20 minutes to go, your team down 1-0 in the World Cup final...

20 minutes to go, your team down 1-0 in the World Cup final. Only one substitution left and you have these guys sitting on the bench. Which one do you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWIseX7tbKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well none of those players are Kiwis so why are they on my bench?

Ronaldo.

He would dribble half the team and score by faking the goalkeeper.

Why is New Zealand in the World Cup final? Answer the OP question

All other teams died

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Puskás

I would come in and score a double mate

Pele, Di Stefano and Cristiano are the kind to win you the game at the beginning, not the kind to save your ass in the last minute

Cruyff and Beckenbauer give you control of the game at the beginning, not the kind to save your team in the last minute

So it's either Maradona, Zidane or Ronaldo (BR). Ronaldo was a total beast, but I have more memories of Zidane and Maradona being clutch in tight moments.

So it's either Zidane or Maradona.

I'd say the odds of a comeback is bigger with Maradona, but Zidane would score the goal himself while Maradona would need a decent forward.

The answer is Zidane.

>it's another WHO IS DA GOAT thread
Don't you fags get tired of having the same arguments every day

this post contains the actual correct answer

Fat Ronaldo desu
I feel he is the one most likely to create magic out of nothing.

Our Ronaldo obviously.

I'd lean back on my chair and regret not calling Riquelme for the WC

i would say what the fuck are your best players doing on the bench you deserve to lose

kino answer

>Cruyff

choked in the finals

>fagnaldo

never played in a wc finale

Zidane you dumb fuck, he already won the 98 final by himself

A rested Ronaldo against a tired defence? Obviously.

pele or fatnaldo. the other team would be tired so a pacebabby is what you need

lol wtf is cr7 even doing there?

hes the greatest goalscorer of our time

that goes to see our time is pretty shit when it comes to goalscorers

but they would all be subbed in in the last 20 minutes
it's a little different trying to make a difference in the last minutes when you're just coming on compared to having played your heart out for the last 70 minutes

I agree up to:
>So it's either Maradona, Zidane or Ronaldo (BR)
You forget that Ronaldo has the most WC scoring experience and I dont think that it should be underestimated

why are you using a proxy?

>world cup
>multiple nationalities on the same bench

im not, I post on Sup Forums fairly regularly but just in the cricket and rugby boards

Fatnaldo, and it’s not even close.

Obviously the GOAT Puskás, 84 goals in 89 caps

Tim Cahill obviously

Cristiano. The others are either dead, too old or out of shape.

oh yeah, in the XII century

i see, rare.

i would take Zidane because he would have the best prospect of controlling and changing the game.

are you an american at a jap army base?

tehres been a noticable upturn in jap flags in recent times. with legible english language skills too.

it's the leaf with a proxy, you big doofus.

>cruyff

Diego no doubt.
Any free kick would be either a perfect cross or a shot in target.

Kubala was a better player, though.
Faggy should not be on that selection to start with.

no i'm a neet

>>Cruyff
>choked in the finals
played one final in Germany 74 and originated a penalty. That's not chocking imo.
>Riquelme
great skills, not so great attitude
Just a decade before Pele, not so XII century. According to your logic Di Stefano should go from that list too.

>mfw leaf turned into red dot, still the same unbearable pestilence though

>Faggy should not be on that selection to start with.
Well I mean you're not wrong.

Kick myself for not bringing Ronaldinho
Give Maradona one last line of coke and send him in

Messi

That depends on how the game is going. Are we down 1-0 bunkering the whole time? Then prime tsu on the wing countering. Is it more of an even game and i know my team can get the ball up to a center forward? Then fatnaldo.

What's wrong with Cruijff you fucking nazi?!

