Why is there literally NO news coming out of Ankara?

Why is there literally NO news coming out of Ankara?

Why is it all Istanbul?

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1gqxvBeQQBlxB
youtube.com/watch?v=EIrqDaEcJkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ankara is coup military controlled

the situation is far from over

Ankara here, military planes flying around regularly and gun fires can be heard. Also, i'd advise all of you to not to trust the mainstream media, but there aren't any other real source either. Pretty shit desu

BAMP

i can't even enjoy a decent happening because someone is fucking with the continous stream of news

stay safe, roach.
and keep us updated.

Damn I want to cum on that. Not even her bare skin, I want to just dryhump that becottoned rump and have my seed stain it until laundry day.

all news coming from anywhere right now is complete and utter bullshit anyway

Try not to go outside, and do what you can to stay safe...

Stay safe turkbro! The best you can do right now is relay information!

It's under military control and they don't want you to know that the capital has been taken.

Only news is bullshit. People stop listening to the news.

Or, they could get into a dogfight in the news with the propaganda team of the government.

Those are their options. It helps them not to get mixed up.

Hope you die roach

THICC

BONER INDUCING

FAT WHITE BOOTY

Fighting

fuckin aussies

no one likes you guys for a reason

YOU'RE ALL THE SAME

Is Baba ok?

I'll take you as refugee in mexico if coup fails, support your army turkbro!

Die muslim scum

Erdogan is trying to make it look like it isn't as bad as it is. It's damage control.

Godspeed you crazy Turkroach

It's nobody's business but the Tuuuuuuuuurks.

Istambuuuuuuuul.

Stay inside. Don't be a dumb roach.

periscope enden fuck

Ankara here as well, there are rumours that coup is somewhat alive here, Erdogan's sitting tight in Istanbul waiting for shit to settle down here.

Jets have been gone for some time now, they were flying all over the city during the whole night, sonic boom effect made us think it was explosions.

Erdogan knows the rest of the world is stupid and thinks Istanbul is the capital.

I hope Erdogan tries to nuke Ankara but mistypes the coordinates and the bomb goes off in sydney

Give us anything you got roachie

Thanks turk bro just making sure you get your (you). Keep up any info.

Do you have any info about cities other than Ist*nbul and Ankara?
Ayrıca Ankarada toplu taşıma devam ediyor mu? Arkadaşta mahsur kaldım amk Küçükesat gece uçaklar götümü sikti

>hating an anti-Erdogan turk

daily reminder Soros/Hillary has shit loads of Aus IP addresses for shilling

Would build a house on that ass and settle down there for rest of my life.

News report ~750 staff of the army has been detained and 29 colonels and 5 generals have been released of duty.
No user I'm sorry I don't.
Toplu tasima hakkinda da bilgim yok evimde oturuyorum sigara stackledim geceden bi bok olursda diye.

Turk here. Hope you are safe.

thanks again!

Going to need sauce OP

no one likes u turkroach

Thanks for keeping me posted. I wish the bet for any Sup Forumsack from anywhere.

First Turkposter here, the plane sounds i talked about "might" be the fast trucks :d Sorry for possible misconception :dd
But there are some planes or a plane flying around so dont lynch pls

Ben de aralıksız sariyorum amk adıyaman içmekten ebem sikildi

Fuck off dickhead.

Stay safe lad.

>Hating on anyone providing updates to a happening

Go back to fucking your cattle, burger.

Turk what is the current chance of the coup succeeding (in percent)? Is the military now killing Erdogen supporters like they should have in the beginning?

>Hating a secular Turk
Drink you're maple syrup in hell

Ganbatte, Roach-kun.

>ANY TURKS GET IN HERE
discord.gg/Y6ngK
>ANY TURKS GET IN HERE
discord.gg/Y6ngK
>ANY TURKS GET IN HERE
discord.gg/Y6ngK
>ANY TURKS GET IN HERE
discord.gg/Y6ngK
>ANY TURKS GET IN HERE
discord.gg/Y6ngK

Not that I blame you for staying safe but it seems the coup is having a hard time because Erdogan sicced his followers on the military while secular civilians are doing the rational thing and staying indoors.

Can some Turks please tell me what is happening in Ankara??

Would totally pound that ass well beyond her comfort zone.

*Constantinople

Watch the facebook livemap streams.

Ankara is pretty quiet

read the thread dickfaggot

>Not Constantinople

So how many more hours will it be before we get a clear winner of the coup?

Everything has been focused solely on the capital and Istanbul. Has the military taken other strategic spots?

Well the coup was amateur at best. They just blocked the bridges in Istanbul and they couldnt even do it right one of them was blocked half an hour later than the first. They poorly occupied several TV building stuff and the non-occupied ones just spread goverment propoganda with all their energies (especially CNN, military took it after 5~ hours of first bridge blockade. You all know that the parliement got rekt i presume. And worst of all this coup guys are just the 5% of the army at best and they failed miserably. I don't think anyone can take down Erdoğan now and i have no idea about how will goverment take back Ankara if military strenghten their positions. A civilian uprising probs.
tl;dr: 5% of army amateurly coups and fails, Erdo is still here.

