>muh zoe deschanel is funny right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWeyUhcdJ6s
youtube.com/watch?v=eOBoKxEcVAA
youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did it died?

JUST POP YOUR COLLAR AND TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF BRO

I've never seen this show but I'm going to start watching it now because of how much you autists hate it

s

I love this show.

Only edgy underage losers who think they're betterr than Redditors (they're not at all) hate it.

basically yeah. its an embarrassment. some libs are pretending to watch it because of some female writer nonsense, but objectively it's just trying to meme zany fart stuff + product placement

"oh no"

"don't"

is that what i was supposed to say

Honestly

It's a pretty clever show. It's fun. It's funny. It's creative.

But the way plebbit loves it makes me reserve my feelings about it

the fanbase is just obnoxious

>>muh quirky humor
>>muh female writers
>>muh zoe deschanel is funny right
?
Are you having a stroke?

who /never watched this reddit show/ here?

literally never seen an episode, never will. I realized it was trying too hard from the start and decided I hated it even before it grew a reddit cult following

Memes aside, can anyone confirm if the reddit sauce was good?

I always default to sweet and sour.

>muh zoe deschanel is funny right

Wait a minute. What year is this???

jesus christ are the shows creators stealth shilling or are you clowns actually creating 100+ threads every hour to whine about there being women writers on a cartoon show?

>high fructose corn syrup
>good
hmm

They're more annoyed about that blatant product placement for Mulan hot sauce it had on the last episode.

What is it about this show that triggers the autism of this website?
Just don't fucking watch it.

>tfw you're too anti-social to care about the fanbase

I like the show.

the amount of triggering this mulan sauce shit has caused in unreal

It has transcended beyond a mere animated sitcom and has literally become a well known website.

>the "LOL IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT WATCH IT" meme

hello r*ddit

Breathing is reddit too, stop doing it anytime

What isn't a meme anymore?

no you see, they're actually on a quixotic crusade to spam the entire world with negative crying about sjws.... or women, or something.

... and then, yeah. memes and such... uh

Nah, just edgy contrarians in denial about this show getting a 3rd season.

"reddit"? That sounds like something reddit would say.

I shared the show with some friends and they think WUB A LUBBA DUB DUB is the most hilarious thing ever. It got so annoying I didn't want to finish watching the show until they forgot about it and moved on.

>deliberately referencing every 'BIG MOMENT' episode
>so subtle nobody gets it

I think the problem is apparent: stop having friends

If you cuntrarians had been alive in the 90s you would have hated Seinfeld too.

someone should make a list of the shit Sup Forums has convinced itself to hate just to spite people who will never know or care about their opinion

seinfeld was the original shit meme show (along with the simpsons)

me, i've seen enough reddit memes to know it's shit though

BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

not watching a show just because another website likes it is reddit behaviour

zoe deschanel was in this??

"i've never seen it but i hate it!" autists make up most of this board, of course you guys aren't alone

>BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"

Slow down. Looking good. My man.

you would only be able to make this post if you knew those references, you fucking redditor

Rick believes in god though. He yelled at the family for not praying to jesus at christmas. Sorry, christcucks, this one's on you.

No, let's be real, that's 100% Sup Forums behavior

Maybe the cunt who rused bird person?

He knows god is the enemy.

I've never watched this show because of how awful its fanbase is.

You can't hate something you don't believe exists. >>>r/christianity

Rather, he knows whoever created the universe he lives in is the enemy.

Is Rick a god just because he created a universe?

It's the Undertale effect all over again. Amazing how much a shitty subgroup of autists can taint a good thing given enough time.

Bait
Everyone loves R&M

I think he mentioned jesus. He believes in the christian god, atheists don't. He has more in common with christians.

Watched about half of the first episode. It was shit.

>ugh Rick and Morty is so shit and reddity fuck their memes

>Oh wow this Chinese cartoon about nude high school girls who are also robots and fight demons with swords 4 times their size is so kino desu! XD

Literally kys

at least it's something to watch. name one series that was legit amazing from the last year or so. especially animated series, there is very little else to watch. so yea, autism cartoons

Roiland has actually claimed that he goes on Sup Forums to shit on his own show so maybe.

Reddit and morty is funny
Women are funny
Get over it
EDIT: THANKS FOR THE REDDIT GOLD xD!

Why does Sup Forums hate female writers

shouldn't be a problem for him

Because women aren't funny and they can't write except for Amy Sedaris who is a weird freak.

thanks for the info

>*BURPPP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor takes a step back from the laughter to remember that G*d is indeed an opioid for the masses
>Y-y-your parents are fucking idiots Morty every*URP*body is stupid except for me
>the redditor laughs at the joke but knows deep down that he and Rick are one in the same, misunderstood geniuses with no need for human companionship
>WUBALABADUBDUB SCRUPPY POOPY DOOPY DOO
>The redditor gets Rick's edgy sense of postmodern abstract humor and posts a detailed review of the episode praising it's artistic merits
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's mind buckles beneath the weight of its own genius and he escapes into a state of intellectual nirvana

Because he's fucking with the Rick one universe up. The show is not really subtle about this.

this post goes against global rule 3, please report it.

