WHITE
MALE
LEAD

that tattoo

*somewhat under his breath*
>I'm Danny Rand

Lead doesn't look like a martial artist

lead looks like a fag and can't act

Do you have to be a nigger or gook to learn martial arts?

I AM DESTROYER OF THE HAND HURR DURR YOU MUST DED BUT I'M TOO BITCHY TO KILL A MAN

Ward was the best part of the show.

>What do you MEAN I ruined the entire show?

I CAN CONTROL MY EMOTIONS AND BOY BUT IM LITERALLY SHAKING FORM FEAR ATM.

>a few marial arts lessons and shes taking on members of the Hand

>Train 15 years to control emotions and destroy the Hand
>Can't control emotions or destroy the Hand

It's a shitty show with shit morals it tries to force down your throat. I still watched the whole season, and the first few episodes were promising, but then the main character just degenerated into a bland mess instead of the cool Zen monk kungfu guy he could have been.

Definitely the most cringe worthy character but I still enjoyed it.

>that scene of the hands assassin singing take on me in a room full of bodies

My favorite scene

No but you should look like you can actually stand a chance in a fight

It's emphasized he isn't the perfect iron fist multiple times, and that he wasn't sent by his masters he bailed.

>if we kill him, we're no better than them

Can't get mad at someone whose ass I want to sniff, tho.

Looks means little in a fight. Nice to know everyone hating the show are fucking idiots.

To be fair he did ditch his training before finishing and abandon his post.
Talking himself up as the Iron Fist and failing miserably because he wasn't ready was kinda his character arc, even if it was done poorly.

>Ree fuck morals fuck white people and fuck Donald drumpf!

It's feels like he feigned wisdom and a deep understanding of himself, the universe and martial arts. I really don't think that's the way a person with that level of knowledge would act.

I understand very little of Budhism and the monk training aspect but wouldn't the first thing he was trained to do is get rid of the self. He was still acting selfishly and thinking with his dick throughout the whole show.

Great idea, enjoyed the show but the delivery and acting felt amateur. I give it my personal hoorah and 8 fists out of 10

If you look like Mag the Mighty, looks definitely matter. If you scare the opponents enough, they won't want to fight you and would prefer to flee.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THT WHITEY LOOKING CHINESE GIRL GOT DAT THICK BOOTY

HHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG LETS FUCK HER

> No Danny you agreed in your training to get rid of all earthly desires
> What the fuck you doing

Does it anyway

>mfw

Can't blame the guy for having yellow fever.

Can someone explain The Hand to me? In the show Bakuto and Gao fought one another, so are they both just different evil factions of the hand? If so, why was Colleen so ignorant of her The Hand's motives, since she was a recruiter and loyal follower?
What did Bakuto even want to do? I know he said control the Iron Fist, but for what purpose
What does The Hand even want to do?
Are they super villains who want to serve Elektra, or just regular drug faction criminals, because they seem to flip flop depending on what show they appear in? What is their overall goal?
Why should anyone care about Kun Lun being massacred, we only saw one room and a couple mountains?
Why was Joy's character so inconsistent, making a deal with The Hand/Davos after they shot her and ruined everything?
Why was this show so poorly written, but had the best MCU character Ward in it?

Wow so edgy but cewl since it's a meme pop song!

Just turn off your brain bro. They're the big bad company.

I was under the impression that that was part of his character. He relinquished most of his training in favor of doing his own thing.

That's okay user there will be more shows starring leads in which you can fantasize about them fucking your lover

Iron Fist had the same issue the 2nd season of DD had which was trying to make something of the mess that was The Hand. Marvel clearly has no idea what the fuck they want to do with them but they wont allow the writers to go into to much detail because "spooky mysterious ninja cult" so were left with a confusing mess of hints to a villain we really know nothing about.
Like is Gao magical? What the fuck is she?

>He doesn't like karaoke

Not a flaw, but Ward was fucking awesome

The Martial arts was a bit disappointing but I'm assuming that was partially budget issues.
The "rage" scenes were poorly performed.
Danny himself lacked a worthy antagonist.

Gao is an exile from K'un L'un and sided with the hand because, like them, she wants to get back into K'un L'un. The place is like Shangri-La on dope.

>starts out as a huge asshole
>turns out hes just doing his evil fathers bidding
>wants to just leave it all and live his own life
>everyone, including his own bitch sister, stops him
A Real Human Bean

>The "rage" scenes were poorly performed.

True.

>Shangri-La on dope

MIDIAN

the actor sucks at fighting, it always looks like he's just flailing himself around, he'd be better off going back to GoT and sucking dicks like the former closet fag he is

It acts serious but is really goofy

I didn't hate it but I wasn't blown away by it,I was also quite annoyed when the guy with the funny name who turned out to be a bad guy showed Danny the tape of an older Iron Fist because I wanted that one clip to be the actual show. It looked fun, as opposed to the actual show which I think took itself too seriously at times and lacked any sense of brevity.

Joy was fit though

NO MUSCLE MASS

OLIVER QUEEN HAD MUSCLE ON HIM

she was at black canary levels of going from 0 to hero

>so are they both just different evil factions of the hand?

Basically, two different leaders with two different ways of operating but as members of the hand they ultimately want the same thing. And maybe sometimes they get in each others way.

>why was Colleen so ignorant of her The Hand's motives

Basic cult brainwashing. The people that saved me from this bad time in my life can't be that bad.

>What did Bakuto even want to do? I know he said control the Iron Fist, but for what purpose
>What does The Hand even want to do?

