Feels good to be American

Feels good to be American

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9JD6W1PU-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hated that place. Those fuckers were so rude, and just kept shouting randomly for no reason.

Five Cucks is overrated. They use kraft cheese bullshit on their burgers. If I'm paying that much for a burger I want some goddamn quality cheddar you fucking cock suckers.

Good fries tho.

where's zoe?

Sugar land reporting

You're literally describing all the people in your country.

whataburger master race

In N Out is way better you cucks

biscuits and gravy are only $2 and GOAT breakfast side-dish.

3x3 burger with grilled onions with animal fries and coke. Perfect meal.

The shit on the fries looks fucking disgusting.

Prefer just regular.

Oh fuck Whataburger, fucking mediocre ass roach coach food at best.

That is the most overrated fucking place on Earth.

Houston reporting, get the fuck out of here you fucking Suburban faggot, we have real restaurants inside the loop where all of the people that matter live.

Someone send me over some of these delicious looking burgers pls

>calling whataburger cuck
>thinking muh duba duba wig cheese is better that a triple meat whata

Enjoy your 4 menu items and non existent breakfast menu

Get out of here First Colony, Richmond reporting

I
DON'T
LIVE
IN
KEKFORNIA

California native but lived in BASED Texas for awhile. I don't think it's fair to compare the two. They feel like two different burgers to me. In N Out you get that classic, palm sized burger and shakes for a great price.

Whataburger is that more heart, guilty, "fast food" burger but fucking GLORIOUS and delicious, plus more options than In N Out for their burgers and on their menu overall.

Both are fucking fantastic. I wish In N Out and Whatabros could all get along. I love all of you equally ;_;

Hearty* rather.

Where did you go 2 hi skool ma nigga?

Elkins/Lamar Cons

Fuuuug I went to Elkins too

Was in Orlando last summer, completely underwhelmed by this bland burger. I'd rather get a big mac

20 bucks you're one of those faggots on my facebook wall posting shit about the end of the world

>having Facebook

Stop using that senior year bro

All dose hamboigahs

How about both of you suburban cucks get off my Sup Forums and come back when you live inside the loop like someone that matters.

What class are you? I'm '12

I live in the heights right now. Get at me nigga. Also lived the 3rd while going to UH

Orlando doesn't have an In and out dumb fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=h9JD6W1PU-s

COME ERE YOU

Sorry kid, it wasn't ment to be

We only have wendy's BK and McDonalds, only than that you have to go to a restaurant or bar or make your own.

>tfw Texfags think they own Whataburger
>tfw dozens in Oklahoma
Feels tastey

You are both children. high school of 04.

Get the fuck out of my sight.

Dunno how many of you have ever thought of this, but the 10th Amendment actually protects the right to eat as many burgers as you want.

Not even shitting you.

They have them in Louisiana, too.

Never ate there, though, it's overrated cuck food for dipshits too dumb to find a real burger place.

2015 here :^)

Wendys is good tho

>inb4 some chef boasts about his dick and salary

>wish i was a burger

Katy here. You fags both btfo by our Chick fi la

five guys is shit. in n out california fucking shits are JUST. chickfila and bojangles are where its at

>bragging age over a japenese kiddo Pedo Kung Pao underworld

Sorry gramps, I'm here for the long haul.

The only people who like five guys are the cucks that dont have in n out. I live in a city with both and five guys is fucking terrible

>All these people who've never been to Hunter House

Florida doesn't have In-n-Out you dumb fuck.

>Not getting a delicious shake with your burger

You aren't doing it right.

You fucking Summer Cancer.

That's the only good part about commiefornia. Funny thing is they are actually owned by a conservative family that prints Bible verses on the bottom of their cups. Like JOHN 3:16 and some stuff like that.

As an American I will tell whoever the fuck I want to get the fuck off of my Chinese ching chong kike defamation board.

i wish to know that feel

Is this an Indian owned franchise?

>all these anons who live within a short distance of me

The fuck is that?

