A B S O L U T E L Y B A S E D

youtube.com/watch?v=5F2SIVh0uEY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qc5QF
youtube.com/watch?v=57SaveyM-Xk
strawpoll.me/10758719
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's based, but I don't really want a bunch of resentful, incompetent nogs running around shooting white people in revenge.

Because fucking affirmative action isn't enough, now blacks get jobs for rioting.

Fuck being white. Let's all self identify as black. Trans people can do it.

>implying nigs will actually do something constructive to the community

Let's all go get a negroplasty and make the government pay for it..

>Protesting and rioting are the same thing
Stalin pls

>They all fail the drug test

>thinks BLM are protesting and not rioting
lol

What they do is riot, not protest.

I wouldn't worry considering that you have to be drug free and felony free as far as I know to be a cop. The vast majority won't get hired unless they are really dedicated.

>being white in USA

Provided they somehow pass the drug test
>1st day on the job
>get shot by gangbangers

#blackpolicelivesmatter

Is this all an act so the media cant use the "muh racism" card when the black cop shoots another black guy?

You're years behind. I've been identifying as a trans+ doubleminus disgender cisqueer black/brown/ultraminority. Check my privilege? I'm not nearly privileged enough to do so.

They need to pass a written exam and require at least a high school diploma or GED, first. No need to worry.

>BLM protesters get hired as cops
>Some of them will be trigger happy and shoot innocent whites
>some might even get redpilled when they realize their life is now in danger because of their own people
>BLM cop shoots a white
>gets caught on camera
>suddenly all lives matter now take over BLM
>BLM burns

Well thats my guess

based = racist as fuck

yep he is racist as fuck

OP actually identified this pig as a racist pig

well done OP

>Riot
>This is now considered a plus for a resume

ook dook da wup boop boop time to kill whitey

It is more
>You don't like it? You come here and change it.
A bold move to put their money where their mouth is, or more like their lives where their mouth is.

Oh yeah, this is gonna go great.

They won't shoot white people though. They'll end up patrolling the ghettos and being forced to shoot other blacks they defend on social media or getting killed in less than a year. Death rate among cops is high: higher if you're too scared to defend yourself.

blm want to dismantle the police force so he won't get any takers
that and they're pussies that just want to complain, rather than get run over in some routine traffic stop

death rate amongst cops is actually extraordinarily low

>implying niggers will accept a job
>if one of them tries will probably have to pass a test, thing that won't happen
simply ebin america
but it's not like you already have a retarded police system that takes almost everyone who isn't suitable

archive.is/qc5QF

>Work with THE COPS???? I ain't no Uncle Tom snitch!

>Be shill lurking Sup Forums for 5 months
>learn the word based
>make a post calling someone being not based based.
Good job shill now fuck off.

>Irish thinks he knows what American police are like based off tv propaganda

The funniest thing is that the "leader" of Dallas BLM found it "offensive.
Then, when this was said on our local news, the reporter called out the fact that this protesting nigger had beating a child, running from the police, lying to 911, and stealing a car on his sheet.

>all these idiots on Sup Forums who can't read between the lines and need everything spelled out
DIE

You're dumb. Fucking think about what the chief is saying

Even in a few of them make it and become a cop, they'll just slack off and let other niggers get away with everything.

>irish

They'll be a bunch of resentful incompetent nogs who are caught completely offguard when they get knifed by niggers on the street that they're trying to empathize with.

Look at that Police Chief's picture. That's a black man who hates niggers. And he's trying to convince other blacks to take up a profession where they'll hate niggers too.

this.was just going to make a post about it.

>send new black officers to the ghettos
>new officers get shot at, experience chimp outs
You faggots realize hes redpilling them right?

I'm shocked how many retards in this thread don't get that.

I'd like too see some of the white idots that support them join too. That redpill will come even quicker to them, or they will just get killed. Either way is fine.

>every fucking habbening footage in the us shows stereotype fat cops and such
>the rest is all about abusive cops that behave like this regardless of the race
m-merely propaganda

blm in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=57SaveyM-Xk

north african countries don't get to weigh in on our nigger problem.

How is giving $60,000 a year government jobs to subhuman criminal niggers based?

Holy shit he's gonna yololo them.

>60,000

More like 40,000

He's making genuinely privileged faggoty liberals screeching about how blacks dindu nuffin go into the ghetto with feral niggers. The ones that aren't killed are going to be redpilled.

Wait..cops get paid 60,000? Thats like nurse salary?

>given

They aren't going to 'give' anyone a job that doesn't meet requirements. It doesn't matter if you're a black or white cop for the chimpening. If a black person comes up dead, these tards are going to come and screech at you about capitalist white supremacist patriarchy.

Base salary is $54,000

>source: I live here

Why is every fucking chief of police black?

I don't think Ive ever seen a white one for a major city

Shill bots are all over Sup Forums like fleas on a dog. The site is being overloaded with race and gender war destabilization threads.

Everyone complaining needs to shut the fuck up. As soon as these BLM cops get into a situation where the perpetrator pulls a gun and shoots them, the rest will have a rude fucking awakening.

Its a master stroke by the chief.

wow you really are dumb aren't you.

This shit here you retarded motherfuckers.

He's basically making them see what ACTUAL back culture is.

