Martial Law Severe Possibility

Government insider here. I'm currently using a proxy because things are getting very crazy right now. Technically we are NOT supposed to communicate with anyedia or outside groups. There's a lot of talk that Obama is considering martial law if the Turkey situation gets out of hand and the US is forced to intervene. I'll be here to answer questions for the next 20 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What justification could he possibly use for martial in this country because of something on the other side of the world?

shut the fuck up, roleplaying is for fuccbois

My dad works at Nintendo and he says there's nothing to worry about OP

I hate Canadians so god damn much.

>a fucking leaf

>retarded Canadian LARPer
lol

Why, martial law?

How and why does Turkeys situation interfere with me going to the grocery store?

I'm willing to field any and all questions about our plans for the turkey.

makes no logical sense

did I hear someone say "we're looking for someone to intervene?"

smoke less weed next time you shitpost

WHERE WILL MEWTWO SPAWN

When your father fucks you up the arse does he raw dog it or does he use maple syrup for lube?

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Chef at Wendy's here, Dave Thomas is alive and will launch nukes before the election.

Screencap this.

>tfw colonel sanders put him up to it.

That's because your shitposting is cheeky and fun. Leaf shitposting is cruel and tragic.

>use tanks as barricades
>not as the killing machine they're meant to be

Can't say I expected more from turks

but if proxy, why into fucking leaf?

How do you plan to combat the hoard of Emus seen crossing the bridge in Istanbul?

hahahahahaha

faggot

Use a proxy that has some credibility.

>1 post by this id

what side dishes do you plan to serve with the turkey?
>pls say sweet potaters

When does your mom come home?

>Canadians are so retarded they can't understand what make Australia the king of shitposting
Flooding the board with garbage isn't even a step in the right direction. Even turks do that.

>Government insider here. I'm currently using a proxy

You can fuck right off

>flickr
>cyliric

at least you tried

Will it go nuclear?

>1 emu by this ID

Did this guy just get killed?

F

>Obama considering using martial law because some other country on the other side of the world is having a coup

Do you even listen to yourself?

Canadians are ACTUALLY the worst posters on this site

Go fuck yourself OP. Obama is not going to declare martial law. Conspiritard preppers have wet dreams about that bullshit at the end of every president's term.

It is time, brother!

IM DYING TO SEE HOW TURKISH ANIME WOULD LOOK LIKE

>War 6500 miles away
>Martial Law
Erm, sure thing leaf. Don't worry about responding, I have zero questions for you.

ONE POST FROM THIS ID
N
E A FUCKING LEAF

P F
O U
S C
T K
I
F N
R G
O
M L
E
T A
H F
I
S

I
D

Is it true that Soros is planing to simultaneously short the maple syrup market and cause more BLM happenings resulting in a North American Union headed by Trudeau?

Will the turkey survive?

Time traveler here. I came back in time from the year 3052 just to tell you
A FUCKING LEAF

He literally JUST passed an executive order that allows him to use the military on civilians for "national security"

>leaf

Digits confirm desu senpai

>emus

>Niantic can direct hundreds of people to one location whenever they wish
Spooky.

One day, they'll be right. Fortunately, that day shouldn't be anytime soon.

poz load here
op just drank me and things are getting very crazy right now
technically he is a huge faggot but he is also a leaf so that is redundant
i'll be leaving a salty taste in his mouth for the next 2 hours

Do you really just sit in the FOB all day shitposting?

Is this what my tax money goes to?

We will allow them as a side, but only in 'yam' format.
We're still working out the formalities.

yes

thanks obama

what the shit, those are M1 Abrams

>Obama declares martial law
>BLM keeps protesting
>BLM gets BTFO with actual force
MARTIAL LAW WHEN?

Niantic will cut a deal with local hotels, airports, taxi cabs, etc.
It will be an overnight tourism explosion.

>Canadian
>1 post by this id
>Arbitrary 20 minutes to answer
>Obama would declare martial law over something like this
>Obama would openly declare martial law
>Canadian

Can you guys think before you reply

m1 Abrams that were sold to the iraqi's

>using a proxy
>chose canadian flag

Oh, a leaf thread.

You should've made that into a cum joke.

>retard

RARE FLAG!!

I love you. Spank u fur ur cervix.