Fatnaldo

Zidane
Pic related still triggers 'em

Higuain

maradona so he can link up with messi who is already on the field

where the fuck is Messi

on the pitch, choking, waiting for someone on the bench to save him

Gerrard invented dabbing

It's leaf's favorite proxy, that and Romania

you could say it just slipped out of his mind

I hate the guy but I'd choose prime Maradona because he's probably the clutchest player of all times

what's not wrong?
he was a pele tier self-promoter without actually being GOAT
even his coacing record is hysterically overblown ffs
glad he will never ever get that sticky

i agree with this and if we still don't make it, me and zidane can go on a headbutt rant

Burruchaga

geoff hurst

Cruyff or fatnaldo

no way to tell how pele would fare today, >Irate Zidane, TSU is off this year, and Maradona was overrated for styling on british buffoons

Hi, OP here:
I'm afraid that in my rush to open the thread I forgot to add probably the most important player of all and, as if that's not bad enough, I somehow included a player that's at least a couple tiers below of all the GOATs included in the pic.
I'm really sorry, lol, I swear I'm not a clueless fanboy! I corrected the mistake now; please, let's start the game all over again

Solskjær

Messi

youtube.com/watch?v=sWIseX7tbKw

Pelé

Prime CR7, fresh up against guys with 70 min of a wc final in their legs, it starts to take its toll. CR7 the biggest physical monster we’ve ever seen and the player who you can seek in a thousand different ways (aerial balls, space in the back of the defense, goat off the ball movement fooling the centrebacks, receiving the ball on the line and make a diagonal towards the center taking 3/4 opponents and leaving the fullback wide open, etc). He is also a dangerous free kick taker (prime, remember) and he won’t choke if you get a penalty in the last minute. He can score with his heel, back, knee, butt or dick if needed.

Is the game happening today? because the old guys wouldn't stand a chance against today's defenders

Either way the answer is OG Ronaldo

>All you need to do is leave him in the small box, right in front of the goal, unmarked and with the GK crawling and already beaten and BAM!

Fatnaldo has explosion and stamina like no other on the list, so there you go.

Yeah that was totally what I said. You are white and the Falklands belong to your people.

>he goes in with 20 minutes left
>rating stamina for this scenario
UMA DELICIA

this image made me think. at each age of football there was a legendary player from europe and a legendary player from sa

>50s/60s
di stefano or garrincha
puskas

>60s/70s
pelé
cruyff

>70s/80s
maradona
platini

>90s/00s
fatnaldo
zidane

>00s/10s
messi
c. ronaldo

if the trend keeps on going, who do you think will be the next 2 goats coming from europe and south america?

also, as you can see, the player from south america is always better than its european competitor

With the names we have right now, Neymar and Mbappe, which is scary because they both play for the same team

>fatnaldo
>better than zidane
>messi
>better than godnaldo

exactly

neymar isnt good enough. he's already at his prime and is not even near the level of those on the list.

mbappe, on the other hand...

prime cr7 is pure kino, don't let the last season or so let your forget

unironically this and I suck Cruijff's dick any day of the week, fatnaldo just to clear

Messi.

unironically Maradona

>dick if needed
He's actually done this lmao

Yeah I know, he truly is a beast with a thousand different ways to score. Remember when he kicked the ball in the air like he was a horse? That was a decisive goal at the end of the match.

Ronaldo the fat brazillian retard fucked up in the final so never him

Olivier Giroud

Neymar and De Bruyne/Mbappe

Pelé and Ronaldo, ofc. GOATs who scored in a WC final.

99% agreed, I would choose Maradona in the end though. Everything else is solid thought process, my large nosed friend.

s/60s
Argentina or Brazil
Hungary (0 WCs)

s/70s
Brazil
Netherlands (0 WCs)

s/80s
Argentina
France (0 WCs at the time)

s/00s
Brazil
France (1 WC)

s/10s
Argentina
Portugal (0 WCs)

So

s/20s
Brazil
Western European nation with no WC wins

s/30s
Argentina
Eastern European nation with no WC wins

Diegote

>people are unironically saying Penaldo

I would choose him just to watch him get fucking mad when someone else scores thanks to his assist.

>i started watching football last year

Nowadays everyone takes the same supplements that only he, Juventus and Halal had access to back then

>i reply to myself using proxies and laugh at my own jokes