Thoughts on Pence interview with Hannity? DId it change your mind?

Thoughts on Pence interview with Hannity? DId it change your mind?

youtube.com/watch?v=OaDCouLtfi0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nCFAB2-OZA
youtube.com/watch?v=4c0ciLwBiog
youtube.com/watch?v=tDSfkBjZPbk
youtube.com/watch?v=ldZ29-tG-G0
youtube.com/watch?v=BTrYK08MZ0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=-nCFAB2-OZA

I hope it does. I was wishing Trump picked Flynn or Webb

Nice digits. Dumping the rest of the Interview

youtube.com/watch?v=4c0ciLwBiog

youtube.com/watch?v=tDSfkBjZPbk

youtube.com/watch?v=ldZ29-tG-G0

I thought he was suspending his announcement till Monday, so I missed out on all the memes

He tweeted today.

Not so bad.
Seems to be a leader of the people, like Trump.
Starting to think that the people making a big deal out of him are Hill shills.
Would have been much bitching with any pick.

Alot of people are disappointed because hes not well known.

That and people are upset with comments he made before Trump shattered the boundaries on what is acceptable politics and just before the shitfest that is 2016.

15 hours ago. Missed it live and Sup Forumss reaction.

I watched a little of it earlier. Liked what I heard. He seems like a stand up guy. And I espesh liked his defence of Trump.

Hes made a good choice with Pence. Clean record, no dirt. Gingrich doesn't gel with me. I've just never liked him, unsure why. Christie is great but too similar in style, he and Trump are almost clones.

Didn't miss much. Just alot of why did he pick him and Hillary won.

fuck pence I want flynn

I don't believe a word out of Pence's mouth. It's going to be hard for me to vote Trump now. I really feel like he sold me out to kowtow to the establishment that he's supposedly so against.

Flynn and Sessions will still be in a Trump administration.

Same with Carson and Christie.

Sleep if off. I was disappointed myself until I watched the interview. Hes alright.

Pence still seems a bit cucky but at least he isn't Newt or Christie. Would have preffered Sessions or Flynn 2bh family.

I guess Trump picked him based more on his good performance as gov. on economic matters than his politics, also would explain why he attacked Susana Martinez out of nowhere.

Sure, but the thing is he actually needs to win the election for any of this to matter.

Trump picked Pence, to unite the Republicans more behind Trump/Pence.

lol, I had the same thought.

Hannity asks such fluff questions. Endless praise and softy questions.

Fuck I hate American MSM

I voted for Trump because I didn't want a retarded, evangelical, neocon cuck. Now Trump picks a retarded, evangelical, neocon cuck as his VP. Fucking Hell, what is he thinking? This shit is nearly Sarah Palin levels of poor VP choices. The only difference is Pence knows how to talk without sounding brain dead.

No thoughts on Bence..

But those feet on Ivanka? What a disappointment.. Litterally disgusting feet. What a waste of a perfect face and body

Flynn would have been far better
youtube.com/watch?v=BTrYK08MZ0Y

>comparing palin with pence
now i know you're full of memes, you retarded little shit.

Watching the interview. He has a good recrod.

>t. not a hillary shill

Pence drags LGBT issues and abortion to the forefront, two issues which consistently cause the Republicans to lose voters. Trump had wisely tiptoed around these, but now he's given the Dems all the ammo they need. Pence wanted to force abortions on women with deformed babies for fuck's sake. He thinks he's on a mission from God just like Cruz did. The man will cost Trump his moderates.

>Pence wanted to force abortions on women with deformed babies for fuck's sake.

shouldn't they be?

Misworded that. Meant he wanted to force women not to abort deformed babies.

I had to joke, sorry.

But yeah. Finding someone who supports Trump's most extreme and pressing policy outweighs finding someone who has the same nebulous position on social issues.

I liked Pence's interview, he was concise and backed all of Trump's policies.

Can we all just agree Trump really fucked up by choosing Pence? I still can't believe after all he has done to carefully maneuver around these issues, he brings in someone who will surely fuck him up.

No, he sounded bland in the interview. Even Ann Coultor has suggested this is Trump's first biggest mistake in the campaign and this will probably cost him this election.

I already deleted all my pro-Trump social media accounts yesterday which I used for shitposting. All those hours and energy wasted. I wish he would've pick Flynn.

Felt bad though :/

>India

Interesting Photoshop, sauce on the body?

Could've spent all those hours and energy finding or buying a toilet.

>Can we all just agree Trump really fucked up by choosing Pence?

No, considering the 100% most essential part of Trump's policy (immigration) was reinforced by picking Pence.

Ivanka

Ok, I'm sold. Great speaker, eloquent with words. Better spoken than that stuttering mess Flynn. I'm now #OffTheFenceForPence

#PenceMakesSense

Would have been nice but it would have pushed away more of the GOP. I want Trump to fucking win.

He made a compromise between Gingrich, career fucking opportunist and Pence. What do we know about Pence? Not much. He's going to be a lapdog like Biden.

I'm okay with that.

Also, Trump has considered the assassination scenario. Don't fucking think the GOP will attempt another Reagan type murder. Pence doesn't have the same clout as Bush Sr.