Not sure user it seems it'll take some time. Yeah some other cities have been raided as well and some generals in other cities have been detained as well, mostly admirals, makes the rumour that the Navy was pro coup stronger.

It would have helped if the coup were willing to just open fire on the protesters.

Just giving up on those bridges to protesters was pathetic. I mean really, their life is pretty much over at this point you may as well go out on a note.

Do not surrender whatever you do(if you're military). All that awaits you is torture and death.

Is the theory that this may be a false flag something discussed in Turkey or is it just us some of us westerners who think this?

Since it's difficult to trust the news, realistically we wait another 24/48 hours to see if the military has a lot of support and have captured good positions to continue, or if what the media is saying is true they will have all surrendered by then and it'll be practically over.

If Istanbul is any indication of the rest of the country (besides Ankara) it was piss weak to begin with.

If it was just 5% of the military who stages the coup they would have better results doing assassinations on Erdogen and his cabinet then putting support for a secular parliament/pm.

What are the ods that this was a flypaper coupe for erdo to get the mandate to take over the military.

Seems most likely.

i think a false flag.

Yeah most probable explanation is this. Erdogan stages coup against himself to push for the Presedential system he's been drooling for.

Its pretty genius. Anyone who disagrees was obviously apart of the coup and needs to be removed...

The next question is. What does he do once he is sultan?

WE NEED SAUCE ON DAT THICCNESS

News stations in Ankara have been shut down

You're a real source, right?

The coup has failed.

Now the question is, will it result in Civil War?

I don't think he has aspirations for Empire but I do think he wants to mirror the Saudi Royalty in their oppulence.

Ellis, you're drunk. Go home.

Enforce sharia law, push for NATO exit, support ISIS more openly, dunno exactly but doesn't seem too bright. Remember this is the guy who ordered some memebers of his own military to cross Syria border and fire at his own country so he'll do anything he can to hold power.

Baba is at northen Turkey, he should be alright

I hope you die but in the mean time relay info.

I fucking knew it

>coup was literally a military purge
>thinking any civil war will happen

Erodgan is killing off his opposition in the military under the disguise of a coup. If this was a real coup they would have killed him to start with instead of let him take off in a jet, especially since it was started by the air force.

Is there even a single news source that isn't Pro-Erdogan in Turkey anymore? Besides whatever isn't blocked from the internet ofc

Call that an Ass-state

She's a jew.

stay indoors roach man

Well im chain smoking and making tea for 6 hours approximately so everyone can be pretty sure that i'm safe. And no, ill not go down from my safe apartment as i havent found my life in a garbage can. Yes, i really want a secular Turkey and wish Erdoğan going down but the situation here is fucking horrible. AKP gangs are lynching surrendering soldiers and police is just letting them do whatever they want, choppers attacking around, our own army's jets bombing our own parliement, and mosques praying and calling for jihad ffs
Yep thats a possibility. Coup was so fucking miserable for Turkish standarts tβh. We had billion coups and this was just kinds playing compared to 80s. Our president just talked to the TVs while the "coup" was happening. It would not be stupid to call it a false flag.

Also mosques started their propoganda while im writing this. Fuk dat

You're one of the good ones.

Almost no TV stations, most are in his pockets, some are somewhat neutral but still mildly controlled under sultan's will.

There are lots of good news websites though that are not Pro-Erdo and they report objectively, some even are against the government.

>Remember this is the guy who ordered some memebers of his own military to cross Syria border and fire at his own country

This happened before the election too. Once he 'won', that was the point I new he had grand aspirations.

The media wants to pretend the coup failed so more units dont join

Why is nothing happening in izmir SAVE US COUP BROS

Gov is retaking control (slowly) now

>supporting muslims

Kill yourself achmed

Hey fuck you roach. Better not run out onto the counter or you'll get smashed. Hope you enjoy whatever your country's fate is because you faggots didn't stand up to your government before it got this bad. Fuck you roach, you're part of the problem. All western countries will probably have similar fates, but it's preliminary countries like yours who can't hold their shit together that weaken the civilized world. You should be banish back to the level of a fucking 3rd world shit hole. That is all that you are. Eat shit and burn in hell with the mudscum that you let into your country and over run it and a horribly corrupt leader that is no less than a king and is no ally to the west. Rot turkey. I hope you are shredded in the civil war.

kek look at these comments, Erdofags got assmad because of an interview with a rebel
youtube.com/watch?v=EIrqDaEcJkw

Seconded

Shlomo pls

Get out as soon as you can.

Kurds are shit to be honest senpai

(((Anonymous)))

If the Coup was real or of any threat, there would be no access to communications and infrastructure.

Good luck mate.

is kind of ironic coming from the network that refused to broadcast gerry adams for a decade

They fight ISIS and Erdogan at least