Season finale nothing happens episode until 40 minutes in

>season finale nothing happens episode until 40 minutes in
>interspersed with flashbacks and dream sequences nobody cares about
>entirely predictable betrayals
>tiger runs up with perfect timing and Negan STOPS swinging the bat
>worst season/ finale of this show yet

I've made up my mind. Not paying to watch this shit show next season. Maybe I'll just pick up with the comics to see the rest of the story.

is crabgrass a badass in the show?

They should've made Michonne shoot Negan and slightly miss, that would've been enough to distract him until kingdom/hilltop came in, it would've fit with the whole "michonne can't aim for shit" storyline that they're pushing, would've removed that fake michonne death that no one believed anyway and would've been way more believable than the fucking tiger.

Still, I accepted that this show is far from perfect, but episodes like the premiere, and some throughout the season still keep me interested enough, especially because the storyline that's coming up next is easily the best one from the comics, so hopefully they don't fuck it up

>>this shit tastes horrible gais!

hey. YOURE THE ONE CHOSING TO EAT SHIT. dont blame us if its nutty and brown.

I liked Enid's phat ass.

Rosita was shot but they didn't show her healing up at the end like the other main characters.
Hell I don't remember anywhere after she was shot and Tara hauled her off on her shoulder.
Is she okay?
I know her actress is preggo in real life.

The showed her in a bed in the room next to Michonne for a second before panning to Rick and Michonne.

i am a fan since the beginning but this season ..or lets say the ladt episodes including the final were boring and full of "kitsch"

They showed her in bed in the same room as Michonne resting up.

Oh I missed it.

Bruhs why the fuck does Maggie have a 2 year old kid, its been like a month since all this negan shit

DO NOT SEXUALIZE ENID.

>It's a Rosita scene

Tigers are stealth hunters that characteristically attack from behind. Learn nature faggot.

That's Rick's* daughter Judith.

*read: Shane's

It was a lion though, BAITman

This season, like this arc in the comics, served as a setup. It was meant to show who Negan is and how he rules, and why the group decides to finally fight back. But to be fair, they could've easily crammed the 16 episodes into 8 and have this be the mid season finale.

I think that's the big problem with the show, they drag everything out too much. Like, we had to wait 5 episodes to see Maggie's reaction to Glenn dying, one of the most important parts of this arc that changes her character completely.

NO PRISONERS!

LONG LIVE THE KANGDOM!

>not paying to watch this shit show

Why were you paying money to begin with? You don't own a cable subscription do you?

I'm not a whiny bitch that steals things I think are good enough to watch

anyone have that greentext of all the spoilers? i saved it but cant find it

Okay, real talk for other comicfags

Garbage lady is Alpha y/n?

I sincerely hope not.

Just how does Tigger know who to kill? Everyone's shooting at each other yet Shiva somehow knows who the good guys are from Negans crew? Then add the betrayers into the mix and you got one big clusterfuck.

It didn't.

Jew?

When Garbage Lady and Negan were negotiating between "10 and 12" while Rick and Carl were on their knees, why didn't Rick just offer "14"?

You pay for cable to watch a single show?

I just buy the show on Amazon Video.

What was the unit they were negotiating about anyway? I thought humans due to what Negan said but I didn't really understand how you could trade humans.

I took this screenshot. Makes me feel good knowing everyone appreciated it so much.

>tfw being a mobilefag pays off

She's EXACTLY who I'd cast for it though

Huh, interdasting, that's all show-specific stuff as well, you couldn't have guessed it from the comics

I don't know, that's what it sounded like to me too, but I'm sure Rick could round up whatever it was.

thanks m8

I'd eat Rosita's shit desu.

1] MAGGIE

2] ROSITA
3] BETH
4] ENID
5] SASHA
6] JESSIE

Every other girl is irrelevant

post more Rosita

But Sasha has a more feminine face than Rosita and a better body.

idk man pigtails + her clothes just do it

It's pretty annoying that this won't be in the show since pussies in the audience LE CRINGE at the drop of a hat.

I want her to sit on my face and complain how rubbish I am until I'm spent.

>nothing happens episode until 40 minutes in

I thought you guys were kidding but you weren't

I did that couple of seasons ago.
Alpha+Rick=United Towns of Zomberica The Future
I don't judge but TWD went to shit after 3rd season,
and I'm talking about show that was on the level of brba, got(as AAA mainstream shows at the time(so shows like Knick, leftovers,true detectives,Fargo,Hannibal etc are too patrician to even compare in equation)) fall so fast as some REALLY DUMB "necrogore, edgy 4 being edgy,
cheap crap where really bad actors run around some forest (its just bad)

What happened?

Spent all their deer budget in Season 2.

that's a cow, fag

Maybe control over settlements!?!
Idk what you even talk about

I skipped the flashbacks.

