>Show me 5 opening monologues
Why the goalpost change? You're such a pussy ass bitch, user.

I specifically quoted those 3 posts because they all made the claim that SNL has ridiculed every past president, yet you can't show me evidence of Obama getting ridiculed to back up your claim?

I'm sure they would be making those jokes if hillary had won right? right?

They actually did one once about Obama's executive order that basically made illegal immigration "legal"

It was in the form of that old "I'm just a bill" video from the 70s

>muh Hillary
>even after the election is over

It amazes me how Trump's supporters still don't get that the Hillary hate was all a meme. Even after he literally told you that he lied about locking her up you still don't get it. Not only did he donate to the Clinton Foundation, but he was friends with both Bill and Hillary for years. Hillary even attended his wedding in Florida.

Probably not. Hillary is 100% white rice with nothing of note aside from being a woman, whereas Trump is a big fat joke generator with legs.

Only one of those posts claimed that. The other ones are just pointing out that clamoring for content on Hillary, a nobody who was hard enough to write jokes about when she was in the spotlight, makes you look like a total dipshit.

Alec Baldwin forgets that no matter how much he shills, he's still a white male.

archive.is/XfwE6

>>The 59-year-old, who has been permanently blinded by his privilege, says his notorious 2007 leaked voicemail to daughter Ireland Baldwin has done permanent damage to their relationship. Not him, mind you. The voicemail.

I've seen this pasta before

>what aboutism
>caring about some shitty mainstream comedy show

so? he should act presidential and just lie about it
>alec:I never said this
>somebody:there is a recording of your voice
>alec:wrong
>alex:next question

I thought that sudekis guy left the show

He was there just to play Romney after that real life meeting with Trump where Donald made Mitt grovel for a cabinet seat and then denied him.

>TV show makes jokes about the major >scandal of the day- a traitorous >president.

>Sup Forums dipshit thinks only Reddit >would care.