What a facinating movie

What a facinating movie

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebuild_of_Evangelion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a movie

Fuck off weeb

Fucking terrible movie. I liked the first two for their own merits but the third was dogshit.

Another fucking Sup Forums thread that will be babysat for the purpose of mining

>not appreciating 40 minutes of gay piano

you don't watch movies, and discuszion of anything but capeshit makes you insecure so you have to spam your pleb garbage. You'll grow out of it don't worry

3 the best Rebuild, 2 is the worst. Plebs will disagree, but I'm right on this.

I don't know what to think about 3 because I'm not sure about anything until the 4th one comes.The ending song was pretty good though.

Guys chill

Why did they bring Shinji back if they didn't want him for anything? As soon as he's introduced they tell him to do absolutely nothing. Like, why bring him back at all?

The entire movie is a mess. Anno wanted to make a Super Robot series but he was tied up milking the money cow that he doesn't actually like, so he just phoned it in and made a turd which thankfully killed the franchise.

they wanted to keep Gendo from getting his hands on him and making him do what he eventually does at the end of the movie, but they didn't bother to explain this to him because they're fucking morons, so when Rei shows up to ave him rather than treat him like dirt and put a bomb on his neck he was more than happy to leave.

So what's the deal with these movies? Are they just remakes or is the impact causing the events to happen over and over again?

HOLD ON A FUCKING MINUTE
I thought the End of Evangelion was the final movie
are they still making this series? I thought it was a couple of remakes

We don't know, we will have to wait until the fourth movie to find out. But knowing Anno even then we might not get the answer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebuild_of_Evangelion

At first it seemed they were remakes, but then they were like time loop sequels or something. It's still not really clear.

The first Rebuild movie is a remake
The second is a half-remake that starts to lean into its own direction
The third is a balls to the wall nonsensefest that takes place 15 years after everything else and is absolutely rediculous.

There is a fourth coming out but no official release date

It was basically a reboot but Anno aborted mid-term.

I still remember the drama...
>Hey fans, here you have rebuild!
>Oh, so cool, oooh, all new effects
>Oh, you actually like it, here, have 2.22!
>FFFFFFFUUUU
>You're still here? I'm disappointed, here, have 3.33
>RRRREEEEEE
>Now wait and see what i have planned for 4.44...

Not enough Shinji x Kaworu gayness.

Playing piano while imagery of two stallions running together is all we get? Not even a kiss.

Also it sucked and nobody telling Shinji why doing anything was bad or outright killing him to prevent it was really fucking stupid.