Literally spoiling the twist in an ad 2 months before the movie releases

Literally spoiling the twist in an ad 2 months before the movie releases.

twitter.com/themummy/status/848943183358709760/video/1

Why do they keep doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2krXq8fw90
screenrant.com/dracula-untold-mummy-monster-universe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What twist?

Tom is the Mummy

Are you fucking retarded?

Her eyes separate, so do his.

>swamp thing enchantress
>sand queen mummy
these are great times for my dick

Boris Karloff is the Mummy

so crowe is the ''van helsing' and his group is going to be the monster hunters in universals monster universe?

anyone catch the skull with vampire fangs?

You think that's a third act twist?

The trailers make it seem like the film opens with him becoming a mummy.

Sofia a cute.

Crowe is Dr. Jekyll

And soon we'll heve the Frank N' Stein bride.

He's Dr. Jekyll,

I wish they would make it like the older films, they had a sensible traditional dreamy Gothic charm around them; this feels a bit too action based, and less "listen to the children of the night, what music they make" based.

She is.

Reddit post tbqh

My nigger right here. Sup Forums truly has the most patrician taste

Found reddit

is it wrong to want to fuck a mummy

No.

is it wrong to want to muck a fummy

Where is Brendan Fraser?

stop watching trailers then

its that easy

I haven't watched a Hollywood film for a long time,so I have been unaccustomed to those tastes, new Hollywood films seem like surreal fast foreword fests for me now - I wish there was a /film/ board.

I know the original films weren't objectively good by a long-shot but, as a fan of Gothic literature (which I also know isn't great), I just really like the atmosphere that the old films created - especially the silent ones. I just feel a little sad that mainstream "fun" films cannot be made like they used to, there was artistic substance despite them being pleb films; I feel frustrated at the aesthetics of our year, and I mourn for the death of Romanticism. We lost that sense of escapism that we used to have, and now everything is shot in a boring and realistic digital camera. The slow pace was more bearable, this just seems a little too forced for me even for a "fun" film. I am fine with modern-shit, it comes with our age, I am not asking for characters to speak more formally or more posh; I just want something with an authentic Gothic feel, which I can jack off to, by someone who understands the true aesthetics of Romanticism.

They are never going to play god-damn swan lake again, and if they do, it would be an electronic version which would make Tchaikovsky roll in his grave.

I know it is angst, I know it is frustration, but I can't bear it anymore! If Hollywood could make films like that back then, so can they now! Let them jack off to their money!

t;dr It is Romanticism angst, and I have been granny-pilled

It's not really a twist

He dies in the plane crash comes back to life and fights her with his own mummy powers

it was pretty obvious from the first trailer really

How much sand does Yummy Mummy have in her vagina?

Have you tried watching Crimson Peak?

I've wanted to fuck my mummy for years m8.

You know if this movie was sold as a Horror/Love story like the original, just with gender reversal, I may have given a shit.

>mummy is now a sci fi movie with operator aesthetics and brmmmmmm soundtrack

fuck hollywood

>Crimson Peak
I might, is it worth it? It seems uldopho-ish

>this is the horrible villain in the shitty new mummy movie

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

.....*breathes in*......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

......*gets a drink of water*......

*ahem*

>tfw the real twist is that this movie is actually The Mummy 4
>tfw they casted Brendan Fraser as Rick O'connell and he has to stop Cruise's mummy

its because it gonna be a part of a wider "universe"

The trailer looked suprisingly good for what I was expecting. Only issue is the mummy design is terrible and she doesn't look menacing at all.

>Finally showing women as true evil
>Bad

The fuck is wrong with you? This is the most realistic horror movie ever made.

I caught this from the trailer please tell me its not true

>pealed

I hope the news is he finally saved enough money to buy a rope and hang himself.

It's basically a thrown back to Gothic romance and a bit of horror

It's a decent film imo, though I can understand why people didn't like it.

*blocks your path*

Fuck off you freak

people actually believe this is his real instagram?

