Childhood is rooting for the Patriots. Adulthood is realizing the Eagles are the good guys

Childhood is rooting for the Patriots. Adulthood is realizing the Eagles are the good guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9Lw_4er8Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=61hpDDG2rT0
youtu.be/H_tn0eXoasQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wisdom is realizing both are the bad guys but taking solace in the fact that either way one awful fanbase is going to be disappointed

patricianhood is realizing you are watching the greatest football quarterback and sports competitor of all time and that every second of every down should be a treat you can tell your kids about when you get older.

You'll be able to tell them you were alive during a one of a kind sporting era that had footballs unanimous GOAT.

It's about honor. It's ABOUT RESPECT

Thinking there are "good guys" and "bad guys" in a game of football is the definition of childhood.

GOAT's dont go 18-1

Childhood is watching the Patriots beating the Eagles in the Superbowl when you're 7 and are sad. Adulthood is realizing that revenge is possible for your team and you want Fletcher Cox to kill Brady and fuck his wife.

Are you calling me a child?
Goo dpoint.
Nick Foles is a Christian though.

5 owls about to be 6
4 owl mvps.
about to be league mvp again

When everybody in the sport you play against and have played against in the past calls you the GOAT, it's not really a debate anymore.

He's the most unimpressive GOAT of any sport though.
He's not even close to Jordan's level or even LeBron. He's more like Kobe. Just had to correct you on that.

>He's not even close to Jordan's level or even LeBron. He's more like Kobe.
That doesn't make any sense. Kobe is a discount version of a much better player whose individual and team achievements pale in comparison to many other all-time greats. Nobody has more rings than Brady, and only one player (Charles Haley, a DE for the Cowboys and 49ers) has the same number as him.

Stick to soccer, dutch friend. Just thought I should let you know.

this EXACT SAME ARGIE still BUTTBLASTED by brady

do you literally ever sleep? i've never seen a poster get so absolutely butt-flustered over a single player in a sport your country doesn't give a shit about lmao

>he's more like kobe

i'm a kobe nut-hugger and even i think you're retarded

>tf
>tp

based

everybody hates cheaters and frauds

also i played american football once in florida, and threw +200 yards in my first and last game

i became a miami dolphins fan there, the team that actually went undefeated a whole season unlike the cheatriots

you're losing steam argie bro. Is that seriously ALL you can come up with?

WRONG, patrician is realizing you are witnessing the greatest comeback story known to mankind

You can tell Tom Brady is a fraud because after they started checking his balls he got better.

you're a fucking idiot, kill yourself

I can't wait. Do you think they'll erect a statue for him when all is said and done?

And neither does anyone else.

Al bundy, did you move to Argentina?

enlightenment is not caring and just gorging on food and beer all day

adulthood is recognizing that the same dregs of humanity who supported the failcons have tossed their support to the iggles

I root for the villains

lmfao destroyed

Bad guys always win

filthy will never EVER be the good guys in any sport

empirical data shows the exact opposite to be true

And we're also watching Tom Brady.

Right next to Rocky.

>▶

>S-shut uuuupp!
Don't hold back

>being a grown man
>thinking philadelphia is a city deserving anything but a nuke
OP confirmed brainlet

This but unironically

That would be hilarious

Joe Montana was the first to lead a team to an 18-1 record.

So did jim mcmahon of the bears..what a minute maybe wins is a team metric??? nooo could it be that teams win games and superbowls and that players should be evaluated on their individual metrics... may be on to something here

>youtube.com/watch?v=r9Lw_4er8Nw

Reminder this actually happened. Foles' knee invaded Brady's personal space all video and Brady took it like a bitch.

I don't disagree with people calling the Patriots the greatest football dynasty/team of all time, their never-ending shenanigans notwithstanding. But does that make Brady the greatest PLAYER of all time? Even at his position?

For all these miraculous comeback wins the team pulls out of their asses year after year, there are relatively few highlight-reel throws or plays by Brady, under pressure or otherwise. If the 9-yard completion clipped above - where he wasn't even touched, mind you - is the best we can do, then I'm afraid I have to agree with those who say Brady is primarily a game manager with above-average physical talent at the QB position, i.e. he's a cog (a very important cog, but a cog) in a well-oiled (sometimes illegally over-oiled) machine. It's not Brady "marching" his team down the field in these wins the way a Rodgers or a Montana would. It's a systematic invasion led by the coaching staff and executed by capable foot soldiers.

That takes nothing away from the Patriots' success. I'm just sick of this "greatest competitor of all time" conjecture.

He's great. Maybe GOAT. But consider the coaching, the numerous off-field shenanigans (cheating) for competitive edge, and let's look at his superbowl record:
2 Losses to NYG
2 Superbowls saved by Vinatieri
2 Superbowls where an interception late sealed it up
1 Superbowl versus Autism-level Falcons blowing a huge lead.

The last one you might consider a strength, and he did play well, but blowing a lead like that takes a special part on the Falcons as well.

>2 Superbowls saved by Vinatieri
Superbowls are generally close. I'd wager a large %age of them have been won by 3 points or less.

