This is more than some countries spend on their Millitary defense. Pep is trying to buy a trophy!

This is more than some countries spend on their Millitary defense. Pep is trying to buy a trophy!

no one stats??????

all good players

he has good taste

at least he spreads it around. 2 PSG signings almost equaled peps entire total

I can't wait for this fucked to be exposed in the Champions League. He will never buy that trophy

he already has 2 as a manager
he'll be fine

>marlos moreno, douglas luiz, olarenwaju kayode, and luka ilic cost a combined 23m
absolute steal. just think where city would be without those guys

He has Messi CL trophies. He couldn't even reach a final with a Bundesliga XI aka Bayern

Bought a candy for 20 cents today from a favela kid at the bus stop.
In those 5 seconds, I also spent more than some countries spend on their military defense.

wtf man, you never do that, now everybody knows u have money

>It's an assblasted retard thread who hates Pep has spent wisely while shitters like mou spend 90 million on the dabbing leroy fer, stormzy and paying a 29 year old manlet 450k/week
LMFAO

With that kinda money you are not expected to win the PL. You are expected to get 3 consecutive CLs

Me?
I started with nothing user...
All i needed to succeed was a top team, half a billion pounds, and two seasons.
It was a struggle, i couldn't even get every player i wanted. But i made it. This is my story.
-Pep Guardiola

My next venture?
I'll give you a hint. Baguette Oil ;)

He wasnt in charge yet but Pep was also behind the De Bruyne transfer
he asked to go in for him

wasn't stones signed the season before poop?

considering the state of city's defenders when he took over and the fact that no team in their right mind will ever sell to city at anything below 1.5x the actual value it's not that bad.

>you now remember manurefags thought signing alexshits sanshits for gorillion wages was going to make a difference
lmao how much money did spurs spend in transfers?

>Actually counting board signings that will be flogged off for a profit.

Yes, I'm sure Pep was begging for the likes of Kayode and Mooy to complete his vision.

Zinchenko was a quality signing DESU

>"pep will develop young talent from academy like in Barcelona days"
>Sane injured
>OH NONONONO SHEIKH QUICK GIVE ANOTHER 50 MIL FOR MAHREZ

>Rulli

another pakiville team. I pray they end up in league one again.

>play youth player instead
>have to deal with this shit

he sells too you know. what is more impressive are spurs/liverpool managing to keep up with united/chelsea despite spending 1/10th of them NET

*mugs u*
gimme ur candy money, kid

Not more impressive than Arsenal staying in the top 4 the last decade while spending like Swansea

yes yes City player totally clean

ah yes the one incident that is going to be retroactively punished meanwhile city players are having to dodge legbreakers left, right and center

This, Pep has got rid of a shitload of players that were either not good enough, or on the decline and spent well.

This could easily have been a large scale QPR/Leeds had the City owners not brought in someone who had an actual vision and would spend their money properly which is why I'll never buy the 'Pulis would do just as well' rubbish.

Just look at how it went for mark hughes at city, lots of money spent and got nowhere

>20 players for 463m
>already 15 points above #2 and in a cup final
meanwhile manure
>spend 500m on poogba, lukapoo, lindelol, matic, mkhi and alexshits' wages
>they are shit
lmao

underrated post

>the greatest manager ever

In fairness this. At home to Swansea I watched City and I was impressed, others teams, for example Spurs, diving cunts always looking to cheat a win.

I expected more dives from City