/spol/ will defend this

>/spol/ will defend this

*defends this*

WHAT A FUCKING RACIST XENOPHOBIC PIECE OF SHIT SHITLORD

So there's hope for West Ham?

Causing mayhem seems like a reasonable excuse for avoiding Africans. He's speaking from experience 2bf

Why are non-african/american blacks so much civilized?

>Henry sent an email on January 27 — in response to an inquiry about a footballer of Cameroonian descent — to another senior West Ham official and an agent.

>In the email, Henry wrote: ‘We don’t want any more Africans and he’s not good enough. I sent Thomas to watch him and the other lad last week and he said no. If Palace take them good luck.’ Sportsmail knows the identity of both recipients but a stipulation before being sent the email was that they should remain anonymous.

>Henry was asked if there is a club policy regarding African players. Initially he replied ‘no’, only to be informed that we understand he has told more than one agent in the last month that the club does not want any more African players.

>Henry then confirmed it was true and suggested it was a policy supported by club management. ‘Yeah,’ Henry replied. ‘Because we had three and we felt we didn’t particularly want any more African players.’

>Asked why, Henry replied: ‘Erm, no reason. It’s nothing racist at all. It’s just sometimes they can have a bad attitude. We had problems with Sakho, with Diafra Sakho. We find that when they are not in the team they cause mayhem. It’s nothing against the African race at all. I mean, look, there are top African players. There’s not a problem with them. It’s just sometimes they cause a lot of problems when they are not playing, as we had with Diafra. He’s left, so great. It’s nothing personal at all.’

lel what the fuck

Funny how one of their best players in recent years in Payet is from Reunion off the coast of Madagascar.

He's right. African players generally have shit attitudes, are lazy, and only care for money.

>African players generally have shit attitudes, are lazy, and only care for money.
Adel Taarabt a fine example of that.

i dunno, this seems pretty immature. any player can be cancerous toward a team. also, look at sadio mane at liverpool, dude is an absolute saint and hes from rural senegal.

>american blacks
>civilized

[citation needed]

lmao

literally all of their best players are/were African (Obiang, Ogbonna, Payet, Arnautovic the white nigger)

The issue is clearly cultural

>african french colonies are French
>they belongbin the France NT
>Payet is African because Reunion is close to Africa

Make up your damn minds reddit

I guarantee Aubameyang will be a failure because of this. He's already in retirement mode.

>/spol/

Just pointing out the irony of it, that's all.

Then again, Payet had a massive tantrum before he got sold so maybe there's some truth in it.

i think he meant blacks that aren't either african or american

It's only an irony if you accept our own hypocrisy

umm no

>obiang
spaniard
>ogbonna
italian
>payet
french

try again sweetie

Fewer in number. They're the best of the race that had to work their way into other countries instead of just being born there. Same reason Japs and Chinks have a reputation for being smart.

So what, Caribbeans?

colombians
he was talking about himself

people

>mane and salah causing mayhem to other teams defences

thank you based africa

>oboogabooga
>"""""""spaniard"""""""
And if my aunt had balls she'd by my uncle

>your race is determined by where you were born or naturalized

hes a spaniard not an african. hes a nigger but hes not african. i gues it comes down to wether west ham meant people from africa or people of african heritage

See We know what nationality he is fucknuts.

I think he clearly meant people that are culturally African

Fuck off, paki.

As a West Ham fan being covert racist and getting found out is the West Ham way.

top kek

>The lazy nigger
>A saint

The lazy nigger is choking liverpool's attacks just because he feels inferior to salah (as he should).

kek mane has been poor shit, because salah is the better player and won the best african player award

didnt mane come second to salah in the award though.

African
ˈafrJk(ə)n/
adjective: African
relating to Africa or people of African descent.

yes he did, mane was actually pretty good but has been real poor lately.

Do you consider Tony Soprano Italian? Would you say he's from Italy? No he's Italian-American, is a different thing. Ogbooga or whatever is African-Spanish or whatever the term is. Something different entirely

>this thread is a mess

Who are you quoting

he really didn't explain it well, which makes me think he's honestly not racist. if it was me I would've said "there are doubts the future in African cups blah blah"

Stop being racist. Not all blacks or Africans are bad.

90% is

Salah is African too, you absolute retard

Any time the topic of West Ham comes up things turn into a mess. I should know I've been suporting them since the mid 90's

Based moyes has a vendetta against african players after his daughter got BLACKED by zaha too

still a lower percentage than danes

>win games but never a cup
that's what happens when your best players are African desu

you could say

Ugandans don't dey don't know da wey

thanks for the (You)s

post above me is the worst post ever posted

#gotem

@81267031

>

can't disagree

Checked

it's not wrong,. look at dortmund, two african players forced their way out within the space of a year. dembele said he'd simply go to Senegal and never return of dortmund didn't sell him and then Obama learned from his example. it's not a race issue though but it's cultural because these guys usually have an entire village and 300 kinsmen that they have to carry with their money so they end up being greedy mercenaries.

Good. Finally someone is speaking what we already know
>name 1 ELITE African player worth signing

Salah

this thred is exactly wat op intended it to b. in this sense, it is pure order

Andre Ayew

good post

oh mane mane

depends what he means by african. if he doesn't want black players, that's racist. if he doesn't want players who play for an african national team because losing them during the middle of the season "causes mayhem" with regards to depth, i agree.

They had two players named Sakho? Look at Adebayor as a great example of not wanting Africants.

Tbh they need to start limiting black players to cull back on the nigger culture after the dabbing epidemic. After all, diversity and multiculturalism is important :^)

do you mean non-african and non-african-american, or non-african and american blacks?

White players cause nag champa and drum circles, so it's a push.

You can't blame him though his family used witchcraft (real) against him.

You forgot ... they like to give out Aids.

africans are pretty based desu

I agree. Jordan Ayew is the best striker at my club and he is from Ghana

swans!

>Germans unironically think some post-industrial podunk, lederhosen draped mill town can compete with a beautiful and thriving Anglo city

yeah, sure Mäx, its the ungrateful Africans that are the problem

Mahrez

theyve ruined whole cities here

the mighty swans

>no reason. It’s nothing racist at all.

"that ought to do it, they've got nothing on me now"

He's either saying our blacks are better than yours (which is true) or saying that we share a continent with you (which is true).

You do realize if Rome hadn't conquered Germany France and Britain then they would've been non civilized too right

agreed. he should be ousted.

What a gay club to support.

"all africans are the same and have the same characteristics"

only americans seem bothered by this?

this will never stop upsetting me

that is pretty racist to be honest

"Look at me I said nigger online I'm so cool"

Salah is African too you beaner

>Rome conquered Germany
Oh, man.

It shouldn't be a controversy. If someone wants to run their club a certain way, they should be able to.

While West Ham ignores African talent, others can get them instead. Win win all around.

smart move, a bunch of wild animals isn't good for team morale

Nah it's just that muzzies don't eat ham.

Good, monkeys shouldn't play football

t. 56er

I agree, Kagawa and Okazaki need to learn kendo or some other lame shit

Did I hit a nerve?

It doesn't matter what the individual is like.
They don't represent the trend.
Everywhere there is a majority sub-Saharan African population, there are certain things you can be certain of: poverty, high crime, low collective intelligence, low standard of life, and high birthrates.

Prolly. Dude who wrote my electricity abd engineering textbook prolly a smart african, but unless more people from africa are like that, the perception and stereotype will persists

I thought Africans were pretty low maintenance players, which is why managers prefer them to arrogant English hypejobs

They aren't Africans

I can't even think of any African players that are cancer to their team. I can think of a few Brazilians though.