#respect from sombor come to SRBIJA

You'd be wrong. Not even close. 7 have been decided by 3 or less points. 4 of which were played by the Patriots.

I don't get the saved by Vinatieri stuff. Field goals are literally part of the game, so of course a team is going to use that option.

And someone still has to drive them down the field.

They could have easily won that 18-1 year but for the helmet catch, but that's football. Same thing with some lucky breaks in the more recent owls.

I mean ffs, look at how many super bowls we can talk about with this guy, it's incredible.

Brady will still be the GOAT whether he's 5-3 or 6-2. Though the memes will be different

Childhood is watching the NFL. Adulthood is realizing CFL is much better

Kill yourself leaf

>One of the oldest and most culturally significant and beautiful cities in the US deserves annihilation

Stay in your backwater shithole

Manhood is joining the Jacksonville "Punished" Jaguars on Mother Base and plotting your revenge for the Superb Owl justice Florida was denied.

Vinateri hiked the ball to vinateri to either handed the ball off to or passed to vinateri till vinateri got into FG position.
did you not watch that game?

becareful about arguing with people that are pretending to be stupid. They actually are.

>reddit is the new majority
I miss old Sup Forums

philly and boston are really the only respectable non plastic big cities in america

>you are watching the greatest football quarterback and sports competitor of all time

If that's true, why does he so often suck in the playoffs and need other teammates and the refs to bail him out?

Everyone says he's so amazing, but most times in the playoffs it's not like he's destroying teams, he usually has a mediocre game and wins due to other factors.

found him m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=61hpDDG2rT0

stats please

both fanbases are pretty bad
but the pats fans will dissapear once the team starts having losing seasons. they are just the bandwagon team for teenagers and women. once they go back to the basement they will all slink away.
eagles fans are lifelongs. I respect that.
but they are also the most niggerish disgusting fanbase in US sports. fuck those ringless convicts and I cannot wait for orson posting to become /orson/ general year round. sunday is gonna break sp with orsons after those faggots choke.

Just curious, but do you guys honestly think he's the greatest player of all time?
He happens to be the leader of the greatest TEAM of all time, but player? No. If I were to make a list of the greatest QB's, he might sneak in at 5. And that's just one position.

>If I were to make a list of the greatest QB's, he might sneak in at 5

shut it you homo no one cares, you're stupid

Have you been to Philly?

>still bringing up shit from before Brady became the goat

Go feed your chickens Pablo

The EDP reaction video should be reason enough for everybody to root for the patriots.

>ctrl+f "Trump"
>0 mentions

This place is going downhill.

No doubt man, with light up eyes and all

Thinking man

kek

>tf
neck yourself

>rooting for Filthadelphia
>thinking they're the good guys
youtu.be/H_tn0eXoasQ

tfw heading to philly on saturday to take part in the riots whether we win or lose.

God, just drop to your knees and suck him off already, you fairy. This shit is cringy as fuck.

have fun, if they win make sure to record as much as you can it will be biblical

>assblasted tripfag at it again

Not an argument, literally everything he said was correct

Godhood is realizing the BURRRS ARE THE BEST TEAM EVAR!!!!

I sure will friend, dont u worry.

Bingo, anyone?

t. bootyblasted falcons fan

Have you?

>negrodelphia
>deserving anything good, ever
kek
KEK
K E K

If Eagles win y'all have to start behaving yourselves at games before the State puts a Damn Magistrate back in the stadium.

Wait I read the article and I may be wrong but y'all still have an awful reputation from people and sports media.

>implying Foles isn't 10 times the QB that Wentz is

>protesting obvious homosexuality makes me salty
Wrong, it makes you a degenerate
Not a Failcunts fan fyi

>2 losses to NYG
Fair enough. His safety in the second one against the Giants doesn't help his case.

>2 Superbowls saved by Vinatieri
Remind me, which quarterback lead the drives to get into field goal territory for Vinatieri?

>Two Superbowl where an interception late sealed it up
Point being? Who helped score those points to win the game? The best offense is a good defense, after all.

>1 Superbowl versus Autism-level Flacons blowing a huge lead
And who lead several drives to make a 25-point comeback?

I understand why people hate the pats since they're winning too much but why is philadelphia that hated on spee ?
Are they the Liverpool of USA ?

he's more like a slightly better and more relevant tim duncan than kobr. especially when you look at the belichick pop comparison

No, they're literally any euro city when it comes to sports fandom. The rest of America are fucking pussies when it comes to sports fandom.

liverpool has won much more than philly ever has but the garbage ass fans relation is spot on

Until you realize you can’t post Orson Welles anymore if the Eagles win

Bon Jovi>Prince

Philadelphian here.
I wish you anons could see the state of our city right now. The sheer joy and excitement and positivity and brotherly love over seeing our team succeed this far after being so bad for so long. The people of this city need this win. We need this win.

Fuck your garbage city and its fans

Imagine being this sensitive

Philly fans are hated because they curse and flip off invading fans, boo, celebrate in the streets, and sometimes throw harmful things like snowballs. They even did it to a drunk Santa. Some savages.

You sound like a thin skimmed faggot. It's just a bit of banter.

You sound like a fucking retard who can't understand obvious sarcasm.