The Iron Fist is a weapon against the hand, a powerful one. Bakudo thought he could honey trap Danny into his service not only eliminating the threat but gaining a useful tool. The Hand in the MCU since the first season of DD have been shown developing or acquiring living weapons, For what purpose? Not really sure, maybe some army. But all the petty shit they're doing is just to serve some larger purpose.

>Why was Joy's character so inconsistent, making a deal with The Hand/Davos after they shot her and ruined everything?

Seems like a woman betrayal trope.
She's so hurt by all the secrets and backstabbing around her she just kind of blindly runs off to the first people that can offer her something like revenge. I find it more strange that Davos seems to have joined the hand than Joy.

Anyone else notice the age vs youth theme?

Harold vs his own children
Danny's youthful behaviour vs his ancient master's training
Bakuto vs Gao

The show got criticism for being about rich white men but there's a bit of complexity there... Just imagine if, say, Rupert Murdoch was immortal. He'd just keep getting richer and richer and more and more powerful. Eventually he'd own everything, the next generation wouldn't have a chance to grow or change, society would be locked down. Rich white men already own a disproportionate amount of the world's assets - the only thing preventing this inexorable accumulation of wealth and power is DEATH. Harold coming back meant his children couldn't grow or develop and do thing their own way. He breaks the natural order that old makes way for new, parents make way for their children. Quite a subtle critique of the 1% and a pretty good villain

not jacked enough
arrow guy was better

>Why was this show so poorly written, but had the best MCU character Ward in it
He's not even the best MCU character named Ward.

He has absolutely no muscle definition. He's skinnyfat. He's got the build but there's nothing on him.

He looks like a sculpture of Bruce Lee made out of marshmallow.

The protagonist looks like a faggot and everytime he is on screen you can't help but laugh at the shitty cast choice.
I think that's a flaw unless the show is labeled as comedy.

god she looks hot with a dick in her mouth.

The acting, the choreography, the anticlimactic ending. The reviews are all about how the main character doesn't really fit and his story being weak, but I expected that from a Marvel series. What I didn't expect was for them hire hire some of the SHITTIEST MARTIAL ARTISTS I've seen in a series about martial arts. They needed 2-3 cut scenes every time someone throws a punch or a kick and an obfuscating cutaway shot every time they had to bring in the stunt double so Danny could do an actual kung fu move. Colleen supposedly trains with a sword most of her life but can't even swing the fucking thing in a proper cutting arc. Also, instead of striking the hand or arm of a gunman, she attacked the fucking gun, twice. Maybe The Iron Fist should have worn a mask. That way they could have used their actor for acting and their stunt guy for all the fighting. The scenes would have flowed better. My favorite characters of the show were Ward and Gao. The rest were shit. Colleen was hot but a shitty character.

You know what would actually impress me? A show where a main male character started off with shitty definition, and after a season or two, he's fucking ripped. Bonus points if him getting built was actually part of the plot.

>make shitty tv series
>say everybody hates it because MC is White And Proud
>wait for contrarian white retards to throw their money at your shitty tv series

this is a genius strategy

>he can't see the obvious flaw
You must be a Blompf voter.

youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI
name ONE thing that WASN'T a flaw
protip: you can't

I can't think of a single film or movie made in 76 years that was explicitly tailored to bitter nationalistic whites.

This is more of a case of
>make shitty tv series
>it gets undue exposure like a motherfucker because everyone is still engaged in their monkey-like shit flinging over Trump winning and thus anything even remotely perceived as white and heterosexual is OMGHITLERWEMUSTDESTROYIT
>show that should have died after a few episodes is now likely going to get a second season just because of lefties sperging unnecessarily and attracting views from normies

It's almost like everyone has forgotten how they tried to turn the Superbowl into a post-election white people vs black people battle, instead of it just being handegg with even more retarded commercials.

Gao and Bakuto are higher ups in The Hand and have different ways of dealing with things. Gao is more of the mobster, sinister type of leader while Bakuto is the manipulating, indoctrinating leader.

What I can get from Colleen is that she only knows the Hand as the institution and Bakuto told her that there is another part of The Hand (Gao) that is evil and mean, etc

Bakuto, like the Bogdanoffs, want to rule with an iron fist. But seriously, Bakuto wants to mass replicate it so nobody can fuck with his sect of The Hand.

The Hand is just your typical evil empire, they want power and prosperity

The implementation of KUN LUN was so fucking bad. Danny makes it seem like its a form of Nirvanna (being just a mental plane). What im guessing is KUN LUN will be where Danny fights Davos once he becomes the Steel Serpent.

I feel like they didnt know what to do with Joy but needed her in to continue this easter egg joke of a character.

This show was poorly written, but entertaining none the less. My only hope is that they seriously tell Danny's actor to change his fucking acting.

Does Danny Rand have this shitty PTSD from the plane crash in the comics?

Every time it was implemented it was fucking stupid.

The only part of the show that stuck with me was the little talk about how 72 hours inside the hospital becomes the rest of your life. Thats fucking scary to think about

While he's changing his acting, some martial arts lessons would help as well. The guy needs multiple scenes just to do some simple tai chi and his posture is still shit.

main character is fagit

It's shit.

There was no plane crash in the comics. It was an expedition and Harold killed his dad and left him and his mom to die. They should have gone with that.

so he knows Harold killed his dad? How did his mom die in the comics?

Yeah, definitely a weird cast for the MC

I only read the wiki, but it says she fell into a pack of wolves to save Danny, right as a bunch of monks came out of kun lunand to save them, but were too late to save mom.