Premier League teams without Arab or Russian money

Are there any teams left in the PL that aren't supported by Russian or Arab money, the game seems so inflated with money that the whole prospect of smaller clubs playing in the top flight is going to soon be non existent, making the whole awesome idea of promotion and relegation a pointless concept.

manure

???

Newcastle have an English owner but he is a literal child slaver

yeah I heard about him, he is probably the reason the Tyne and Wear derby gonna be back on in the Championship, or is Sunderland gonna get relegated again

West Ham

>British owners
>British kit/jersey supplier
>British captain
>QUEEN ELIZABETH LONDON stadium
>British Manager
>British assistant manager
>HARD BREXIT football

West ham is the anti arsenal

All the Russian owners are Jewish

Your club is a joke

British Owners who alienated most of their fanbase, though. that move killed the soul of the team just like Arsenal's move to The Emirates. from what I understand Highbury was like a cathedral, just like Upton Park

The Highbury is a library never compare it to Upton Park which was 100x louder and better. There was no difference for Arsenal people are just nostalgic on their old stadium.

ever since they left Highbury they have become a joke franchise. they were football gods there

>franchise
fuck off

>arsenal
>not a franchise

the minute they got taken over by arab oil money they became a global brand, a franchise.

They're majority owned by a white American

>Are there any teams left in the PL that aren't supported by Russian or Arab money
most of them

Liverpool and Manchester United are owned by Amerilards

he means Man United, you plebecite. Although technically, aren't Jews arabs?

yeah that's right, I'm and idiot, the fucking guy who owns the Rams owns them.

>Eastern Europeans
>Arabs

in what world are people who are named. Silver, -Berg, Stein, etc, Arabic??

Stop posting you clueless retard

>Canadian Football