ITT: The best television shows on air

ITT: The best television shows on air.

Fargo, Samurai Jack, and Planet Earth

Until it switches to MK.

Like fuck off already, just squeeze the super wuxia blood out of him and put it in Sunny

MK is such a badly written and acted character. He's the only thing holding the series back from being really good.

He is a fucking mule, he refuses to listen to anybody or any sage advice, you could tell him not to eat rat poison and he would, just to spite you.

I hate MK and all the other teen romance/drama shit that comes with him, I just want to see Sunny and the fat cunt from Hot fuzz on an adventure with some Widow scenes and Quinn messing about

Couldn't agree more.

This low budget bastard of a show does iron fist better than the real iron fist. I hope season 2 is longer than 6 episodes.

Leftovers
The Americans

Helps that Daniel Wu is an actual martial artist and practicing warlock

I believe it's listed for 10.

Also I hope Nathaniel returns with a claw hand or something just as outrageous, he was cool.

Not that anyone in the show is really spectacular at acting, but MK really is a whole other level of bad. Especially since all his scenes,literally all of them, are either him acting like a jackass or whinging about the consequences of him acting like a jackass.

The setting and a lot of the other characters really hold my attention but every time MK appears I feel the urge to just fast forward until I see Sunny/Quinn/Rolling Thunder.

Imagine if a snake was made out a silk but still just as deadly, that's Quinn, motherfucker is so smooth, so devious I love him, pretty much the glue holding the show together, I mean I like Sunny but this guy!

Stan "It's Miller Time" Beeman

>that one KANG that got experimented by the monks
Is he gonna be fine?

They had to castrate him. The beast manifested itself in his BBC

This.

>No guns, yet there's internal combustion.

Nah, fuck that.

Remind me how guns were crucial to the invention of the ICE?

It's not a "great" show, but Agents of SHIELD is criminally underrated.

Going the Young Adult route was a fucking mistake. This is a martial arts show, it's supposed to be gritty, gory and action packed. Not some angsty teen moping around.

Also the master at the temple sucks hard. Should be cut out completely.

First post is best post. Great choices.

It's really good. I didn't like how fatboy lopped that dudes arm off. But I have to remember this is a alternate world where almost everybody has crazy martial arts skills. And for example, Sammo Hung was a skilled fat dude. And this show has dozens and dozens of homages to classic action movies.

Please keep making threads Sup Forums i don't want this show to get canceled. It's such a good idea.

>Ctrl + F
>No Expanse

Y'all FUCKED up.

It was just a really well done throw done to an uaware opponent, Nick Frost isn't being pushed as any kind of master but a guy who's been around the rough parts.

I think the showrunners are aware of how much MK sucks because his screen time's already been cut 90% this year

One other thing I can't determine if they changed or not. Was Widow so... heroic last year? I could have sworn she was treated as basically the same as Quinn, just equally evil rivals, but now she's by far the most benevolent and fair-minded leader in the whole show

Oh yeah! I love Nick Frost's role in this. He rules. So he can do anything he wants as far as I'm concerned. More shows need to add characters like this to break up the super angsty tone. Funny MK was mentioned above. I think they could fix that character. But I know it's going to be a cliche that carries the show down for 2-3 seasons.

Came here to post this.

shit choices, kys.

Widow's biggest grievance was always Quinn and she thinks he's dead now, and she lost her chance at using MK as a bio-wuxia weapon so she's pretty chill now.

I get the feeling she's kind of anti-hero/evil when I started watching last week. Seems like she's out for herself and lying to her female soldiers. I think that's the theme, all the leaders are very selfish in the show. They treat their people like slaves and punish them for wanting to leave.

Something else I like, it feels like a weird aftermath to The Walking Dead? TWD is so bleak and it's directly post apocalypse. Into the Badlands is POST-post-apocalypse. Communities have been established and fortified and they are right on the cusp of becoming nearly a regular society.

I would hate to give credit to TWD for having anything to do with this show.

Hope we get to see a flashback of Tilda making the decision to save the Widow rather than kill her.

The Leftovers
Fargo
Legion
Narcos

Power gap
Better call saul

The Leftovers seemed incredibly boring to me. Also only 2%? Would've been a lot more interesting if it was a least 25%.

Granted I only watched like 2-3 episodes.

>I would hate to give credit to TWD for having anything to do with this show.

Oh no of course not. I just like what AMC does. They keep an Americana vibe on all their series. Breaking Bad, Madmen, TWD, Preacher, and now this. TWD had nothing to do with this of course. But if you're someone coming out from the hopeless dread that is TWD. They can watch Into the badlands and see a glimmer of hope because the characters wield great power. and as a bonus it's an insight to see a society being properly rebuilt, despite the warring "tribes" within the show.

Into The Badlands, more like SJW: The Show.

All the women are powerful and smart as fuck, as are almost all people of color. All the white men, but Avatar dude are evil.

The Path

Settled in for them to rip on cults. Then it's this whole nuanced portrayal of the good and bad in religion

And wondering whether their beliefs are true or bullshit is pretty good too

They are going a bit over the top with muh feminism in this season. It was pretty laughable during the assault on the oil refinery where the widow's crew was all women until 2 dudes showed up just to be killed instantly. No woman died.

Also way too many black characters but that's standard in american television.

I hope every ITB thread doesn't have to have the same jackass whining about SJWs and he watches something else that he enjoys.

You gotta let some in if it's good tho. I acknowledge it's good. And it's not that heavy handed with SJWness. Yeah the widow is clearly a walking SJW meme but at least shes sexy and can fucking fight. And her cutie daughter too.

The daughter kind of looks like a dude.

Greek androgyny whaddayagonnado

Why his Katana looks stupid?

Because all of them are

Silicon Valley
Rick and Morty
The Leftovers
Game of Thrones
BoJack
House of Cards

best shows on right now are the americans, the expanse, and the last kingdom