D E R A I L
E
R
A
I
L

Did you even read that EO. As much as I hate Obama, the order has nothing to do with fighting against US Citizens and instead, details how our military should conduct itself to avoid CIVILIAN casualties. Civilian =/= citizen. Sadly, I can see nothing in the EO to support your statement or the sensational headline ABC News gave it.

How does one reach this level of shitposting?

If you don't give shit to the tuck-shop lady in primary school; she doesn't respect you enough to give you ya smoko.

The weak die by the flying-fox

you have to eat 2 kilos of vegamite per day and beat a kangaroo in kickboxing.

It leaves out the word foreign which is alarming and says things like necessary to protect the state. Also, all non military are considered civilians.

Canadian posters > Aus posters

you all deserve to be rangebanned

R A R E

>thailand
pedophile or ladyboy?

HELLO I AM AN AMERIKAN GOBERNMEND OFFICIAL WID CLOSE DIES TO DE WHIDE HUSE. DERE IS A 69% BOSSIBILITY DAD DERE GOULD BE MARDIAL LAW. I AM BEHIND 420 PROXIES AND AM ANSWERING QUESDIONS FOR DE NEXT 1337 MINUDES XDD

>canada insider
>obama will declare martial law
>because turkey
what the fug am i reading?

I know what a civilian is.

Executive Orders do not carry their own authority. They must be supported by an act of congress or a law that has already been passed. Look specifically at Executive Order 9066 passed on February 19th of 1942 and then the passing of Public Law 503 by congress during emergency session on March 21st of 1942.

This is the same reason Obamas EO on immigration got overturned. The law already clearly states that US Troops cannot be deployed against the citizens of this country. If his EO actually did authorize the use of the military against citizens, it would be the ticket to a conviction for treason.

ya know frankly, we could probably take him for treason based on the immigration EO. We have been in a state of war with Islamic Terrorists since September 2001 and he wants to just flip a switch and let all the unregistered, un-screened, possibly dangerous illegal aliens fast-trak to citizenship and also wants to prevent the DHS/INS from removing them via deportation.

Collectively, these actions amount to treason. Couple this with the restriction of rights of citizens who have done nothing wrong and i think we got a slam dunk boys

Niantic has already cut a deal with CoE churches to get more kids to go to church talk about Christ and become Christians.

>Implying Obama won't do anything in his power to stop Trump and take more power.

It's what would happen if our world wasn't ran by evil.
But instead it's run off emotion greed and pure evil, resulting in no one supporting anything like this because he has an image of being a dad with a family, wife and kids. And will use that to make people look dumb "I hav family I no treason I good boy Israel greatest ally" but deep down he knows, we all know but nothing can be done.

“Let’s dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing.”

> im currently using a proxy

lol, no you're not.

Don't feed the FOBBITS buddy, they might think they are real people.

>1 post by this fucking leaf

>There's a lot of talk that Obama is considering martial law if the Turkey situation gets out of hand and the US is forced to intervene.
This is the part where you find out that OP is full of shit. Barry isn't gonna do a goddamned thing because of the Turkey situation.
This is the last several months of the bush administration all over again.

Why would he? Trumps not getting in.

>One post by this ID

a fucking leafroach

I never knew mapleniggers were such limp-wristed faggots until I came to this site....

HELP IM BEING SQUISHED

kek

What's going on in that picture? Did they catch a Jew?

BULLSHIT
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

How do we stop martial law?

What's the point of martial law -- who are they trying to control? I mean specifically, which region?

Which branch of government is the most corrupt? Which branch of intelligence is the most corrupt?

Is Comey's life or family in danger? What about Bernie Sanders?

What can we do to stop what's coming?

Who does Netanayhu have the closest connections to in the US government?

What does Turkey have to do with Martial Law in the US? Which side does Obama best represent in Turkey?

How is what is happening in Turkey related to Syria and Libya?

Why are you only using a proxy now?

Were you not using a proxy before?

Trial balloon by shill. It might be tried, and if so Obama must be taken in for treason.

Are our burgers secured?

How is it living in a third world country?
Do you enjoy getting your people murdered by your government?
Why not move somewhere else?

>kek
BTW the "kek" thing isn't fags who got bored with "lel" it's fag satanists and ignorant fools eager for chaos and pain, because they are pathetic losers. Don't buy in. Watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk