youtubedoubler.com/kKnv
youtube.com/watch?v=Tm0UEWRcvJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

i don't get it

>As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a Jedi

What did she mean by this

>My allegiance is to the shinebox, to BALL BREAKING

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI'S OVER HERE HUGGIN AND KISSING THEN TWO MINUTES LATER HE'S ACTING LIKE A FUCKIN JERK

>My weakness... Sometimes I think it's in my midichlorians. My order took shit from the empire the minute we got off Coruscant.
>What are you talking about?
>Ben Kenobi! That's my fucking legacy! No more of this Luke, no more of this.

Why don't you go fuck yourself master Skywalker

Go home and get yer fuckin lightsaber

>I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute their boyfriend gave them a lightsaber to hide. But I didn't. I got to admit the truth. It turned me on

Padme: What do you do?
Anakin: I'm in the Jedi Order.
Padme: [She feels the softness of his midichlorians] They don't feel like you're a Jedi.
Anakin: Ah, I'm a Padawan.

/Failed memes general/ is it?

kekking pretty hard ova here

>Are you an angel?
>What?
>An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Iego, I think. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe.
>You're a funny little boy. How do you know so much?
>You mean.. let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

the best yet holy shit

no need to

What is this meme referencing?

These 3 had me in tears

>This kid was great. They used to call him "Anakin Skywalker." I swear to The Force. Oh, he'd make your younglings look like fucking gabagool. Excuse my language. He was terrific, he was the chosen one. And he had a lot of midichlorians, too. Salut, Lord Vader!

>
No, no, no. You insulted him a little bit.

I swear to my fucking mother, if you touch her again, YOU'RE DEAD

To me, being a Jedi was better than being the Senate

Meh.

Master Windu could you please shut the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

> you gonna let that slide, Ani?
> oh, what is the world coming to?

I don't get it. What movie is this referencing?

> When they found Solo in Jabba's palace, he was frozen so stiff it took them three days to thaw him out for the autopsy.

You know, Yoda predicted all of this.

The Goodfellas you fucking freak

Thank you my friend

> All they got from Sheev was protection from other guys looking to rip them off. That's what it's all about. That's what the Jedi can never understand - that what Sheev and the Empire offer is protection for the kinds of guys who can't go to the senate. They're like the police department for Sith.

it fucking cracks me up to tears to imagine Ewan McGregor shouting that at Anakin in his voice

> Palpatine may have moved slow, but it was only because Palpatine didn't have to move for anybody.

>you wanna go to the diner or what?
>yeah we'll go over there to the diner on the boulevard
>oh which diner?
>Dexter's diner on the boulevard, it's open 24 hours
>they got JawaJuice there?
>yeah they got everything

> Now the guy's got Jabba as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Jabba. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Jabba. Trouble with the Jedi, smugglers, nerfherders, he can call Jabba. But now the guy's gotta come up with Jabba's money every week, no matter what. Kessel Run bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, you bypassed the compressor? Fuck you, pay me. Ship got boarded by the Empire, huh? Fuck you, pay me.

Posting it

youtubedoubler.com/kmAy

>I like this one. One dog's got the high ground, the other dog's got the low ground and this guy is saying, 'Don't try it'

CHAAAARRRRLLLLIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!
THEY TOOK MY HAAAAAAAAND!!!

This board ain't for you kid. Get out while you can.

youtubedoubler.com/kKn3

Too late

holy kek

holy shit lol, well done

He never had the makings of a Jedi Knight

He does these impersonations, I swear you'd think it was the real people!

holy shit that was awesome

>Anakin: Isn't she gorgeous? I love that speeder
>Obi Wan: Listen to me, what did I tell ya? I talked to you before didn't I? Didn't I say what was goin' on? Didn' I say not to go buyin' anything for a while? Ya buy a fuckin' speeder?

nah nah nah nah nah you insulted him a little bit

Now this kid, this kid was great. They, they used to call him lil Anni. I swear to God! Now he'd make your podracer look like fuckin' mirrors. 'Scuse my language. He was terrific, he was the best. He made a lot of money, too. eh, Anni!

