Japanese are really badass, the master race of Asia. Thanks to the new Sony game Ghost of Tsushima...

Japanese are really badass, the master race of Asia. Thanks to the new Sony game Ghost of Tsushima, I learned that Mongols invaded their islands in 13th century but Japanese master race destroyed them.

Tfw I'm not japanese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUz539AeC5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ4_N_Cf-ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cringe.

I wish this were just "banter", some sort of "ironic" shitposting, but weeaboos really believe in bullshit like this so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Japanese are the master race, deal with it.
Two nukes and few years later Second economy pf the world.
Submitted big China.
They are semi gods I want a japanese wife for better kids

fear the samurai warrior

Weren't Mongols defeated by hurricane?

this would be like the brits making a videogame about defeating the Spanish armada

What did he mean by this ?

Mongols were repelled by typhoons, twice.

God bless typhoons

God is with them, kamikaze ("divine wind")

Mongols lost to the sea, not to the Japanese

Well...not in lecker department. ;)

right, same way god cursed them with nuclear radiation amirite? fuck off theistfag.

T: mongols

hmm the trailer looks nice

maybe because the game is created by an american company though

Trailer released in Paris during Paris Game Week. because France and Japan forever

youtube.com/watch?v=MUz539AeC5Y

*blocks your path*

tfw they prefered to choose an english character instead of a french one. Why live ?

Nice gameplay footage lmao. Being from an American developer it'll no doubt handle like shit.

You fucking weeaboos never cease to make me cringe

I recently know this game. Look like very interesting.

Harricane took a big roll, but your view is decieved by famous fake story. In 1st time, Mongol/China/Korea team invaded japan to proceed very well. But Samurai were fiercely against M.team. So M.team can't make any basement/camp in mainland of japan, then M.team can't help that withdrew to their fleet of ships. After that typhoon hit their fleet. 2nd time of invasion kept for [3 months]. That is also same process. M.team couldn't build their camp in mainland. Samurai prepared for 2nd, So they already built some fortress and trench. 3month later from beginning of war, Samurai finally expelled M.team from mainland. and the ships were hit by typhoon again (that time is August. Most typhoon season in Japan). These information is written in 帝王編年記, 五壇法日記, 高麗史.
And you shoud check battle of Takashima(鷹島).

Bit exaggerated, but
>the master race of Asia
is correct. Just look at maps, graphs etc...they're the closest to White nations, and compare Jap tourists to Chink tourists. Big difference.

japan would have been conquered if not for the typhoon wrecking most of the mongol fleet

well it was going to be english, portugese or dutch, french people had almost no interaction with japan in comparison to those other 3

Doubtful given the mountainous terrain. Mongols shone on flat surroundings.

No. In the end of Invasion, Japan defeated 100,000 enemies, and captured 30,000 POW. You should check battle of Takashima. (鷹島掃蕩戦). Finally they couldn't make any supply line from continent.

Well, maybe if there's a game during the Boshin war, with the Republic of Ezo and shit.

GMO the trailer with japanaese voices

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ4_N_Cf-ro

majority of the country is flat rice paddies, the mountains are only really in the north west and south east.

the japanese had not encountered mongol horse archery before and it's likely they would have lost just like everyone else did.