Apologize

Apologize.

he's looking good. Best of luck to him he always had the likability of an everyman even when he was a young hunk.

What's that shit next to his watch? Is it a bracelet?

What do you want me to apologize for?

Im not sure about he crossed arms.
That stance usually is associated with inconfidence, a fear of getting hurt and introversion.

second watch, facing inward to save time if wrist is pointed away

are you a fucking idiot?

>#fraserheads
sounds like chamcham
is that him?

#fraserhead ready

A symbol of his slavery.

>are you a fucking idiot?
Yes

Do people actually wear 2 watches though? I've never seen it before

its all about the way his hands are resting, and how he's not leaning back

arms folded can be a dominant stance, he's just doing it like a bitch

This

>he doesn't wear a 2nd watch inwards
only plebs do this

Why would anyone on Sup Forums apologize? We give a good ribbing but we'd like nothing more than to see Brendan thrive.

>keep your eyes peeled

>he wears less than 2 watches

That's because only patricians wear 2 watches, something you're not, and people who you never associate with, ever. Fucking plebian.

I'm not gay but I'd let the Fraze fuck me if he wanted

This guy couldn't bother to shave?

>wearing a bracelet

WHAT A FAGGOT

AFTON DID NOTHING WRONG

Now that's meme magic at work

>bad plugs
he is really broke

>fraserheads
>just hair meme reference

I think he really noticed us

where my fellow #fraserheads at?

REPORT IN

He needs to be in Tarantino's next movie

U N J U S T
N
J
U
S
T

This would unironically be the best way to be reintroduced to the normies, while still being in a at-least-decent movie

Decent plugs, good work.

Is 2017 the year of the ADJUST?

He could either play a comic relief character, or the villain's top henchmen. It would be great for Fraser.

TSUJ

I'd pick the villain's henchman, in that case

Or he's hiding the top of a gut.

>eye of the tiger starts playing

You Sir, disgust me on every possible level. Wearing less than 2 watches should be a crime punishable by death.

Someone shoop this into a fraserhead

2 watches is the bare minimum, dude
holy shit, you don't actually only wear 1, right?
You're better off wearing 0 than only 1

Does a pocket watch count as a second?

No, it doesn't. The second watch has to face inwards so no matter where your arm is facing, you'll always know the time. A pocket watch would have the opposite outcome.

Talking shit about the kinoman himself?

Why doesn't he smile anymore?

i'm not calling myself a fraserhead

never liked this guy t b h

That hair transplant looks ridiculous.

True, only Tarantino can do this

fake instagram

kys

#frasernation

medical bracelet

>medical bracelet
>can only eat liquids through a straw
>has a cane

he's had a rough time lately

>lately

It has been almost 10 years now since he divorced. But fear not since the alimony is going to expire in January 31, 2019

alimony ends in 2019, the renaissance of brendan kino will begin

UNJUST'D

WHO /#fraserhead/ HERE?!

Why does he wear a medical bracelet all the time? Does he have a disease or condition?

I /#fraserhead/ here

make a new board for it faggot

he's suffering from a condition called "Mortuus Intus" (Dead Inside)

include me in the screencap

Here

@81267448

You aren't a true #fraserhead.

this is the scene that made Sup Forums faggots to hate his guts

pure envy

UNJUST
N
J
U
S
T

Apologize.

Watching Looney Tunes right now senpai!

UNJUST

you think brendan could handle a little test boost + tren to get the old action hero physique back? he could be ready for roles in time for his alimony to finally come to an end.

UNJUST

fucking retard cant even crop the picture

He's going to star in Avatar 2 (2019) with all of his pay being a percentage of the gross. It checks out, starts filming this fall.

could you fucking imagine. it would be the greatest unjust of our time.

Why fraserheads? Is it because of the JUST hair?

I feel like it's more associated with firmness yet closed off. So a bit defensive but I would not say inconfidence

>mfw Brendan will have a 5 second scene as a background character and his scene will be cut from the final version

Good taste never goes out of style.

What did he mean by this?

Its not going to happen from one day to the next, but we need to tap the meme magick for this guy.
I know that nobody can control memes, but if we keep pushing things, eventually something will hit. Not only here but any other place, Let the normies think this was their idea all along...

We need to push the possible AND the weird things :

Will he be on the next true detective season? At this moment he could be a sick fuck "Yellow king" avatar

Will he make a cameo on the next mummy reboot? People could go crazy with just a hint

He is going to be the voice of the god-emperor ? Right when he cuts down Horus? A broken man in a broken body forced to kill His beloved son?

Will he take part on the next Blade runner movie? Another deckar like character, human but crazy enough to think he was a replicant all along.
I'll screenshot any good ideas on this thread and repeat them later (not in a forced way) ok other board/Places/etc.
My hope Is that you will do the same user, dont be a fag

If Brendan gets unJUSTed gookmoot should just remove this board, there'll be no need for it

UNJUST

>fraserheads

He's a nice guy, unlike that turboautist ChamCham

Is Fraser in debt at all?

I am legit confused why he wasn't more popular i thought he was very decent at acting and he was pretty good in comedys and action movies, i even liked that one rom com with him. Airheads and Encino Man are some of my favourite movies

I dont think so, and his alimony payments end in 2019

2017's a big year

He was starting to lose his boyish good looks and action lead physique right around the time Hollywood discovered he doesn't actually have serious dramatic chops.

what has happened to this mans hairline? its very strange.

EL SWAGLORD JAJAJAJAJA EL REDDITO MOD JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

It's sort of like #JebHeads

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Acute Alimony Syndrome

Do you think he really is the chamcham?

Brennaisance

George of the Jungle is unironically kino

Streaming The mummy in 10 min.

filthycasuals
.tv

>#family
Fast and Furious 9 confirmed

Shoulda have streamed encino man but ok im down

>fraserheads

is he trying to start this or were his fans always known as fraserheads?

i can stream it too if you want.

>#fraserheads
Only person on Earth who calls himself that is ChamCham.

Its sexy user, you just don't understand