When will America apolozige to France for stealing our History ?

When will America apolozige to France for stealing our History ?
The last Samurai was French but in the Hollywood movie he is american.

Apologize please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_Brunet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xgGP-48v5U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/António_Mota
abroadintheyard.com/spaniards-surname-japon-meet-long-lost-cousin-descendant-of-japanese-samurai-who-arrived-spain-1614/
thelocal.es/20130610/japanese-prince-to-visit-spains-samurai-village
youtube.com/watch?v=-bKeQZOQ9TM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's based off a different person idiot

No. Check wiki homofaggot.

The film was based on the stories of Jules Brunet, a French army captain who fought alongside Enomoto Takeaki in the earlier Boshin War and Frederick Townsend Ward, an American mercenary who helped Westernize the Chinese army by forming the Ever Victorious Army. The historical roles of the British Empire, the Netherlands and France in Japanese westernization are largely attributed to the United States in the film, for American audiences.

voici

WTF IS THIS FRANCE APOLOGIZE

Le samouraï in the spirit

youtube.com/watch?v=4xgGP-48v5U

steven segal should have been the lead in this

>Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

I was thinking sylvester stallone

Damn. I just realize that reading a Trump transcript is a lot like reading one from Steven Seagall.

NOUS ETIONS SAMOURAIS et merde

pure kino

Why does France love Japan?

kek

>first weeb of history was a French

>whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know

lmao every time

Sorry sweetie, but that was the perfidious anglo was first en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)

FROGS BTFO

We are weebs.
Japan, give 2D girlfriends

Nope, it was Barbosa I'm afraid. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/António_Mota

Doesn't count because little to nothing is known about him

>trapped by the Shogunate to become a samourai
Also the last samurai was Mishima, not Brunet

Hold up

Weebing before it existed. Damn, how do you do it?

Well, there were others after him and beat England by half a century. Portuguese trade with Japan is well documented.

>Damn, how do you do it?
Massive yellow fever.

who cares it's just a movie

How about Luis Fróis?

Modern people are dumb and they will think that the movie is true about the american.

French toast and French fries aren't actually French. Fair trade.

But we don't call the them "French" in French

>French toast and French fries
Who calls these things like that?

That's your fault.

They have always been gigaweebs, no one knows why

France why don't you just make cool movies and cast French people in them?

Fries and pain perdu are french anyway at the origin

I hate fucking Iroquois so damn much

The last French movie with Big budget was with anglo actors and the revenue was bad thanks to you. Movie is Valérian

Go and surrender to the VC, and the rest of the world agian faggot.

French fries are literally "french potatoes" in finnish

Use it if you want to trigger some Belgian some day

mishima was a manlet cuck who couldn't even begin to adhere to his own idealisations

movies are bad business

This

That movie was so retardedly romanticized it was right fucking off putting.

Here's some meme materiel for you Sup Forums, handle it carefully.

abroadintheyard.com/spaniards-surname-japon-meet-long-lost-cousin-descendant-of-japanese-samurai-who-arrived-spain-1614/
thelocal.es/20130610/japanese-prince-to-visit-spains-samurai-village

WE

It mostly started out in the artistic community though. France was the center of the arts at the time (any artist worth mentioning at the time, regardless of country of origin, has at least been in the Académie des Beaux-Arts for a while). During the mid 19th century, photocameras (and later videocameras) made realistic styles of art redundant, so artists sought out something else (resulting in some good things like impressionism and expressionism, but also some bad retarded shit like dadaism and post-modernism in general). As such, because this was an age of colonialism, many artists looked at the artistic works of more "primitive" cultures to help them depict the world in more abstract ways. This involved looking at African sculptures, but also to a great extent Japanese Ukiyo-e. This fascinated the French art world, and many artists who lived in France at the time either copied or were inspired by that style. Pic related.

because they have money.
They have money, so they can make movie anything they want.

so They wanted your history this time.

Almost people think real foreign samurai is Tom Cruise.

>and the revenue was bad thanks to you
The revenue was bad because it sucked, Pierre

>Jules_Brunet
So he was The first weeeaboo.

Well it all make sense

Trump is a friend with Sheriff Arpiao who he pardoned. Sheriff Arpiao is deputy Seagal's boss and friend. Seagal is a BFF with macho Putin and Putin is secretly BFF with Trump.

It's all connected

It doesn't sucks more than any marvelshit, and those are praised and make billions

Main actor in your pic is a spani*rd

i fear the samurai ;_;

He is a manlet.

Taxi was fun as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=-bKeQZOQ9TM

Coucou, my name is Jean-Pierre Dubois.

I'm a 27 years old Japanese Animéholic (Anime fan for you foreigners). I draw bandes dessinées and hairy nude girls on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior French games. (Hogs of War, Wakfu, Rayman 2)

I make baguettes every day, this crusty bread can be used sensually because it's made in France, and is vastly superior to any other bread on Earth. I earned my baguette license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak French fluently, both the Parisian and Arab accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about French history and their 4th of October 1958 Constitution, which I follow 100%.

When I get my French visa, I am moving to Paris to attend a prestigious Lycée to learn more about their magnificient culture. I hope I can become an illustrator in Charlie Hebdo or a public servant !

I own several striped shirts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to France, so I can fit in easier. I am rude to my elders and foreigners and speak French as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in France !

>WE