ITT: We post eyes of famous actors and others guess what actor it is

ITT: We post eyes of famous actors and others guess what actor it is

Central Intelligence Agency??

uhm...user there's no actor with that name haha :P

Tell me mods… do you feel in charge?

Do you?

I bet you do. I bet you feel a sense of satisfaction as you delete a thread involving baneposting. I bet you feel a sensational form of gratification as you delete the thread with your greasy cheeto dusted fingers. I bet you get a little tingle in your tiny member as you delete this thread, your double chin quivering as you chuckle at the mild irritation that us baneposters have at your interference.

But the fire rises, mods. Baneposting will never die. For too long we've had hotheads derail threads, autistic crossposters who bring their identity politics to the table in an effort to impress everyone. But Baneposting is the glue that keeps this board together. It's the meme that reminds us of an age where we could have fun and have a good laugh at CIA and his flight plan antics.

But what do you do? You delete these threads, in favour of race-baiting threads which brings in stormfags from Sup Forums and SJWs from reddit. You turn this board to shit with your modding, your pettiness at a meme.

You would allow Sup Forumsfags to derail threads blaming blacks and jews for their shortcomings, and spouting outdated facts and conspiracies but delete a thread about Flight Plans? You would allow Redditfags to whine about white washing and praise black casting, while spamming shitty films and shilling for mediocre blockbusters but deny us from grabbing our prize?

You fucking mods make me sick. You're fucking scum. You're a pack of fucking hotheads who won't allow us to bond over a meme, and with your pettiness you are making this board eat itself from the inside out. Kill yourself. End it. We'll banepost until we're fucking dead. We've started the fire. And we'll crash this board with no survivors.

Big eyes

is that Willy Wilson?

idris elba

Dead shit meme

(You)(You)(You)(You)

Dead shit hothead

was getting hot part of your plan?

hey buddy I think you've got the wrong door, the hothead club is two blocks down

This is a bane thread fuck off

goose
>banethread
>not a single mention of bane or picture of bane in the entire thread
???

that doesn't matter we are in charge here

Kurt Russell

Bane?
nicolas cage
too much make-up

> We
> It's the time of day school just got out