Get me a "black" actor that white people are comfortable with

>get me a "black" actor that white people are comfortable with
>say no more

which is why he'd make a great Bond

Excuse me?

That's not Denzel or will smith

nobody cares what white people feel comfortable with

your time is up white boi

I hope so too. It's time for Hispanics to rightfully claim of of North America. Sure they will have to wipe out the blacks too, but the world will be a better place.

Name a more overrated actor (apart from Benedict Cumberbatch) than this guy. You can't.

No, he wouldn't.

Chris-chan kino when?

>Hispanics not white

Hispics are just as much from Europe as Germanic peeps are.

>Ayo hol up where da young boipussi at?

Don't kid yourself, if a race war/balkanization ever happens it would be Whites vs Mexicans for the most part. Blacks would just get wiped out instantly by both sides, but they are too stupid to understand that.

No Pablo, you're not.

YEAH

NOTHING MAKES ME FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE THAN BEING YELLED AT CONSTANTLY

There are so many. Leonardo DiCaprio, Bill Murray, Tom Hanks, I could go on.

Overrated is a useless descriptor for actors because all it says is 'this guy is getting too much credit for my particular taste since he doesn't appeal that much to me'. There are so many actors that aren't jaw-dropping in the acting department, but it's their magnetic personalities or quirks that make people appreciate seeing them on screen.

CHI

Those actors have been in a lot of good movies though. Idris Elba was just some WE WUZ shit in Thor and a half-arsed voice actor in a remake of a child cartoon.

Elba4Bondfags need to die already. James Bond sin't black. Get over it.

I'm actually not comfortable with this guy cause he has a goatee and he aint Will Smith.

He was great in the wire and beast of no nations though

British niggers are cool in general

How does being in a good movie make you a good actor?

Elba was great in The Wire. And he really owned Beasts of No Nation. His filmography goes beyond your children-focused mentions -- he's not some black dude who came out of nowhere.

^o^

Like it or not the obvious answer is Will Smith, he is by far the whitest black actor

>comfortable with

That's a nice way of saying "generally successful"

He's even in a crazy religious cult/scam.

>give me an actor who's loud, rude, and doesn't trust anyone who has better hygiene than himself, the audience doesn't think this african actor is properly """black"""