Does Sup Forums collect physical kino?

Does Sup Forums collect physical kino?

Fuck no.

Why not?

yes, physical > digital.

nice steels

Do people only buy physical media so they can take pictures of it and post them on anonymous chinese pedo picture place?

you don't even own at least one single kino lmao

>my hard drives aren't physical

>capeshit
may as well show your vidya collection while you are at it

does this question include yourself? where's the kino? Just a bunch of shitty superhero movies and lord of the rings (which gets a pass). WTF are you on about. This is the most reddit movie collection I have ever seen

Are the Lotr extended editions worth watching?
What are they, four hours each?

Already posted this yesterday, but fuck it, someone needs to redeem this thread from OP's abomination of a collection
1/3

2/3
>Inb4 DVD
I've had these for years and it's gonna take a lot of time and money to get it all on BD

>I've had these for years and it's gonna take a lot of time and money to get it all on BD
You basically just admitted buying physical media is a waste of money

3/3

>that bait photo

>Capeshit and Star Wars

I had quite a lot of DVDs before I stopped having any physical playing devices.

They take up space.
Can't think of any films I would want to have on DVD.
I don't rewatch many movies.

>only good thing on there is the LotR (The Lord of the Rings Box-set™ Extended Edition™: Featuring Bonus Material Including Behind the Scenes and Special Featurettes, now in 3D™ - No Single's Policy Still Applies™)

Yep.

I have like 200 VHS tape in my attic that can't be played because all of the players broke. I also have no desire to watch VHS when blu ray is so much better. I think 20 years from now blu ray will be obsolete and all the money will be wasted. You can't even pass these things on to your children. Digital is forever, just copy it onto all of your hard drives or keep in on a server.

Yup, DVD, Blu Ray and Laserdisc. I have a few VHS tapes but I don't collect them; it's just stuff I've held onto.