Le 56% visage

le 56% visage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSWrepLjTKc
youtube.com/watch?v=SgF42jlEEIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't wait until we cross the 50% threshold and we'll finally be a nonwhite country.

tryhards. I bet you guys are giving a huge fuck and having a blast when youre youre youre like like like 80 years years youre old

I'm going to fully embrace it when it comes. Plus it's not like there won't be white enclaves like in wyoming or vermont.

you think I'm going to be alive then? I don't even know if I'm making it past my 20s.

The northeast is the only part of the country that isn't become nonwhite rapidly. I'll see if I can move there someday and see what sort of genetic diversity I can introduce.
I don't remember what date is supposed to be the day we turn nonwhite, but you can come to my 49% party if you want.

What do you think you should do about that?

I can start making you guys whiter again? But everyone would look like me which is unacceptable..

>Weirdos bro

obviously be a little healthier.

Average Syrian refugee looks whiter than average """""""white""""""" american

There isn't anything wrong with diversity man. I've lived in tough neighborhoods in chicago and had some great times there w/ black neighbors and all. I used to have beers w/ a homeless black guy that would randomly stroll around near my house, it was actually pretty fun. The future isn't as bleak as they paint it on here.

no, but there is. You want only diverse people in Zion after the machines are taking over? Nah. Blondes man. I have grey eyes

Didn't imply otherwise. Pic related is my diversified city, I wish there were a more even amount of Asians, Blacks and Hispanics but whatever.
Diversity is strength. There is a reason a Mongrel nation rules the world.

>implying you're not gonna get buttfucked by Tyrone from Mogadishu in 10-20 years
>implying your women aren't getting blacked left and right and want anything to do with your ugly pasty-faced inbred Asian potato-looking ugly mongol ass

kek

>implying Tryone wants to buttfuck you
>implying 'our" women don't want to get Blacked.

>tryhards. I bet you guys are giving a huge fuck and having a blast when youre youre youre like like like 80 years years youre old
I'll be in Europe talking loudly and chatting up random nordics long before then.
>The northeast is the only part of the country that isn't become nonwhite rapidly. I'll see if I can move there someday and see what sort of genetic diversity I can introduce.
We already have enough and it's increased crime.
t.NYC

youtube.com/watch?v=WSWrepLjTKc

>I can start making you guys whiter again? But everyone would look like me which is unacceptable..

>Antti of Finland feels content with his BTFOing of ameritard by posting a black music video
>gets off of american website
>gets off of internet, an american invention
>gets off of his computer with most likely american hardware
>gets into his car, an invention who's propagation was only possible by americans
>drives away from his job at an american company's finland base
>gets home
>gets back onto Sup Forums

He's probably that prolific 'Finnish' shitposter AKA some Somali nigger that lives off of welfare and shitposts from home because he has nothing better to do. He's been shitposting on Sup Forums for fucking years.

Since nobody did it yet:

*BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPTFPTFPTFPT*

lol

lol

niggers and spics and chinks and gooks and kikes should die

white births now a majority again 65% by 2020

dont spit on the screen you beast!

>Northeast
>White

When was the last time you went to Newark, NYC, Philadelphia, and Boston?

What's your address?

I could tell you pussy, but it would be shown to everyone

you in the link
youtube.com/watch?v=SgF42jlEEIs

"I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU, BUT ILL SMOKE YO ASS"

Are you afraid, Pekka Abdilahi Omar?

no ;] but id rather find me some qts than have you visit hahah