Black*

fucking autocorrect

Cause police force is actually racist and putting a nigger as chief makes it easier to deny.

Reasonable speech. Seems like an upstanding guy.

*black perpetrator pulls a gun
>how to completely ruin a post by leaving out a single word

It's for public relations sake. Black leadership is supposed to work as a magic charm to ward off charges of racism. It never seems to work though.

We all knew already what the perp would be.

shame on all 6 of those white cops. bastards

But blacks don't want to work. They just want GIMME DATS.

I'm shocked you believe that.

I live in Dallas, the fire department and sheriff's department are nepotistic, corrupt, and racist with a bias towards blacks. The joke among EMS is you need to either speak Spanish or be black to get hired with Dallas fire.

You fucking morons. This police chief has been alienating white officers, they can't keep them.

Sounds just about right. The average BLM member is angry, undisciplined, and dumb as shit. Which makes them pretty much the same as the average American cop.

>black cop wants niggers to start being civilized
>Sup Forums is against this

holy shit you fucking idiots

This guy knows the protesters don't want to make the changes. If the communities wanted change they would have done it themselves to begin with.

I renounce the police who slaughter the innocent.

I denounce the BLM for their rioting and destruction...

BUT!

I praise kek for the chaos which will usher in order.

Praise KEK!

hush tripfag

The God-Emperor is a false god. The Chaos grows stronger every day, while the kek grows weaker. Soon the kek will be overrun.

Operation meatshield.

These idiots think BLM will get redpilled, the joke is BLM are niggers and so are, well, niggers. Get it? They'll just ignore niggers being niggers you dumb fucks.
Expect more crime. Expect more nepotism, expect more shit-tier nigger politics.

This will probably turn out similar to when the LAPD put together a squad of all minorities after the Rodney King riots.
They turned into the most corrupt unit in the history of policing. Was a huge scandal but the media of course kept it on the down low cause it would be too racist to report on.

>Niggers want to kill white people
>Nignog police chief starts recruiting those racist niggers as cops
>Liberals clap insanely

I just wonder what the world would look like once they kill us all

This.

>everybody makes this a nigs vs whiteys issue

Guys, come on. A police department in a country with increasingly militarized police is recruiting members of a Soros-funded PSYOP/subversion movement following an Operation Gladio-style false flag attack.

Does that not alarm anybody? Or are we just worried that black people are gonna be cops? Seriously, guys, this is sketchy as hell.

Black men like this are the only way to eradicate the nigger menace.

This guy needs to funding. He needs to go into politics.

>blacks who are too dumb to see through BLM's bullshit become cops
>start executing whites and getting hopped up on authority

They know that, do you understand what they mean when they call for the system to stop oppressing them? They aren't saying it's breaking the law to go after them, they're saying the laws punish blacks for black culture.

They know they're feral fucking niggers they just want the law to stop prosecuting them for being feral fucking niggers.

I was sort of under the impression when blacks become cops (especially the majority) they don't do anything at all.

>believing jew media
They want you to dislike authority. It destroys the community. I just had a friendly conversation with a cop today. two weeks ago I saw a cop ignore a guy smoking weed in front of him. They really aren't that bad, just jewish lies to get you to rebel against your communities.

>its all black culture
Its not a cultural issue. Its a genetic one.

>false flag

I wish cops would just kill every black in America already. When you pretend that cops are abusing their power, i would disagree.

>he thinks black people actually give other black people benefit of the doubt
You're straight dumb as fuck. You see more black people with badges, you'll see a FUCK TON more black people shot at routine traffic stops.

You'll also see a fuck ton more corruption as they realize if they protect a certain drug dealer, they can work as interference should anyone move into their turf. The money is too good and they hold all the legal cards.

Oh, no. I don't disagree that BLM is a dangerous organization, and I don't disagree that half of the people who wind up dindus portrayed as innocent in the liberal media are criminals. Profiling might be unfair, but it happens for a reason. I'm just saying that this is sketchy for an entirely different reason.

a big reason retarded niggers do what they do is cause they're unemployable. at least hes trying.

Operation get behind the darkies

HERESY

Hiring a few black people won't fix a systemic problem.

>being non white in USA

I was born at the right time

strawpoll.me/10758719

>BLM cop shoots a white
>no one cares
Fixed that for you.

>implying they would even pass background check

You're missing the whole point you dumb fucks. He's saying instead of chimping out and fucking everyone's shit up for no reason, why not join and fucking fix it yourself? Not that they can, but that's part of his point.

>hiring biased known terrorists for police patrolling
welp i guess a bunch of people will fire back at t cops now (the black ones)

You could FEEL how much he wanted to go off on a rant and call out his community for its bullshit. The single mothers line alone was a fucking gutshot.

This man and all the perfectly nice, civilized blacks I meet in my life, and the voices from the black community that are raising themselves against BLM and the culture of victimhood, these are the things that keep me from ever becoming a racist.

Unfuck yourselves, black people. Godspeed.

You should have mentioned how the cheif's son was a cop killer.

Actually it would be absolutely hilarious.
Black cops are probably miles more trigger-happy to other blacks because they taunt them all the time as racial traitors.

reminder that twice more white people are shot by police every year than blacks

This. The only reaction would be praise for cops stopping someone who was definitely a criminal because the cop said so after they killed them.