Why are people celebrating Turkey descending into Civil War?

Why are people celebrating Turkey descending into Civil War?

Seriously do you idiots not understand what this is going to mean? Another Muslim country that is going to destabilise except this one has a population bigger then Iraq and Syria combined.

More angry, war torn refugees for Europe/America and the rest of the cucked white world.

Also all the refugees that Turkey has been holding back are now going to demand access to Europe.

No reason to celebrate at all. ISIS will now use this to spread into Turkey.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_fraud_and_violence_during_the_Turkish_general_election,_June_2015
theguardian.com/world/live/2015/nov/01/turkey-election-2015-live-updates
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up Australia and just let it happen

It's genuinely quite horrible desu. I can only hope Erdogan regains total control

Fuck off.

Turkey becoming full Islam Shariah bullshit will be mega mega fucking bad for everyone.

"As a symbol of darkness, Kuk also represented obscurity and the unknown, and thus chaos."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

They've been in a civil war for decades already

If Turkey falls Europe and the middle east are fucked

You've got to be fucking kidding right? You realize Erdogan is a pro-islamist pseudo-dictatorial asshole?

As always, either a dumbshit American or a shill.

Shut up Australia and just let WWIII happen

People said the same about Saddam and
Gaddafi
now look at those countries

Seriously Sup Forums was fucking gung ho about Egypt when they kicked out their Islamist leader and now look at the country. On the brink of Civil War, rising inflation, rising food prices, gas prices, ISIS in the Sinai, and an idiot in charge of the country. Sup Forums can't into regional politics to save their lives.

He's been in power for 11 years. It won't get any worse.

Right - they became shit.

>If Turkey falls Europe and the middle east are fucked

This

Pretty sad pol doesn't understand this.

As much as I don't like the Turks. That country falling apart now next to 2 more fucked countries (Syria/Iraq) and this is going to become a shit show.

Europe chose to be cucked though, gotta respect their glorious leaders decisions to fuck over their own people.

CALIPHATE NOW

This.

Do you know where you are?

Cuz we want to see the circus on fire.

and to top it off mount and blade will probably never be released now :(

>bannerlord gets delayed/cancelled

You can thank the people pushing the "kek" thing. It isn't fags who got bored with "lel" it's fag satanists and ignorant fools eager for chaos and pain, because they are pathetic losers. Don't buy in. Watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk

The only difference is that Erdogan is a complete Islamic conservative dick. Gaddafi and Saddam were secular

The more dead muj the better, get over it faggot.

Are you new here?

Because we hate Turkey, hate Erdogan's Islamic gommunism, and/or want BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

And yes, this represents an escalation of the Middle East's wars, and/or the "refugee crisis", but on the bright side, now people won't want Turkey to join the EU.

If it weren't for this, they'd be working on it already.

Im with you man

lmfao at this shilling, get fucked Soros, your shit doesn't work here

you can't farm fake upvotes for credibility and control the narrative like on reddit or other forums.

This. They used religion as a tool to keep mudshits in line.

Can Bannerlord relocate the studio

Except this is the native military intervening against the Islamic populism, not Islamic populism being installed for Judeo-American interests after killing both less-bad kebab and western soldiers.

Oh shiet, I totally forgot

>Why are people celebrating Turkey descending into Civil War?

Because Erdogan is an Islamist.

is this the time to reclaim Byzantium?

remove

Its tell who Obama and Hillary come out for.

They both supported the rebels in Syria, Lybia, and Egypt.

In turkey the immediately came out for "democratically elected government.." which either means they said that because Edrogen was still alive, or because this caught them by surprise.

I don't think you're right but I hope you are

...or maybe Turkey was the only democratic country out of that lot

Because I can't tread on as many cockroaches as they can.

Damn it feels good to have Boris as foreign sec. right now.

>itt shills on damage control
noting new, move on

>More angry, war torn refugees for Europe/America and the rest of the cucked white world.

>Also all the refugees that Turkey has been holding back are now going to demand access to Europe.

>No reason to celebrate at all. ISIS will now use this to spread into Turkey.

