Jhonen Vasquez’s seminal societal satireInvader Zimwill return to Nickelodeon...

>Jhonen Vasquez’s seminal societal satireInvader Zimwill return to Nickelodeon, as the network has just announced greenlight plans for anInvader Zimtelevision movie.

>The series, which debuted on Nick in 2001, followed an alien named Zim who arrived on Earth with imperialistic intentions of conquering the planet (in order to gain favor with his home race). Wildly ineffective but hilariously earnest, Zim and his robot companion GIR attempted to blend in and study the human race while simultaneously trying to enslave it.

ew.com/tv/2017/04/04/nickelodeon-invader-zim-tv-movie/

He's back guys

Teh penguin of d00m

I barely remember this. How did it even end?

The Christmas episode with robot Santa i think

Yet another "I remember that!" cash in.

Can't wait.

That was surprisingly brutal.

I'm looking forward to it desu. Despite all the hate it gets for being the favorite of lolrandom girls it was a funny show.

Are they getting Vasquez back? I thought he hated Invader Zim and his fans.

I remember it. Shit was dark as hell

I thought he only hated the fans.

XD I LOVE INVADER ZIM

Why would he hate the show and its fans, tho?

Because he's an edgy Gen Xer that hated himself and his success - the prototype for what would become widespread pop culture liberal white guilt.

i think you might be talking out your ass, but hating this show's obnoxious fanbase would be only natural

try reading 'Johnny the homicidal maniac.' its a lot better than invader zim.

hes probably bitter it wasn't more well known

He gets annoyed by his more outspoken and obsessive fans.

He hated the mindless "fans" who obsessed over the cartoon despite it being tamed down from what he wanted it to be. You know the bandwagon hopping pop culture consuming retards who probably never even read the JTHM comics and don't even know who Squee is. Fucking FAGGOTS just like modern Marvel fans and "nerds" it's just pop culture consumerist bullshit that mindless idiots obsess over to feel like they belong. It started once he was going to cons regularly back when they weren't total marketing garbage since we all know the kind of faggots that go to conventions.

I know the Hot Topic mallgoths loved this show but I loved it too. It was genuinely funny.

YES!!!

Most of his fans are annoying teenage and 20s something girls who just spew memes from the show.

Fuck yeah

Is Invader Zim the biggest case of the fanbase tainting a good show? For years it was literally Hot Topic: the cartoon

yes

well hot topic was literally invader zim: the store for awhile

this. im happy though. i still watch it every now and then and ill still crack up.

Rick and Morty already filled the hole they left, why do we need TWO penguin of d00m shows?

I don't know how anyone can like this fucking cringefest of a show. "HA ha everyone s0 stup1d and m1ndl3ss! 1 am so Sm4rty!" Like yeah we get it man, everyone is a mouth breathing fuck and your shitty kids show is the epitome of the western canon. The only people who loved this show where the shitty mollgoths and anime cringe kids in the early 2000's. This show could have stayed dead and buried.

Has he done anything recently? I imagine he's only doing this for the money

Icvi

Cool