£75m for 18 goals

>£75m for 18 goals

Was it worth it?

How much would they get if they decided to sell him in the summer, assuming he plays like this for the rest of the season?
30m?

0m

nobody would take him because of the wage demands

honestly i hope they dont field him at the world cup
hes a massive choker
do you guys remember him getting rated on this board?

are we reaching a point where, due to the lack of depth in defense, his brother is more crucial to their NT than him?
I don't really rate either, but belgium have no fullbacks and loads of attackers

ROMELLUUUUUU LUKAKUUUUUOOOO
HE'S OUR BELGIAN SCORING GENIUS
WITH A 24 INCH BENIS
BELLEND TO HIS TOES
SCORING LOADS OF GOALS

>posts a picture of messi

what did OP mean by this?

shockingly he's the most clutch striker they have. wtf is up with all the Belgian chokers?

i still rate him higher than morata

lol argentina BTFO!

They will have an all black starting 11 and BLACK the tournament. The brown and hazard might be used as subs every once in a while but make no mistake, it's the BLACK MANS team.

Samefag!

Bunch of mercenaries, no team spirit.. Walloons vs flandriens. There was even talk of jealousy because some players were at bigger clubs, making more money etc.. And of course, Shit coaches

W T F
T
F

This is Belgium's best lineup IMO. Lukaku shouldn't play unless his form drastically improves

I see you've never once seen them play

you dont watch any real soccer and just play fifa right?

Nice meme lineup, leaving out Hazard LMAO

Mingolet isn`t even a starter at Liverpool, the absolute state.

Literally watch every Belgian NT game, my mother is from there and it's better than the USMNT. The 4312 would let Dembele and Nainggolain push forward and wide, which I feel they are well suited too. Witsel is shit and hopefully Dendoncker can sit and protect the backline. Meunier and Lukaku are far and away the best 2 fullbacks.

Only question is whether to play KDB as AM with Hazard and Mertens in front or just play 4321 with KDB and Hazard interchaning in behind Mertens. Could easily switch between systems.

If the opposition are weak in midfield you can drop KDB to a 3 man midfield like in City and have Thorgan play RW in a 433.

3 atb with Carrasco is a meme, he'll get exposed by the first decent RW he faces. Vertonghen is best in a 4atb as well. They need someone to protect that tho, and Dendoncker is the only DM they have who isn't a lazy nig.

LMAO gud 1
Well Casteels is a better backup tbf but it doesn't matter since Courtois will play all the time

>tfw you are team paid less for two plus 20 goal attackers a season combined

Spurs payed 5 million for more goals between Kane and Alli, and they're English. Don't get too smug

me on the right

wheres your centre forward....has martinez brainwashed you already?