Ridley Scott is doing a WW2 movie about the Battle of Britain

variety.com/2017/film/news/ridley-scott-battle-of-britain-world-war-ii-1202021890/

>Ridley Scott is in early development at Fox to direct and produce a “Battle of Britain” World War II movie with Matthew Orton writing the script.

>Fox bought the project as a pitch last year and set the project up with Scott’s Fox-based Scott Free production company along with Safe House Pictures, operated by Joby Harold and Tory Tunnell. Matthew Charman, who received a best original screenplay nomination for “Bridge of Spies,” is executive producing. Steve Asbell will oversee the project for Fox.

>The Battle of Britain began on July 10, 1940, as Adolf Hitler’s Nazi air force, the Luftwaffe, bombarded the British Isles through October. British seaports and shipping lanes were the first targets, followed by the Royal Air Force airfields and nightly attacks on London — all in preparation for an amphibious invasion of the British Isles. But the Nazis were unable to overcome British resistance in what was the first major defeat for Germany in the war and the plans for the invasion, dubbed Operation Sea Lion, were scrapped.

Will it be Kino?

i guess the newer goyim need to be remembered

>Brits about to be bombed to death
>Churchill calls Hitler to surrender
>Roosevelt kicks the door down
>Out of the way fucking Brit
>Grabs a radio
>Makes the 'fight them on the beaches' speech, pretending to be Churchill
>Brits resist Germans
>Roosevelt tells Churchill he can take the credit
>Churchill gets mad and pushes him down the stairs
>Roosevelt wakes in hospital
>Frank, it's Polio
>NOOOOOOOO
>fin

if they make wwii era dogfights that actually look good i don't care if the movie is kino or not, i'll go see it anyway

Dunkirk will have dogfights too
and bane is in one of the planes

Somewhere out there Neil Blomkamp's heart skipped a beat in hope.

Why?

The old version is a good movie. I don't know what can be done to update it. Have more scenes featuring international volunteers?

Because his Alien movie had to wait until Scott was done with his movies. When Scott said he's gonna made like 4 Prometheus sequels he said that there's a slim chance that his movie will get made but now there's a chance if Scott really makes the Battle of Britain movie.

Does he crash?

PG
PG
PG
PG

No.... it gonna be PG-13!!!!

what the fuck is up with so many ww2 movies, jesus fucking christ

The Goyim must know the horrors committed by German nationalists

>we're a day closer to Christopher Nolans newest masterpiece

I cannot fucking wait for this movie

It has nothing to do with that. Not everything is a conspiracy.

REPEAT, PLEASE!

Why would they have to be reminded? It's literally about a battle that took place over Southern England.

Because muh Luftwaffe were civilian-targeting war criminals and the RAF were heroes that defeated Fascism, goy.
>*silently brushs the bombing of Dresden under rug*

Well considering the Germans were the first to do that sort of unrestricted bombing in Serbia, France, Spain and the Netherlands that really doesn't hold much water man. Also, nobody denies that Dresden happened.

>Anti Nazi movie AGAIN
Zzzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz

How about the civil war. Or the revolution. Everything is played out I don't even know.

Calling anything, especially war movie, "anti Nazi" is such a laughable concept. Suprise motherfucker it's gonna be a movie about military operation. One side was the aggressor in the conflict so they're not gonna change it for internet edgelords.

How about the Spanksh civil war

Dammit meant *Spanish

Bump

>How about the civil war

anti confederate movie? no thanks

>Or the revolution

Didn't you have enough of your wankery about muh revolution already?

I want a Austro-Prussia war followed by Franco-Prussia war with Bismark as main character doing political shenanigans.

Literally a walking stereotype.

Battle of Britain with Michael Caine was great. Most of the dog fights were either real ones from the war or recreated ones using real WW2 planes.

repeat, please!

No, we want something original

>trying to escape spitfire by breaking into horizontal turn
>letting spitfire get that close on your six to begin with
I hope they get someone who knows the planes involved to do the fights.

NO

MORE

WORLD

WAR

TWO

FILMS

PLEASE

Oh goody, another ww2 movie

>bf109 in a turn fight
w e w

>Churchill gets mad and pushes him down the stairs

Top kek