>Palpatine singing "where I wanna be" instead of "No, no, you will die!"

youtube.com/watch?v=7pQ6fd6iO_c

lel

youtubedoubler.com/kKnv

>there are people on Sup Forums who have never seen goodfellas

Jesus Christ stop watching fucking capeshit and watch some real films

goodfellas is one of my favorite movies but there is even more important movies majority of tv never saw

> Yoda had never asked me to do a hit before, and now he's asking me to go down to Mustaffar with Padme to make a hit.
> That's when I knew I would never have come back from Mustaffar alive

>It was revenge for the younglings, and a lot of other things. And there was nothing that we could do about it. Obi Wan was a Jedi Master, and Anni wasn't. And we had to sit still and take it. It was among the JEdi. It was real midichlorian shit. They even cut his arms and legs off so his mother couldn't give him an open coffin at the funeral.

What'sa matta i'm only choking your throat a bit and you're getting fuckin fresh

kek

>LEIA!?!? WHERE'S THE STUFF THAT I LEFT?!?
>I gave it to the droids
>...You WHAT?
>what was I supposed to do, they were all over the ship-
>Leia those were the Death Star plans, I NEED those plans they're all I got!
>w-what was I supposed to do they had Vader, they were in everything-
>THOSE WERE THE ONLY PLANS WE HAD LEIA, I WAS DEPENDENT ON THAT, WHY DID YOU DO THAT
>I had to! they would've found it-
>AWWW FUCK LEIA THEY WOULD'VE NEVER FOUND IT. WHY DID YOU DO THAT LEIA
>I'm s-sorry
>WHY DID YOU DO THAT? OHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD

holy shit that sync

10/10 my dude

Prequels should be replaced by one 145 minute movie modeled after Goodfellas narrated by Vader talking about growing up, becoming a Jedi, and finally popping out of his bubble in the Darth Vader suit.

Make it happen before James Earl Jones dies.

>They even got Dooku in the face so his mother couldn't give him an open coffin at the funeral

star wars x goodfellas is so fucking good

it shouldn't work

it should be jarring

but its very smooth

>I like this one. One lightsaber goes one way and the other lightsaber goes the other way. And this guy's saying, "Whaddaya want from me?"

>tfw my gf text message broke up with me during this scene when i was watching for the first time
Still havent finished it

>I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute Maz gave them a lightsaber to hide. But I didn't. I gotta admit the truth, it turned me on.

>I'm gonna go use the force, use the force

>I'm gonna go home and rethink my life rethink my life.

> It was revenge for Qui-Gon, and a lot of other things. And there was nothing that we could do about it. Ani was the Chosen One and Dooku wasn't. And we had to sit still and take it. It was among the Siths. It was real dark side shit. They even cut off Dooku's head so his mother couldn't give him an open coffin at the funeral.

put firefly where ds9 is
ds9 where voyager is
and voyager where firefly was
and put farscape aaaaaaaaaallll the way at the bottom and you'll be correct

> these are not the droids you're looking for, looking for.

gonna kill the younglings
kill the younglins

I am one with The Force, with The Force

>go get the papers, get the papers, i'm gonna

10/10 user good job

kek

bookmarked

>He said, "No, you're gonna tell me something today, tough guy." I said, "All right, I'll tell you something: go fuck your mother."

>they will never make star fellas

Why even live? I've heard the producers of The Sopranos were planning to make a gangster series in space but they started making Boardwalk Empire.

Would have been perfect with the jabba speak.

Oh noo-

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm0UEWRcvJY you fucking pleb ya

What's "Fuck you" in Huttese?

It's some sad shit. Motherfucker said he didn't want to live no more.

He jumped.

hahahha imagine vader saying that lmao

i love this thread, keep this shit coming

> You got a little bit out of the Jedi order yozrself!

>Cartoons above anything
Dropped

>He was turning to the Dark Side, and he had this wonderful system for killing the younglings. He used a lightsaber, and he used to slice them so thin that they used to liquefy on the floor with just a little slashing. It was a very good system.

please force this meme so hard that we actually get a space mafia movie out of it

Underrated