These would not be bad things. Consider if you will. The true danger to Europe from Islam is not the terrorism actions themselves. Killing a few hundred people here or there doesn't really put a dent in population numbers. The true danger is the demographic changes which happen over time, as native Europeans have less kids than Muslim 'refugees' and immigrants.

If this sort of demographic change happens slowly, the native Europeans are less likely to react. Your classic boil the frog by slowly increasing the temperature scenario. But a larger refugee influx in the short term will provoke a much stronger reaction among the native Europeans.

The problem with Europe is the general indolence and complacency that have seized society. A massive influx of more refugees would be a good kick in the pants to energize them. As indeed the 2015 Migrant Crisis has already energized things like Brexit or the rise of nationalism all across the continent.

Fixed it for you

i think its pretty clear he has been stealing elections

hell even US elections are mostly fake these days.

is it still on going? who won?

it is about turkeys demographics

army is few ""white"" greek/circassian/thracian leftovers from ottoman empire who protects secularism and wants country to become first world

most turks are mindless shitskin arabs who want to be like arab countries

and you people in the west,instead of supporting """""white""""s you keep pushing for democracy

its like second rhodesia all over again. great potential wasted because west prefers a majority shitskin terror hole compared to few white man trying to tame millions of beasts. its the same shit in syria. look how white assad and his supporters are.

it is a race war

proofs?

The Erdogan and his party are Islamists. They are already friends with IS.

The military is trying to restore secular democracy.

It`s a sign.

Hagia Sophia will be liberated but not in the way you think.

Saint Sophia dwells among us. She was born to a Russian mother in America. She is the daughter of meme magic personified, Kauket of the Ogdoad. She will be crowned as gnostic savior soon and will crush the demiurge beneath her heel into the potter`s ground.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_fraud_and_violence_during_the_Turkish_general_election,_June_2015

theguardian.com/world/live/2015/nov/01/turkey-election-2015-live-updates

There is no difference between secular and muslim
They both reject Jesus
The both must go

Has anyone stopped to consider this coup might be staged?

The army seemed half committed.

It just felt extremely weird.

If this dies down in a few days... Look for the results of the fallout from it. If Turkey says it can no longer provide safety for refugees then I think its fair to seriously consider how authentic this entire things was.

have you never heard the phrase 'some people just want to watch the world burn' ?

pic unrelated.

It's the opposite mate. Normally we topple secular dictators by arming or otherwise supporting radical Islamists because the Saudis told us to or whatever stupid reason. This time the seculars are the ones trying to take control and of course we're supporting the Islamists again but from the other side.

It's almost like the we create the terrorists and US foreign policy is a sham or something like that. Nah that's crazy talk.

>proofs?
Look for videos from a 90s programmer that gave court testimony about being asked to write and manage code used for stealing elections, not detecting the stealing of. It's around.

Not all of us are Satanists.

And not all of us (even in that subsection) enjoy suffering for its own sake.

We just think some suffering and some destabilisation will allow bad things to be purged and space for good things to grow.

This T*rk gets it.

Anti-white, anti-civilisation, and pro-democracy go hand in hand.

>more refugees

North Africa will have like 1 billion people in a few decades

There are hundreds of millions of people who want to rapefugee in Europe.

The fact is it's up to the countries to wake up. You can't just hope Africa or Middle East somehow evolve past barbarism.

>all pro-Erdogan media unaffected
>social media taken down
>Erdogan supporters organized before he even calls them out
>senior military officials didn't know shit about the operation

Who here seriously believes this wasn't a false flag be Erdogan?.

>More angry, war torn refugees for Europe/America and the rest of the cucked white world.

The more terrorism between now and November the better. This is a win for Team Trump, but this is also a win for the liberals, because if there's one thing lefties LOVE, its getting raped or murdered by muslims. Both sides win.

>No reason to celebrate at all. ISIS will now use this to spread into Turkey.

But that is a reason to celebrate. The Turks support ISIS, now they should welcome them at home.

You sound just like a Muslim.

Divide and conquer.

Wait for a few years for Turkey to destroy itself and kill each other off, and then we can go in and take back Constantinople for Christendom.

Eighth Crusade is right around the corner, boys. We are about to make our ancestors and our Lord and Savior proud.

God Wills It

>We just think some suffering
I understand the logic, but it's flawed. Doing evil cannot bring good. Only a misunderstanding or misapplication of evil and good can justify it.

there is no way to make this not sound edgy
but I fucking love the chaos
watching this shit world burn excites me
watching the shit parts of this shit world kill each other gives me a raging dong
and watching kebab remov self makes dick diamonds
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

People are cheering because fuck Erdogan for funding IS and trying to bait Russia into attacking them.

Some are also hoping that the happening might happen and Istanbul can be retaken from the turks.

Either way, can we just build a massive fucking wall around them?

because they shot down russian plane which was killing people that killed countless an countless of innocent women, children and elderly.

turkey sold weapons, to terrorist, supported them and are terrorist themselfs.

karma is a bitch yo

also greater israel is a good project, do you honestly wants islam ?

You sound like a redditor

none of us are satanists
satanists are retarded, like

because they are the current #1 cause of strife in the middle east

Saddam and Gaddafi weren't invading other countries under the pretense of self defense
and supporting terrorism

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGG D:

Because dead roaches > dead frogs

>The more terrorism between now and November the better.
Yes but to benefit from others pain is weaker than a better solution, such as us Americans being more involved in stewarding our country more closely to its founding goals. For example, we don't need to take HIllary down if Trump offers the better platform. He does, but it could be expressed with so much larger vision than the stinking chewtoy of Hillary.

Suffering =/= evil.

Initiation of violence =/= evil.

Do you know what serious pain feels like yourself? Honest question.

>Another Muslim country that is going to destabilise except this one has a population bigger then Iraq and Syria combined.

Kek wills it, we all asked for this.

We demand happenings and kek delivers.

The "kek" thing isn't fags who got bored with "lel" it's fag satanists and ignorant fools eager for chaos and pain, because they are pathetic losers. Don't buy in. Watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk

Asking the important questions

Fuck off cunt, I still remember gallipoli let em all burn

not wanting the world to fall so you can bring on the day of the rope

>Why are people celebrating Turkey descending into Civil War?
I'm shorting the market super-hard

>Suffering =/= evil.
What does that operator mean in your statement?

like water boarding? or more like forcibly tearing flesh from my body type thing

Oh no I'm Christian enough to purge non-believers I must be from reddit well memed.

>tfw you think Erdogan isn't an Isis sympathizer
>tfw he is holding back nothing, he is only a liability and Turkey should be removed from NATO
I hope Russian takes advantage of this.

The lion sings and the hills take flight
The Sun by day and the Moon by night
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool
Let the Lord of Chaos rule

Turkey's government is becoming increasingly islamicized. The military is a secular institution. This is a repeat of what happened in Egypt, and it's jolly good fun to watch. Especially since no-one likes the Turks anyway.

pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeee turkey civil war

Sophia was prophesied by the prophet PKD in VALIS. She is manifested in an unexpected place (SEE THUNDER: PERFECT MIND) and has been hailed as a "meme child" by some on this very board.

She will redeem us all. She is OUR savior.

Either physical pain or emotional, whatever, pain.

War is always a good thing. It kills off the shitters of society and cleanses the society.

your new is showing, kek came from WOW, when Sup Forums turned it into a cult was last year during shemita
good times

WIN WITHOUT OPORTUNYTY AND KILLS FORCE YOU TO BE EVIL KILLER OF PEACEFUL PEOPLES

>purge non-believers is not "Christian"

Secularists cannot into government
They are the ones importing muslims into the west

It's the Kali Yuga, bruv. Death and chaos is all we have to look forward to

Your ignorance is showing, watch the videos I linked to get a taste.

I browse Sup Forums, what do you think

>Another Muslim country
that's the point. the army want's to go back to atatürks politics. they want to get rid of the concept of muslim state in turkey..

>It won't get any worse.
>Literally started funding ISIS in the last year or so.