Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlJnayw3_Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=M7tNqjsclhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I loved it as a kid, but rewatched recently and it's really bad

1 > 3 >> 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4
you know this is correct

agreed

It is, how could Lost World be so bad? The book was outstanding.

Nope

1, 2, 4, 3

3 is somehow dumper than 2 and 4

Just skip the first 20 minutes.

3 is really fucking dumb

not to mention the embarrassment of making your dinosaur movie star a bipedal spinosaurus when archaeologists confirmed shortly thereafter that it actually walked on all fours like a crocodile, fed almost entirely on fish, and was nothing like what was portrayed. And dont give me that old "hur dur they're not real dinosaurs they're genetically mutated with modern animals so they're canon fiction" because that's bullshit why would they purposely represent an animal so poorly? Your justification is desperate headcannon admit it.

That's not even getting into all the logical inconsistencies within itself. It's all just really dumb, every scene makes you scoff at the inconsistencies from the last scene.

It felt like there was so much more talking compared to the first one but I've started to appreciate it more over the years especially after seeing the last two movies. To me the first two are the only ones worth watching.

Reminder that the worst part of Jurassic Park III was having Ellie marry someone else besides Alan and completely miss the point of the first movie.

it didn't follow the book at all, end ended with T-Rex being transported to San Diego and escaping because they wanted Godzilla audience. it was pretty bad, but not as bad as JW

>Lost World transports a T-Rex to San Diego to get Godzilla audience
>1998 Godzilla movie invents Godzilla babies to get Jurassic Park audience
It's like pottery.

what inconsistencies were there?

>bipedal spinosaurus when archaeologists confirmed shortly thereafter
Stupid filmmakers, couldn't see in the future, amrite?

1 >> 2 >> 3 >>>>>>3 is stupid, really stupid, but it still has grant and Billy as the likable characters, literally none of the main cast in Jurassic world is likable, not to mention it has he worst visuals
>that ending shot

>tfw will never troll the entire film industry into catering to my every scientific demand for a film while marrying one of my undergrad students
feels bad man

How many times did JP3 jump the shark?

Lets count

>ALAN
>Raptor behind test tube
>Satellite Phone sheningans
>Dinosaur man
>Spino standing like an autist
>Raptor flute
>Grant can speak raptor
>T Rex V Spinosaur fight
>Dinosaur mugging straight down the camera

Needs more velociraptors. Even in lll seems they had more screen time. But i really like it, as much as World.

all of those things are cool as fug
you guys just don't get it, JP has always been more fantasy than sci-fi

Was Spino /ourguy/?

Sci-fi, fantasy. What's the difference?

The fuck is that
They werent bipedal thats just wrong

The fight was disappointingly short. It would work best if they were recurrent adversaries or had a long battle à la Kong vs T-Rexes in the 2005 King Kong.

Nope.
1 > 2 > 4 >>> 3.
>90 minutes long
>ALAN
>BILLY
>the Kirbys
>lame main dino
>some actions scene were clearly drug induced (the ringtone one)
>using a larynx as a flute to talk with Velociraptors
The Aviary was pretty much the only good scene in that movie. TLW might make some stupid decisions but there are enjoyable scenes everywhere.

It wish.
youtube.com/watch?v=GlJnayw3_Ak

Jack Horner is too blame. It's like hiring a 12 year old to teach at a computer academy. You want him to install malware detection and instead your stuck with bonzi buddy. Alot of flash, no substance

The go watch documentaries, no Sci-fi B-movies.

Will Jurassic World 2 be any good?

Seems hard to top the first.

There's really no way to top the first to be honest, it was the perfect combination of talent, creativity, and timing.

just read the book instead

Not there fault the archaeologists were too damn slow to discover this shit out.
You're a retard.
Might as well say they are all stupid since none have feathers, that's your logic.

JP3 is straight to DVD tier, and I like 3.

But it is the worst one

Honestly how the fuck can the CG still look good in that scene nowadays?

Don't be a filmmaker please.

What a constructive, insightful comment. Keep it up!

probably shouldn't write movies about dinosaurs we know next to nothing about considering our perception was bound to change with more info, especially when we have things like the gigantisaurus to work with.

1>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=3

4 was executed horribly and nothing fucking happens in 3. There are parts in 2 that almost make me want to prefer it to 1, but not quite.

because the part that draws your attention, the head, is not cgi. The legs are, and if you look at them they dont look very good.

Agreed.

JP2 was a boring slog, but it had it's moments. JW was a total disaster meant to make people nostalgic and "muh new dino".

1>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This is the correct choice.

a) It was made before recent discoveries.

b) It's fucking jurassic park. They used lizard dna to make it stand or some shit.

Literally only autist would have giggled at this. Basically nostalgia b8 for "hur trex is best dino XDD"

>lame main dino

Literally wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7tNqjsclhs

Laughed like a bitch when Spino C U C K'd trext and made trex lovers sperg.

This and only this

i just finnished reading the book. why is the movie nothing like the book?

They missed an opportunity to have the raptors attack the fences when the group came to see them.

fuck, when I was little I would watch the truck-cliff scene over and over and nothing else.

Seeing it now, it does have problems. Like how the protags cause a significant amount of the damage...moreso than the villains, if you exclude the California rampage.

because the movie is better in every way

The book is great, read it twice.

All the JP movies used different aspects from different books.

Probably the most accurate book-to-movie scene in The Lost World is Vince Vagun sabotaging the poaching camp.

Julianne Moore is super sexy in it though so I forgive the movie for that alone.

spino is my all time fav jp dino
only reason to watch 3

What's the point of a sequel without nostalgia baiting (Beside a cash grab)? T-Rex isn't the logo of the park for nothing.