All confirmed leaders of Civ 6 so far

Are you looking forward to Civ 6?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=570683
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgVlRdO72U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do they look like those puppets from the Land of Confusion music video?

B-but WE WUZ?!?

Nigger did you forget you made a thread on Sup Forums?
>Posts thread a second time in different board
>Doesn't post leak of all leaders
can you please stop your non-stop dick-sucking parade OP
forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=570683

Those are only some of the leaders. There was actually a major leak this week and most of the leaders got leaked

Some "interesting" choices include
Frederick Barabosa for Germany
The Scythians, led by Tomyris
The Kingdom of Kongo, led by Alonso
But the really fucking weird one is
Catherine de Medici leading FRANCE

At least post the pic with your post.

ahem

I hate this, half of the reason I masochisticly play against Russia in 5 is Catherine the Great's Great Boob Soup

What do you guys think about B5 and C5?

Scythians sound cool. They aren't really shown in many games.

She was a queen, and ruled as regent for a time, and was notoriously influential in politics through her whole life. Not my first choice, especially considering she's Italian who married into the crown, but not the worst choice, either.
They're probably trying to pad out the roster with female leaders.
B5 looks like a yellow shirt with a white jaguar pelt on his head, I think I see ears, or it could be a white wig and the pixels are tricking me, hell if I know.

Or ANY game. What's weird is Persia hasn't been announced or confirmed in the leak yet so they could potentially put a game out with Scythians but no Persia, which is weird but I think it's a really cool choice and a nice mix up from the usual Mongolia/Huns route

>France gets cucked by the Italians again

>we're getting a holy roman emperor to lead germany
that's fucking cool

>female leaders
>celts will probably appear in an expansion with boudicca
don't like this meme

I'm surprised they didn't bring back Joan for France, really, but it doesn't sound like they're going for the "obvious" choices for everyone this time around. Ghandi's too much of a running joke to take out, I guess.

Not a fan of the new art style, but as long as I can still nuke the world into oblivion I'll still get it.

The leaders look like shit. They should have kept the realistic style of Civ 5

>Napoleon not leading France
Dropped

You can bet your ass there's going to be alternate leader DLC

>replacing my main boi, my fav fag: Alex the G
PERICLES GET OUT REEEE

I don't play mobile shit

HOL UP

It's more than that, yeah hes a running joke for sure but in an interview with the devs they said that for them Ghandi has become the civ mascot in a way, that the civ Ghandi and real life Ghandi are two very different entities and that civ Ghandi has taken on a life of his own .

And ya they aren't going for obvious choices ,. Civ V had pretty much all the really obvious choices that represented the glory of what ever nation but this time they said that with the new agenda system and enhanced AI, having a very well rounded set of different and unique personalities was most important, that are also all interesting to interact with. Fact is Ramses, Elizabeth and Alexander are all not exactly masters of tact and political aptness that also stand alone in their own unique abilities and view point , it would be a lot harder to try and work out exactly their unique agendas. Anyway I like it, it feels less like youre in the arena with a ton of giants but a bunch of scrappers, like Cleopatra, having to make really brash and bold and chancy decisions to play the world and hopefully come out on top

LOL WHERE'S GREAT KING WEWUZ?

Yes, there were black kangz but YOU were not kangz, whites bought you from black kangz, you wuz slavez

>DLC
MODS, NIGGA DO YOU EVEN?

Afonso I of Kongo is there.

Where the fuck is Alberto Barbosa?

>still no Hitler as leader of Germany.

No.

Also retarded mobile game graphics this time. Roosevelt is a good choice though, tbqh. Very patriarchal. Cleopatra wasnt even egyptian though, and not much of a leader. I guess she has star power though. I dont know who that Zelda fanboy of the Japanese is, or that Qin Shinching chong looks like pick related

I suppose it takes a "holy" "roman" "emperor" to lead "germany"

triggered

Get ready for one epic mother fucker

Link to information about this?

What ????

Why Hojo and not Tokugawa? What the fuck? It's like making Trotsky leader of the USSR when Stalin was around.

Also will be playing Gandhi for obvious reasons.

Is Gandhi the only notable leader in India's history?

Why is Japan represented by a guy from the triforce clan? He is pretty irrelevant. They should have done takeda or toyotomi.

Queen Victoria doesn't make any sense. She was basically a monarch with no power. Should have chosen Margret Thatcher if they wanted an actual female leader (and to btfo of argies), or Elizabeth like the last game.

not really, civ has been getting worse since civ iv

Gandhi is the protagonist of the civ series.

