First Marvel Defenders footage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngpuw41IqPk

Premiers on 18 august

>Each Defender has arrived separately at the offices of Midland Circle (a name that should sound familiar to Daredevil fans as the shady operation behind a giant, literal plot hole in season 2), and none of them expected to cross paths. But before they can properly meet and greet, the four have wound up trapped in the middle of a corridor and must brawl their way past a group of enemies.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4
nybulletin.com/
metro.co.uk/2017/03/16/marvel-iron-fists-finn-jones-on-white-saviour-controversy-and-teaming-up-with-luke-cage-in-the-defenders-6513597/
linkedin.com/in/ward-meachum-142459133/
youtube.com/watch?v=bg-725HzJtc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only the blind guy was concerned someone might recognize him?

DD is the only good character out of le moneymaking bunch.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4

>le artsy black and white filmographics

The other three are JUST
First season of Daredevil was kino

This is has to be bait

>First season of Daredevil was kino

That fucking hallway fight.

>First season of Daredevil was kino
Agreed.
>Fantastic fight choreography
>Great potrayal of kingpin
Only complaint would be he was taken down too easily in the finale.

>Daredevil looks more Iron fist than Iron fist
This will trigger Sup Forums out of existence.

>It's another Marvlel capeshit show

Do these execs not know the definition of over-saturation? How many fucking marvel tv shows are running right now, like 7 at this point?

When will this fucking shit end?

First half of S2 with Punisher was good too. Shame the Elektra parts sucked dick.

This is so fucking sad...

That IP is:

nybulletin.com/

>over-saturation

Really?, there are literally thousands of TV Shows that air all year. With them ending and new ones coming out. You're bitching about 7 Marvel shows, 5 of them which are on Netflix while there are dozens of shitty procedural shows that are currently airing, some on their 10th Season.

There is only over-saturation because you over-expose yourself to it. Even if you're on Sup Forums for 2 hours a day you'll get over-expose to all the capeshit wars that go on here between Marvel and DC. Anyone would get sick of seeing it after a while let alone if you browse the internet then you'll see it everywhere. But there is no over-saturation just an abundance of marketing towards it on a medium(the internet) that you happen to use a lot.

>That nigga still walkin around with bulletholes in his hoodie

>xi jinping
>everyday new yorkers

???

I get why Iron Fist and DD would be investigating the Hand Hole but what possible reason could JJ and Luke Cage be doing there. Luke don't mess with no ninjas and JJ might as well be ...

Oh

Rosario Dawson's character bring them all there somehow...

A hero for hire has to keep his brand consistent.

>Claire is talking to one of the MCs
>She tells them she knows people who can help
>After all these 3 years of suggesting it, she finally gets told its a good idea

>must brawl their way past a group of enemies
I'm curious how they will handle the fight choreography.

LC and JJ are basically tanks, they don't have any fighting styles. DD seemed so much better than IF with respect to the choreography. I don't know if that is due to less money being spent on IF or different production crews were used (and DD's was better).

I have enjoyed all of the series. But Daredevil was superior in my opinion. I think they messed up by releasing DD first. It should have been the last one. They should have started with Iron Fist.

I legitimately thought it was Iron Fist with bandana on his head.

When's this coming out? Fall? Kind of excited to see the different characters interacting. Also Sigourney Weaver as the main villain. Hope Shades and Misty come back.

Then the punisher series that comes out this year should be fully kino.

justice for drugged up teenagers who assault people and get killed in self defense

Aparently Fin Jones said they choreographed fights 15min before shooting. So that's why they blow dick.

Mein negers.

if they started with iron fist everyone would not care about the rest of them, they put the best first and generated hype for the others through it

>Aparently Fin Jones said they choreographed fights 15min before shooting.
Source needed

Too many white people. Iron fist should be kicked out of the group

>Gee Danny, I understand that you really want to go to china to fight the Hand, but just you and Colleen are hardly enough to take on an entire cult of killer zombie ninjas, you're going to need help.
>Why, Nurse Coulson, do you know someone who's fought the hand before and has extensive martial arts training?
>Yes I do... me!

It does actually trigger the shit out of me.
DD choreography was so good because DD was played by a stuntman in a mask. They could have easily one the same thing with IF but instead decided to let the actual actor try to learn every fight 15 mins before shooting.
They basically set Finn Jones up to fail for no reason.

>DUDE CORRIDOR FIGHTS LMAO

They could have had a scene where Danny comes into the gym wearing his mask and have Rosario Dawson mistake him for Matt for a second.

>too easily
That's because that was Kingpin before he becomes the man-mountain. In season 2 he wrecked Punisher.
It's kinda Kingpin't thing that he becomes buff in prison. Even 90s cartoon had that.

Hopefully once he gets his costume we can actually have a stunt double with training doing the work. That old 50s footage that Bakuto showed Danny has the costume he should be wearing. Hopefully since he went back to the Temple he finds a way to finish his training and get that costume.

Jessica Jones is a P.I., Luke Cage is just black man doing justice, and Iron Fist is some martial artist I think (haven't watched his show yet).
Daredevil is the legit only superhero of the city.

>2 white men
>1 white woman
>1 black man

To be fair to the punisher, he was literally shackled and had just fought like 12 guys to the death. Fisk isn't much of a fighter, though his strength is starting to border on superhuman by season 2.

You're going to get people saying >Jewsica Jewns for calling her white, you know.

Jesus fucking christ, just off yourself

Just like it should be. He should be the strongest non-super in MCU. That way masks can still take him out via skill in martial arts, but he's still a huge threat. And gadgets. I need him to have his laser cane.

