/got/ General

New costume teaser edition
No old thread
watchersonthewall.com/new-hbo-promo-provides-glimpse-game-thrones-actors-season-7-costume/

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/3/12/14904102/game-of-thrones-season-8-six-episodes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friendly reminder that Azor Jorah is true, that Jorah will kill Madnerys, go to the watch and become 1000th Lord Commander

nice to finally see dany in targaryen colors

too much makeup. and that wig looks retarded

I agree. Don't know why it took so long

WEW page 10 already huh

>everything is just black

for fucks sake it took long enough. she looks like she lost the terminator weight, too.

just noticed this, jaime is wearing the exact same color scheme, and his outfit is damn similar to hers. main clothing is black with a red accent with silver chains/clasps

Jaime is doing red and black before he betrays Cercei and joins team Dany

i don't know if it's been leaked yet or not, but i fucking hope so.

he either needs to join dany or die, either way jaime deserves a way out of this fucking mess before he's forced to bite the bullet for cerseis crazy ass.

how long do you think this show will run? 10 seasons? i stopped watching at 5 but im rewatching the entire series now

I think it was confirmed recently season 8 is the last one.

theverge.com/2017/3/12/14904102/game-of-thrones-season-8-six-episodes

more bronn?

pls no he outstayed his welcome a long time ago

8 seasons
7+6 episodes more

Rushed as fuck.

>not liking bronn
jejold

>INSHALLAH

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

because he was idiot

According to the leaks at the end of the season Jaime orders the Lannister forces to follow Jon Snow and Dany to the north. He then sneaks out at night and abandoned Cercei without telling her.

Bronn shoots drogon with a giant harpoon gun and messes his scales up a little.

he didn't

>Jaime orders the Lannister forces

No he doesn't. lads said he goes alone

DSFARGEG

I could have sworn lads said Jaime sent the troops ahead before he leaves.

I'll never take your word for it. I wonder if he makes the journey alone or pics up traveling companions along the way but I guess we won't know until season 8.

>I could have sworn lads said Jaime sent the troops ahead before he leaves.

No, that would've been up to Cersei. Jaime finds out Cersei has no intention of helping Jon and Dany by sending troops, is disgusted by that and rides North alone.

>page 10

Ah ok thanks

you need to go back, you little fucking pussy.

>implying Bronn isn't reddit

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>everyone is now dressed EXACTLY the same

Jon looks good even if he is just wearing Robb's armor with out the arm armor (so basically a shitty version of Robb's old outfit) but yeah it's so weird how people loved Cercei's look in the finale so D&D took that to mean now everyone has to look like her and she will dress the same in every scene and never change outfits.

It's crazy to me how the costumes get worse every season. For season 8 they should get the original costume lady back.

Dayne?

Why does he dual wield the swords?

cuz its kool as fuk for kool kids

Friendly reminder that I don't know who Azor is, but I stopped reading at that point, and I won't be coming back to this thread. I'll get my jewfu fix somewhere else.

because he was a retarded faggot

who /inlovewithsophie/ here?