Things that scared you as a kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AHvWoDB-PYo
youtube.com/watch?v=_Cc8cj6PAKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My dad

also this

if your answer isnt this guy yer a genY pleb and dont belong here

I was afraid to watch this movie for a while. Also the guy who gets acid on him in Robocop and starts melting. I remember my parents not letting me watch it because of the scene where he gets all shot up but the acid guy is what really freaked me out.

This one for sure. Also the stove in Home Alone and Robert Stack's voice on Unsolved Mysteries.

> Regan was bad

TEAR DOWN THAT WALL!

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Was it the lead in everything?
Genetics?
His upbringing?

pic unrelated

The only thing I was ever scared of as a kid was a certain area in this indoor playground that was ill-maintained
Several people told me it was haunted and that ghosts were there

I was scared of going near sinks, bathrooms, drains and rivers after watching this.

Also, after watching Jurassic Park, i had visions of Dinosaurs chasing me.

youtu.be/AHvWoDB-PYo

Nightmares

the toilet man from x-files

just the usual, velociraptors and the xeno from alien. Oh, and Freddy.
Loved them all when I became a teen

This motherfucker/

I thought he was silly. What I thought was scary about that whole franchise is that there was a blurb about skeleton farming which was apparently a thing that was happening in India and caused the Indian government to outlaw the overseas sale of skeletons for medical purposes. The commentary below comes from the commentary for the film.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Cc8cj6PAKk

I don't understand your post

Pure horror kino

>takes credit for something that was already happening

STOP

you must have turned that scene off because he actually comes out of the vent. scully's toilet was just legit clogged

>hating the most A E S T E T I C S president after Trump

>>too young to experience a religious nutbag president with his finger on the button

why even live? you'll never drink new coke in constant fear of atomic annihilation. SAD.

I really like how reagan, despite being a religious nutbag with way too much power, set in motion the events that would remove all power from the US government.