Has any character ever been as insanely lucky as Tony Soprano?

Has any character ever been as insanely lucky as Tony Soprano?

>skips out on the robbery that got Tony B sent to jail for a decade by pure chance
>survives THREE car crashes with little to no lasting injury
>survives getting jumped by the two black hitmen Uncle Junior sends after him
>FBI comes for Uncle Junior and not him
>FBI's bugged lamp gets removed from the basement because his water heater breaks, and he keeps holding incriminating discussions there
>survives getting shot by Uncle Junior
>Janice kills Richie and saves him a lot of trouble
>Furio has infinity chances to kill him easily, but decides against it
>random guy who witnessed him go to commit a murder decides not to testify for some reason

this is just off the top of my head. given his track record, it would be safe to assume that Members Only Guy stepped out of the bathroom, slipped, and broke his neck.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/malapropism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you know Quasimodo predicted all this

everyone misremembering/mispronouncing stuff was indeed the show's strongest point.

>Still gets killed in the finale

Walter White

>>random guy who witnessed him go to commit a murder decides not to testify for some reason

lol there was definitely a reason behind it, he didn't want to be targeted by the mafia

prove it

Show me it's body

>there are actually plebs like this

Suddenly going bald feels a lot better when I see Tony going through the same thing

>thinks the most predictable and cliche ending is deep and profound
>not pleb

I... I don't know how to break this to you.

>Interior decorator

It's almost as though he were the protagonist of a popular television show or something.

But the point is that it wasn't deep or profound.

I had an operation that pierced my uterus

BOTH OF EM???

I always found the car accidents a bit ridiculous.

>FBI comes for Uncle Junior and not him

that was the entire reason Tony let Uncle Junior become the boss instead of himself

in the first season, they specifically call Junior the "lightning rod" because it would take the attention away from Tony.

>popular television show

"You will probably not even hear it when it comes"
>cuts to black killing all sound
>homage to the assassination in the Godfather where killer goes into the bathroom
>writer of the show said "the only thing ill say about the ending: when I saw the ending of planet of the apes, I went out and said 'Wow, did they also build a statue of liberty?' a.k.a calling you retards for misunderstanding this extremely obvious thing

that's just misdirection, what the hell does a movie about monkeys have do to with the sopranos

>tells an anecdote where he had completely misunderstood a very obvious ending
>when asked to say something about the sopranos ending

>>what the hell does a movie about monkeys have do to with the sopranos

What a cool guy, I want to be like him.

>skips out on the robbery that got Tony B sent to jail for a decade by pure chance

He had a panic attack, passed out, and hit his head. He was full of guilt and shame.

His head just got fatter with every season

That's life retard, you avoid horrible life altering shit every fucking day of your existence

It's the same with Escobar. You have to be lucky to make it this far.

good point. of Fidel Castro's 300+ survived assassination attempts, a good number of them were sheer luck, too.

eh, they're a diamond dozen

dictionary.com/browse/malapropism

And breaking bad

The one I can't buy is "revenge is like serving cold cuts" come the fuck on Tony, nobody god damn ever heard it like that before. what a forced shit line

>survives getting jumped by the two black hitmen
Well, they were black. I'd have to call that normal, not lucky. I've never seen a black not fuck something simple up, like "graduate high school", or "raise your fucking kids".

>>skips out on the robbery that got Tony B sent to jail for a decade by pure chance
Yeah it's amazing he just happened to not be there

surely a coincidence

it's not like he wisely said "yes, this is a perfect time to be triggered into a panic attack by my mother." he got lucky.