Adult swim marketing has always pushed this show as hard as they can.

I think the show is good and shitty at the same time. That's hard to achieve. I'd watch a new season of it, but I also wouldn't be disappointed if there never was a new season.

>people likes things I don't

What is with Adult Swim and their Rick and Morty shills? Why are they paying people to post on this stupid board? FFS...

filtered

haha morgan! wudadada bip boop! science !!

>tfw you live in a timeline where Rick and Morty got a third season
>tfw it's the same timeline that MDE crashed and burned after just a few episodes
It's a good feeling.

Good. I'm glad that racist fucking nazi is out of a career. IFL Rick and Morty

*UUURRRRPPPPP* GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY

hey get shifty! shit on the floor get shifty in here!

Rick and Morty did the same kind of joke with Zelda 3DS in the parasite episode...what was that early season two?

I also love the show, but the fanbase is goddamn awful. I do have my complaints, and my worries though. Really, they need somebody there to slap the shit out of Dan Harmon whenever he Dan Harmon's something. He is a lot like George Lucas. Talented, capable of amazing things, but he ABSOLUTELY NEEDS somebody to keep him in line.

FUCK BRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

i have to meme about szechuan sauce now nonstop to fit in

i don't even remember that sauce
i've eaten at mcdonalds maybe 3 times in my life and hated it every time

fuck this gay earth

haha blumpf btfo!

This can't be real.

how do you even know those are references? fucking redditor piece of shit

for fucking real now...

When I first started watching Rick and Morty, it was Season 2.
>Hey this is kinda interesting, kind of fun.
>It kind of feels like the writer is just wanking off about stuff that has no meaning.
>So, what, the show is about nothing.
>Boy look at all the set ups for a later call back.

then, I watched season 1.
>Why is season 1 more crazy then two, it feels like 2 was restrained at this point.
>I kinda enjoy this, if I look at it from a perspective of late night MTV back in the 90's, like Head and Maxxx.
>Eh, I am bored.

skip to, season 3.
>HEY HEY IMMMMMMMM WACKY!

Honestly, I know the audience for this shit.
Stoners.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWeyUhcdJ6s
>"There is no god summer, gotta rip that band-aid off now you'll thank me later."
really made me think...

*tips fedora*

April 1st.

>people who think Rick escaped

>Actually giving a shit at this point.
I dont plan to watch it, I hate to say it but its just like other shows following the same formula, I dont care.

Just like the new season of Trailer Park Boys.
>OH BOY! LETS GROW DOPE AND GET ARRESTED!
>IVE NOT SEEN THAT FOR 11 SEASONS!
so, pass.

>Watch Luke Cage.
>Half way.
>I got all these super powers yet I dont just go fuck up the asshole doing all this shit.

Oh, it's not hate. When it was first airing, Sup Forums loved it, Sup Forums too. But when it became too popular, they just started hating it. Standard Sup Forums stuff

Both are really shit and shouldn't be on TV.

>"product placement"
>for a sauce that hasn't existed in almost 20 years

It wasn't even supposed to be funny either, they are just quoting the most obtrusively obnoxious thing they can find from the show.

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE!

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

UHHHHHHHHHH

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

HEY RICK & MORTY!

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE!

it would be easier to list shit that Sup Forums *doesn't*
contrarianly hate.

They're like a parody of themselves.

Lol is this supposed to be gangam style?

>20 year old advertisement
>for a movie that just so happens to have a new live action coming out in the near future

Nobody even knew about it, now its front page of youtube and reddit.
>its not product placement

youtube.com/watch?v=eOBoKxEcVAA
Already 3 seconds in and this is the epitome of reddit
>bernie sanders lookalike working on SCIENCE!!!!!! XD
>BELLLLLCCCCCCCCH HAHA BURPY LOL BUUUUUUUUUURP GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY

They're arguing it's for the new movie and that they'll probably bring the sauce back from popular demand by R&M fans.

Had anyone even heard of the fucking movie coming out until the Rick and Morty episode?
Give those disney marketers a fucking raise, THIS is how you advertise to the internet crowd.
People are lapping it up too.

>making base judgements about a series based on a casual 2 second quip in a 55 second clip of a 30 minute episode of a thus-far-22 episode series

also the rant isn't really meant to be funny, but the part about the american public educational system not being designed for or beneficial to intelligent people is 100% correct. if you haven't come to that realization on your own by the end of the first grade, well, i have some average news for you.

Is this American humour I'm just not getting? Is the rest of the show like this? Is this even supposed to be funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM