Atmosphere On Derby Days

post pictures or videos of atmosphere from your country on derby day
youtube.com/watch?v=yrLHI2KMOVs (partizan fans)
youtube.com/watch? v=8VwHfjmUC9Q (red star fans)
youtube.com/watch?v=vdj7jBT9tu0 (15 min documentary)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VwHfjmUC9Q
youtu.be/B5zXZihcCUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=8VwHfjmUC9Q

funny thing about this pic is that Materazzi beat the shit out of Rui Costa for the whole match (Materazzi did it in pretty every match he played) but in this pic they look like best friends

Only retarded and edgy simpleton 16 year olds find flares cool.

why do you serbshits pride yourself in being filthy subhuman savages?
i guess i answered my own question.

>serbia creates thread
>bosnia comes in to shitpost

trouble be brewing

This
Everyone (except Americans) understand that associating with ultra/hooligan """"""culture"""""" as an actual adult is a telltale sign of being an utter failure in life. All those people in the picture live with their 70 year old mom in a 40 sq meter, run down commieblock, and are struggling to pay the lease on their 20 year old BMW (their most prized posession) from their part time job as a bouncer at a nightclub (they couldn't actually beat up anyone, they're just their so the 15 year old clientele won't start shit because they're fucking fat and have a deformed scary face) or a cashier at a workout supplement sotre.

>All those people in the picture live with their 70 year old mom in a 40 sq meter, run down commieblock, and are struggling to pay the lease on their 20 year old BMW
topkek, literally this

>North side gay pride

How progressive

He's still jelly about that qt getting wet over Ivanovic

They're really thuggish some places. Like lowkey mafia types, Grobari and Deli especially. Dunno about CSKA or Levski but Dinamo and Steaua hools were mostly paid by the owners to be their personal bodyguards and goons. Most of them are drunk/coked up idiots with no prospects in life.

its a mix tb h.
you have the 90s BMW series 3 driving wanna be thugs, you have the big goons that usually have some connections to the club, you have retards who couldnt go to proper unviersity so they ended up in the National Sports Academy studying wresting or some other meme, then becoming bodyguards and ""ultras"", you have some junkies from the end-of-town commieblock ghettos, etc.
but the general part is skinny autistic peasants that root for Levski or CSKA since pretty much no other city has good teams(aside for Ludogorets and maybe the Plovdiv teams) and go to get drunk and maybe get their shit pushed in a fight

Ultras, hooligans, tifos, hot girls and even regular fans on the stadium are all paid by the clubs themselves for publicity

There was a rule over at my factory, they gave us season passes for the local team and we had to attend every game and be as noisy as possible. Posters, Flags, merch. Everything was provided. Was fun for me but the coworkers that didn't live close to the stadium were complaining (transport wasn't covered by the company)

>mfw a yuro calls rioting "atmosphere"

I wad talking strictly about the ultras/tifos/hools or whatever you call them. But yeah, figures.

"it ended 0-0 but there were 3 fan deaths, good game"

youtu.be/B5zXZihcCUw

Shamrock rovers fans drinking in and singing in the pub before a game against Bahamians

This derby usually attracts crowds of around 5-6 thousand people - but yet it requires more police than the all ireland gealic football final , which attracts around 80 thousand spectators

Bohemians** fucking auto correct

kek i remember when you based part time bartenders knocked out partizan in europa league play off qualification literally the whole country was laughing at them losers

Remember the days where football shirt weren't skin tight?

You are trying way too hard. Not everyone you see in the fans tribune/stand is "ultra". In fact, most are just normal fans who like to support their team with chanting, singing and choreo.

Meanwhile, in Brighton..