How do Europeans (specially Western Europeans) view immigration from other European or white countries into theirs...

How do Europeans (specially Western Europeans) view immigration from other European or white countries into theirs? How are these immigrants and their descendants treated in comparison to those that aren't Western/white? Are they integrated?

I know that most countries in Western Europe have big Eastern Europeans and sometimes Southern Europeans immigrant populations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9dFMtHXexDQ?t=52s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depends on the group that is immigrating

Pls elaborate further

>their descendants

99% of them will be considered fully integrated, with parents it honestly just depends on individuals, but its very rare that children will have issues, UNLESS the parents forbid them from going to school with local language /not allowing them to interact with locals

you can't just say French or british or dutch immigrants are viewed the same just because they are white. Some of them don't even integrate and some are viewed worse than you think.

I meant elaborate on how each group is seen

from my rather short observation and from what I've heard here in germany it's:

>Brits are snobs who don't even try to integrate and basically try to avoid the actual natives as much as possible, also "Berlin dance clubs n slags n shiet lads", very mixed opinions
>French ??? don't come here that much, mostly for studying or business, same as brits but a bit less shit, don't know the general opinion
>Dutch are basically us with a weird language, come here on a regular base for all sorts of things but don't have to immigrate because they can just hop over the border, seen positive
>Belgians???
>poles come in masses, integrate surprisingly well and blend in perfectly. some of them really don't like the place tho, either seen good or bad depends on the person. There are some bad stereotypes
>danes???, my school director is dane

They're welcome for all I care. Most of them integrate fine anyway, although (south) eastern Europeans can be annoying.

I don't mind them, as long as they just want to live a decent and normal life. I havn't had any bad experiences with them.

I'm under the impression it's very rare that immigrants fully integrates with native society in western Europe. Instead, they tend to just do their job and then stick with their own; correct me if I'm wrong.

We are full. People should stay away from Switzerland.

Lots of east europeans just blend in very well. We have actually more ex udssr immigrants than turks in Germany. About ~10% are able to speak Russian. But most of them speak German perfectly and just want to live their lifes.

Turks integrate very well too. You have to give them that, that all of them speak German very well. They aren't that educated as most easterners though.

Don't Western Europeans look at other Western Europeans as their own but simply speaking some other funny language?

Turks and lots of middle easterners just have this nigger mentality. They want to be cool and gangster and shit. People with a bit of education don't.

Why are they annoying?
Why do people in Switzerland seem to dislike all foreigners even other Europeans?

All all welcome. Except for germans. Fuck germans.

Disliking immigration isn't a synonym for disliking foreigners.

Maybe he likes tourists. You know, because they spend money and leave.

I guess you are implying that it is racist to be against immigration. But there is no human right to immigrate. And Swiss housing prices and unemployment rates tell us that any more immigration is bad for everyone except the owners of companies and real estate, and the immigrants themselves.

Any immigration inherently dilutes the native culture and should thus be limited, just like nature reserves are controlled to preserve a balance/ecosystem. That being said you cannot compare immigration from a European country to that of the flood of niggers and muslims flooding Europe.

Personally I do not mind hearing other European languages in the street or meeting other Europeans. I apply the same respect to Asian immigrants.

What about American immigrants to Europe?

No one cares, unless they stick out much, which would be the case with Some African and Arab immigrants, although we have gotten quite used to them already.

Or (white) Canadian immigration?

It depends a lot. On my experience, western and northen euros can be annoying and complain about something that in their countries works better but it stops here.
Eastern euros can be a plague as many of the ones who left their countries were criminals, here we got 1 million romaninas, 400000 albanians who are the greatest minorities and among them hide a lot of criminals from drug dealers to rapists and murders, the others can be very lazy at work, alcohlists or assholes in general.
Pic related is what you get when you google "romanians" on google italia.

>We have actually more ex udssr immigrants than turks in Germany.

Big part of them are ethnic Germans btw.

Do the Albanian/Kosovar and Bosniak diasporas in Europe behave like the other Mudslimes diasporas from the Middle East?

Muzzies don't integrate fully. Everyone else is fine

What does the image say?

Also, do all the immigrants basically live in Moscow and St. Petersburg?

If you're white it's right. Otherwise fuck off.

Didn't the UK leave the EU in part because of Poles and other Eastern subhumans? kek

Yes, ironically Nigel Farage is married to some German woman

Germans here are fine

I like it, it's always nice to meet a random German, French person or American because I really hate my own countrymen.

Why are Poles (and I think Easter Europeans in general) not liked? What about Southern Europeans like Sp*niards and Italians?

We mainly got non white european immigrants (Romanian, Portuguese, spaniards, italians...), the remaining white are from eastern europe.

Indeed they are a burden to the country but it isn't remotely as bad as the nogs and arabs except perhaps for the gypsies.

What about burgers?

Undercut british workers and all their earnings go back to poland

you're not white

"white" as a concept doesn't exist in Europe. Why do we have to keep repeating this?

Everyone in Western Europe hates Eastern European immigrants. They are either thieves and criminals (Balkans, Romania, Bulgaria) or cheap workers (Poland, Ukraine).

Intra western European immigration is a non-issue in Northern Europe. The numbers are insignificant.

In southern Europe, in countries like Spain, Portugal and Malta, people are starting to hate the number of Northern Europeans that are settling in their coastal towns.

personally i don't mind them, but i'd imagine people in more economically deprived areas who have to put up with them more have more to say
pisses me off when rich fucks who meet only the best of the best lecture people who are forced to interact with the dregs of society on what they should think

I don't think your country is in position to say who's white or not.

Sorry I took so long, there's a lot of good people from East Europe but a few bad apples ruined their image, there's also loads of them willing to work off the book or below the minimum which is driving wages down. No one has any problem at all with Southern Europeans, they're usually very young and come here because the work situation is so poor in their countries, and I don't think anyone blames them.

Why such a big contrast between North and South Europe

>I apply the same respect to Asian immigrants.
GOTTA

Totally wrong, in France we had a huge italian immigration wave, today they're fully integrated and consider themselves french, almost none of them speak italian anymore.

GET
youtu.be/9dFMtHXexDQ?t=52s