I think thats what makes them all interesting, outside Matt the rest of the Defenders dont want to be superheroes
Jessica just wants to work and drink
Luke just wants to be left alone
Danny just wants to return to his old life

Because Scott Buck did Iron Fist and he's garbage. He'll be responsible for Inhumans. The Daredevil team is responsible for doing Defenders.

HAHA IS THE GIRL WHO NOTICE THE CAMERA SHE'S SO POWERFUL I WISH I COULD TO PREP HER BULL

>[T R I G G E R E D]

and why is the framerate so awful

Sounds like ur suggesting he should be the least concerned

>How can a woman do something reeeeeee

You are fucking retarded

Which is weird because DD has the lowest power level of all four

Thanks Disney for raping my childhood

Got you senpai.

> But really, I was learning the fight scenes 15 minutes before we actually shot them because the schedule was so tight. So 15 minutes before the stunt director would talk me through the choreography and I’d just jump straight into it.

metro.co.uk/2017/03/16/marvel-iron-fists-finn-jones-on-white-saviour-controversy-and-teaming-up-with-luke-cage-in-the-defenders-6513597/

I hope we get Luke and Danny bromance

heres hoping that they make a new avengers after this infinity war bullshit. itll give sony enough time to do that venom bullshit with spidey, the dyel actor that plays iron fist to bulk up and the actor that plays Cage to learn how to act

I fucking doubt it, the actor who plays Luke Cage is a black hole of charisma. If it wasn't for literally every other side character and villain having more screen presence than him the show would have been beyond shit. They should have gotten Michael Jai White to play Luke Cage. Also, Danny in this isn't the confident fun Danny, its more like the "I've been in a monastery 15 years and call only talk in fortune cookie speak".

It really sucks.

And JJ is just a bitch.

Matt will save us.

>hallway fight

It was a pretty bad hallway fight.

Really slow, lazy choreography, obvious one at a time channelling with the others writhing in pain for a while until it's their cue to try and solo him.

It was a definition of a meme long take that had no real merit nor impressive filmmaking but people jerk off because it was a long take.

>Daredevil is the legit only superhero of the city.
Avengers HQ is still in new York isn;t it? Sipder-man lives in New york too.

>of the city
Except Spider-man and all the avengers

Yep, was disapointed when noticed this.

Spidermans got more important shit to worry about like giant bird people and who hes gonna ask to the dance.

>mfw danny steals daredevils bandana (stunt double) for some reason and fights blind better than anything in his series

>Jessica just wants to work >and drink
Last one is debatable since Luke forgave her and Killgrave is no more

They had to start with Daredevil because he is the most recognized name out of all of them. The majority of people who watch this stuff don't know shit about the comics.

Thats like saying they should have started off the Marvel movie universe with Ant Man or Black Panther instead of Hulk and Iron Man. I'm still shocked Ant Man did as well as it did because he is a literally who character from the comics.

Miss me yet?

Daredevil season 3 is in early pre production and starts filming later this year

whoa... so epic..

damn, that pic looks just like my favorite javs

You would hide your face too if you were Daredevil and had to slum with a bunch of D-list nobodies

Please don't suck. Please don't suck. Please don't suck.

Steven Deknight and Daredevil are honorary DChad

if this is set in the universe of marvel movies then why did tony stark spent all his time and money recruiting spider man but didn't go after any of these guys?especially the nigger

>the people are waking up
feels good being a DCHAD and snyderbro since day #1

There were already too many blacks in the movies. Civil war was practically a niggerfest

>DD isnt super powered and would get his ass handed to him by literally anyone on Caps team besides Hawkeye
>JJ kinda sucks and nobody knows about her
>nobody really knows about Luke enough for tony to take notice
>nobody knows about IF and he also kinda sucks

>netflix capeshit

literally worse than network tv

the absolute bottom of the barrel normie reddit garbage

kys if you watch this drivel

>stunt double
Or you know, they could actually learn the role they are paid millions of dollars to play

>literally
>normie
>reddit
>kys

it's just teaser,

Yeah lets just quickly teach him to master martial arts.

Let me guess the white girl ends up fucking the black guy?

No

Why did they even bother calling them The Defenders if they're not even remotely similar to the actual Defenders from the comics?

Wait

Luke Cage is as strong as Wolverine?

nybulletin.com/

She doesn't end up doing that, that's how she got started.

It was cool, shut up.

Why would you want to get stunt doubles out of a show?
I don't get this obsession with wanting the actors to do their own stunts. Once in a while like with Tom Cruise is fine and all but if you insist on it a lot of people are gonna be jobless.

linkedin.com/in/ward-meachum-142459133/

Is this some ARG shit, or just hype?

Man I really want that punisher solo series.

Should I watch JJ to prepare for this? I just finished IF and it was mediocre.

Far stronger

youtube.com/watch?v=bg-725HzJtc

She already did

I mean in terms of power level not raw strength

Dude, what? Logan's healing factor makes him much more capable than Cage, if that's what your asking. Cage is stronger. I don't even know if Logan has increased strength. He probably does, but still Cage is stronger. Logan would win in a fight though.

>Matt, a literally who lawyer is worried about his identity being revealed
>Danny, a CEO for a billion dollar company doesn't care about being seen
Who was in the wrong here?

Factually incorrect.

>I AM THE IRON FIST
Tony cares more about his secret identity than Danny

This just makes me mad. FUCKING ACT

Are stormfronters still upset that a comic book character married a black guy?

"Put the money in the bag. PUT IT IN!"