I also skipped the pussy patrol's long talk and walk towards Negan in that other episode.

If you skip the cringe, it's still a good show and everything still makes sense because all the annoying parts are characters you don't care about talking about their feelings. I should do a fan edit with all the filler cut out. I could probably fit each season in two or three movie length chunks.

>I skipped the flashbacks.
They were horrible. This show believes everyone loves every character as much as they love the smell of their own farts. I just did not care about her character, her one week romance with Abe, or death and they tried to build it up so much.

>I should do a fan edit with all the filler cut out. I could probably fit each season in two or three movie length chunks.

That'd actually be good

Problem is they're following the comic events broadly, and have actually improved on it in certain areas, but it's hard to appreciate when it's just masses and masses of filler every episode.

They're running into the problem you get in anime a LOT (and GoT as well), where they're at risk of the show plot catching up to the source material, meaning they'd need to wait a year or two for enough to be written that they could carry on, which would mean no $$$ for AMC.

As a result, they're stuffing each episode with more and more 'character development' in order to slow down the pace. And it's only gonna get worse.

Carl is the prettiest girl on the show
Prove me wrong
Protip:youcant

Did you just assume his gender, bigot?

>Sasha has a more feminine face than Rosita

In my opinion (if they're smart) the show will just have an alternate ending. They will ending after the Negan storyline, leave it with an "open" ending and stop there. Then they can continue to milk the TWD cow with spin offs, prequels, sequels without worrying too much about hardcore fans getting pissed. There's no way they can continue following the comics without catching up, unless they actually slow down to a ridiculously slow pace.

Also, rates are dropping for the show, Kirkman said he will not tell the ending to the showrunners and that he plans to continue until issue 300 at least. So all is pointing towards a different and premature ending, at least imo

>literally read the wiki summary for the last three episodes
>nothing of value was lost from not watching

This show is shit and needs to come to an end. Breaking bad was good because they knew when to end it and not drag it out with retarded storylines.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

The show should have ended after they found out the infection was everywhere and no cure when they met Jenner at the cdc. Then everyone dies in the cdc or the last shot is escaping the cdc to see what awaits them, knowing there is no cure and it's all over the world

GO HOME SAVIOR BOY

Breaking Bad also isn't a comic book
Man they should hire you, you're a genius

>hopefully they don't fuck it up

The AMC kikes have butchered the comics.

HBO The Walking Dead is my wet dream, they'd wrap it up in 6 seasons and they'd be competent enough to write an alternate ending so that they don't have to follow the comic all the way to the end

Kind of crazy how the comics toom like 6 issues to get there. Each issue is like what, 23 pages? Lets go with the 1 page = 1 minute screentime formula. It would take 138 minutes to do the setup, thats 2 hours and 18 minutes, each ep is 45 minutes roughly, so in 2 hours and 18 minutes is the same as three eps.

They took a storyline that could be told im THREE (3) EPISODES and made it into SIXTEEN (16) EPISODES. No wonder we get shit like Tara EP and white trash people

indeed we can't.

This. Sasha > stick rosita
they both have a feminine face but rosita always has that bitch face, she's probably doing it to convey emotion/disappointment in the show but always that bitchy frowning face when she's not 'happy' with something occuring in an episode.

01/31/17
whole season got leaked that early? wow...

i get that they need some setup and filler, but they could've easily made Tara+Trash People+Rosita and Sasha mission into one episodes if they decided to show multiple storylines per episode like any other show ever, but instead we get only one storyline, no matter how shallow, per episode, of course its gonna be dragged this bad

>actress is preggo in real life.
God damnit. Can these sluts not stop taking cock for a few years while they film? It totally ruins the show. See Tara.

rofl

Who knows, maybe she'll become hotter, she doesn't have to become a disaster like Tara.

Literally no ass

I didn't even realise it was the finale until I saw someone on /tv. mention it as such

More like too much ass, Sheev.

A guy I know told me that after the Negan saga the group will travel to the UK where it's pretty much unaffected. Has anyone heard this rumour?

Haven't heard of it but according to canon the entire world is affected

>the group will travel to the UK where it's pretty much unaffected

Britcuck here, that sounds like a terrible idea. Hopefully it's bullshit.

see

She looks so white

Does she whiten herself or does the show darken her?

her natural skin tone is probably similar to what you see in the show.
In that pic she's at an event and has a shitton of makeup/other shit on everywhere, not just the face. Also the lighting seems very strange.

Makeup and light reflection.
She doesn't use as much makeup in the show than she does in real life.

>Brexit saves Britain from walkers

>ywn live in her belly

His cousin works on the walking dead. But he's also a notorious bullshitter. Probably doesn't even have a cousin desu.

They do it to soften their features

Next you'll be telling me my dad isn't President of Nintendo.