It's this guy

Civ V is better than Civ IV with the lateste expansions unless you'reone of those "m-muh stacks of doom" retards

playing as hojo tokimune is the one true way to take out the mongols

You are still a pleb if you like civ over any paradox games mate.

Complete Civ V is the best Civ ever and that's not up for debate.

Problem is we'll most likely have to go through countless DLC and expansions again before Civ VI will be as good.

>still no Hitler
>literally the most important and relevant figure in the 20th century

Tokugawa was in civ IV I think

>tfw the new cartoony artstyle
The game reeks of being casualized into mobile tier shit.. I guess at the very least they're not trying to do reboot name shit and just call it "CIVILIZATION"

>with the lateste expansions
You mean, that Civ IV ISN'T better than Civ V with the Brave New World expansion pack!?

The mongols probably won't even be in this base game+first DLC from the looks of it.

civ 4 is better

They had Ashoka in previous games,they should bring him back to give India a non(c)uck leader. Granted nobody plays the poo in loos anyway so it doesn't matter.

the fuck kind of an empire is "Kongo"

I thought the shimazu clan were the mongol removers

>appointed by the pope
>bringing civilization back to Europe and reintroducing roman law
>king of everything between France and Poland
He suits every word of it, take your memes elsewhere.

Someone posted it, look through early posts , it's the civfanatics link

>holy
>roman
>empire

WHy is Teddy Roosevelt so fat? He wasn't Taft...

Well at least they didn't fall for the Jeanne d'Arc meme.

Because he's American.

that hojo looks awfully white

They wanted to pick interesting personalities and also personalities that were very unique and unlike the others.
Japan will have a very insular and protective agenda, Tokugawa would just be "establish power keep power" they wanted leaders who interacted with the world at large in interesting ways

AWWWW YISSS TEDDY

>I once saw a guy on the internet say the holy roman empire wasnt holy, roman, or an empire and I thought it was funny
I wish this meme would die, its only rolled out by dip shits who think they know a lot about history but dont.

>appointed by the pope
"holy pope"
>bringing civilization back to Europe and reintroducing roman law
"roman law"
>king of everything between France and Poland
"emperor"
>take your memes elsewhere.
"memes"

>Cleopatra ain't black

HOL' UP

This one

It was pretty big, for you

WE!

Because we like fun?

Does civ5 have a caveman2cosmos mod? No? Not the greatest then.

He wasn't even a leader.
That's the joke.
>inb4 Martin Luther King in Civ VII as USA leader

Nah he's gook enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgVlRdO72U

why do the models look so fucking stupid

aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

why do they all look like they have down syndrome?

what kind of artstyle you want senpai

Because they're making the game as cartooney as possible to appeal to the lowest casual denominator.

>plays shit 4x game and not superiour Liquoria 2

just mobile game my shit up

I wonder if this works on Sup Forums

Why is Cleopatra white?

well thats fucking gay

>Cleopatra
>White

The good one, but improved with more detail.

Germany must extend far past the Urals

Napoleon wasn't French

Apparently It starts in the stone age

One day I hope we will see based Joffre leading France in a Civ game.

because she was greek.

He wasn't even a leader, just a famous protestor.

The only reason they keep him is because the Nuke stale meme back from CIV1.

>Victoria

Breaking with tradition and going with Victoria over Elizabeth.

>Teddy Roosevelt

Teddy is a fun choice. Not a fan of all of his policies; but its hard not to like the crazy bastard.

>Qin Shi Huang

Great pick, really the definitive Chinese ruler considering the country is named after him. Much better than whats her name from Civ 5.

>Hōjō Tokimune

Works for me.

Teddy Roosevelt was very well known for his physical prowess and being in shape as a way to combat his severe asthma. Why did they model him as Taft?

Because she's Macedonian

this shit is going to flop like Beyond Earth tbvh imho. I really hope the dank modders produce some complete overhaul shit ASAP after release

Why would you need more detail?

Kinda wish we got Takeda Shingen or Uesugi Kenshin rather than Tokimune

yeah fuck this bullshit

I wish they'd choose Jan III Sobieski the grand kebab remover.

I remember when me and my brothers played Civ 4 we'd always call Qin Shi Huan "Ching Chong."

Anyways they fucked up by not making Fall from Heaven it's own standalone game, and they fucked up in almost every way for Civ 5. I'm not liking the direction the company has gone, and I've graduated to Paradox games anyway and I'm not sure I can go back.