Looks like shit on a bun.

that is offensive

Why not just put it in a bowl? Is there a patty underneath?

spring branch here. delicious joints everywhere
jersey village has cool stuff too but full of niggers
fuck off hipster

>tfw glutard
I just want a burgr

>when the cook is Indian.

We have In n out and Whataburger in the civilised parts of Texas

Five Guys is overrated. Hardee's burgers are just as good if not better but obviously has a lot of more salt/condiments/additives, etc

Chick Fil a is miles better nignog

>Five Guys Garbage and Fries

Quit lying

>tfw have to pick between shitdonald's and Hesburger, aka shitdonald's with more mayo

I wish I was American so I could go eat delicious burgers full of proteins for just a few bucks. I wouldn't go anywhere else just burgers

sick of all these bullshit cafés full of people pretending they're not Australian and paying 50 bucks per snack. if I wanted coffee and muffins I'd go to a supermarket

>tfw too poor to eat out

What the fuck are you talking about? Kraft cheese is literally the best cheese you can have on a burger. Even the best chefs use it. No other cheese melts like the processed Krafts cheese. Quit being dumb user, if you're not using Krafts, you're doing it fucking wrong.

Burgers get old quickly. They're pretty much all the same outside of sit-down restaurants. I'd take variety any day.

The fuck am I looking at there

You're gonna make it f a m.

You stupid fucking nigger. You yell back and get your shit and leave. You're not there hanging out trying to make friends. Dumbfucker. You don't deserve dem Cajun fries, cocksucker.

We have five guys here. Its extremely expensive but its the best burger place we have.

FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE YOU'VE EVER LOVED.

BURGERS ARE THE BEST THING ON THIS PLANET YOU SON OF A BITCH.

What the fuck is that purple shit?

huh

And as an American I will I tell you to eat a cock, preferably the black one that just creampied your fathers ass :^)

Holy shit, dat bitch has 13 suns? What kind of black hole does she have, exactly?

4 menu items

I agree with other amerifat bro Burgers are nice every once in a while but I cannot stomach eating more than 2 or 3 a week. Plus they're pretty expensive. Whataburger is not cheap. At restaurants they're cheaper than most other dishes but I would rather have pizza or Chinese most nights instead of burgers if I'm not gonna cook.

>mfw I work at a whataburger within the inner loop

Why do you hate me

yeah, carb up, fatty. This is why you're fat.

>implying

LOL fucking this

North Texas has Braum's as well, so it works both ways

>Five Nazis

Wow, I worked at Five Guys for almost a year and this picture actually gives me anxiety. It was typical on a Sunday to have an entire Baptist church group (i.e. niggers) walk in, like 18-20 all at once, and then have another wave walk in like 5 or 10 minutes later. They order burgers one after another and then come to the counter after like 2 minutes demanding where their food is. The fucking fry fryers and grill can't physically cook all those fries and burgers at once, you dick.

What in the blue fuck even is that

Fast Food is really the worst. My usual technique if people are being silly is just slow way the fuck down. Every saturday we get about 60-70 people all bumrush my store at once. Have fun waiting 15-20 min for you're food guys :^)

their patties are so criminally thin, the cheap fucks

last time I got a double-double, I thought I had been tricked and almost went back the burger was so thin, but much to my surprise and anger, this piddly burger was actually two coin-thin pieces of meat paper stuck together.

>Forgetting Harvey's
It's a beautiful thing

That's disgusting you California faggot. Looks like something got sick on those fries. I'm not eating thousand island bullshit.
Nothing compares to the honey butter chicken biskie from What-a-Burger.

The best burgers come from your local shitty grease-hole. The greasier the walls the better the burgers usually taste.

"Thank you for dining with us tonight, would you care to hear our specials? Tonight's special is the Crapolini. It has a delicious ketchup drizzle over a helpful serving of Swiss cheese along with purple mush inside a soft tortilla. On the side you can get the weenie and corn, also has Swiss with a ketchup drizzle. 29 for a plate."

Ah yes, the melted cheese, ketchup, pepto bismol and beef burrito.
classic