What do you think about Ukrainians?

What do you think about Ukrainians?

It's sad, they're poor as fuck

I think half of them are fucking cucks for wanting Russia to take over their country. You have to be absolutely retarded to think that Russian rule would be a good thing for your people. The ones that have the balls to resist even knowing the risk of assassination like Osmayev and Okuyeva I respect deeply though.

most non white slavs, after slovenians and bulgarians

I study with a couple of them, overall bretty gud, very keen to learn. Ukrainian education is even worse than ours from what I hear (and from what I've seen). one dude studied the entire Christmas break in the first semester and went from not knowing the first thing about functions to being top of his class.

They are ok.

ukrainians are even poor than russians. That makes me think , Yesterday I had a russian girl from a city near the caucasus who was begging to marry me because she only earned 300 € and had a kid (slut).

>I think half of them are fucking cucks for wanting Russia to take over their country.
They dont but it's a better alternative than being repressed by the current regime

You have to be dumb to earn less than 500$ here. And yeah, even 300€ is sustainable enough, not with the kid of course

Lots of Ukrainian hookers here

Fuck 'em.

Only someone with literally zero understanding of history would say such a thing. There is nothing worse than Russian rule. No politicians are more corrupt and criminal, not even in Africa.

They seem fine, I've never had a problem with the ones here.

I feel a lot of simpathy for them, much like us they've had to endure a bad joke of history/geography and face the consequences of borders with rabid dog evil "great powers"

the lost child which is breddy sad. I hope they will find their way and place in the life.

>They dont but it's a better alternative than being repressed by the current regime
Yeah the current regime is terrible and the Russian government will be so much better.

Speaking of that... Why ukrainian girls are so cute but ukrainian man are so fucking ugly?

Half of them are actually russians.

this goes for all eastern yuro countries and the answer is "?????????"

>Why ukrainian girls are so cute but ukrainian man are so fucking ugly?
>Why russian girls are so cute but russian man are so fucking ugly?
>Why belarussian girls are so cute but belarussian man are so fucking ugly?
mate, cute girl can't be produced by an ugly father. It's not working like that. Stop this meme, seriously.

I want their girls to stomp on my balls until they're bloody

Beautiful prostitutes. But I don't buy sex.

but sell,eh?

ukraine shouldnt exist as a country.

I suck cocks for free because I'm a gentleman.

fuck off ridf
and find a new proxy

oh look, cucko yar is here
tell me, how does it feel to be a whore?
how does it feel to be a traitor of your own people?
how does it feel to literally beg rich western europeans to let you under their table to eat their crumbs and leftovers?

Nasty Ruthenian/Polish/Cossack/Jewish/Tatar/Turkish soup

classic burgerposting

Ukraine was and is a pile of shit ruled by corrupt gangsters and wanna-bes
been there twice. girls are extremely beautiful, thats why they all wanna go westward
Men are ugly as fuck though