As someone who is scared shitless of creepy ghost girls like from the Ring or the Grudge, I don't feel even the slightest bit scared or even creeped out by this mummy design. So if their goal was to make this a horror movie, they clearly failed and not because she's a woman. She's just a cutie in a distractingly sexy outfit. After watching the trailers, I'm kinda already rooting for her.

everything is capeshit now

>Teleports behind her
>Unzips

Oh mummy...

*licks ur puci*

It's not a horror film and was never meant to be. This is the new Universal Monsters Cinematic Universe. This is, for all intents and purposes, a superhero movie with a very very thin coat of 'horror' paint.

How did he get mummy powers from dying in a plane crash?

MUMY PLS CHAIN ME AND MAEK ME YOURE PUSY SLAVE I AM YOURES TOO COMAND

Because the mummy lady loves him for reasons.

but the universal monster movies WERE horror movies. Why are you acting all "duh, of course they're superhero movies with a little bit of horror elements to it!"

So is this part of the Thundercats extended universe?

Kek, I know that looked familiar.

I would be okay with this if Seymour from Little Shop of Horrors shows up as a villain and hunts down all the heroes one by one by feeding them to an abomination.

I think he means they want to make a Marvel-style superhero cineversal unimax but with their monster IPs that they haven't done anything else with in 5 years.

i hope that Tom Cruise fucks the mummy....

THESE movies are superhero movies and are not horror movies, you literal dingus. Learn to read.

Why do mummys pupils slip?

thetans

/film/ is a reddit idea

H-HAYAI

Technically that's more than the "pupil".

youtube.com/watch?v=a2krXq8fw90

>"We are Prodigium"
>"We are Monarch"
>"We are S.H.I.E.L.D."

Does every cinematic universe have to have one of these?

It could be fairly interesting, given the timeline of events, if Cruz is related to Rick.
But so far, it seems like the plot is going to be closer to hawkguy and hawkgirl
Cruz being the reincarnation of the mummy's lover, and "dying" in the opening unlocks the ability for the lover's soul to start taking over.

At least "we are shield" makes sense, as they're all secret agents who have no public identity.

>And soon we'll heve the Frank N' Stein bride.
you stay
WE BELONG DEAD

HNNNNNGGGGGG

JESUS WEPT

That most likely happens in the first act of the movie, regardless of whether that's the case or not, you shouldn't pay to see this movie.

>implying you wouldn't fuck this mummy raw while she's chained and screaming out curses at you

but she's cute

>dat tummy

i legitimately thought this chick was asian when i saw kingsman for the first time.

Dracula tease

No, Tom. You are the Mummy.
And then Tom was an immortal.

>implying you wouldn't fuck this mummy raw while she's chained and screaming out curses at you

this flick is going to bomb so hard

>what is dracula untold

Wasn't there a dracula movie already

>Kurtzman finally provided a concrete answer during the press event for The Mummy‘s trailer debut, saying “No” point-blank when asked if Dracula Untold and his own supernatural horror/adventure film are connected.

screenrant.com/dracula-untold-mummy-monster-universe/

>He dies in the plane crash comes back to life and fights her with his own mummy powers
That's why you shoot a man before throwing out of a plane.

Oh Christ that's sad

son, it'd be wrong not too

So what's the slate look like? First the mummy and then what?

So the fuck what, that has nothing to do with it

unnamed films in April 2018 and February 2019. No confirmation as to what those films may be. Currently The Invisible Man, Wolf Man, Van Helsing, Creature from the Black Lagoon, and Bride of Frankenstein all have writers and are in development

All of it

>So the fuck what, that has nothing to do with it

Except when judged by everything released in the promo material so far

I see.And then I'm assuming there'll be a team up film eventually

i was saying she was good looking since the kingsmen and no one believed me

>she has plans for you

will it be rape?

Your suffering will be legendary
Even in Hell

Reminds me of the rape scene in FEAR 2
dick exploded

>americans think irony means a metaphor