lmao

>Mesi
>striker
lmao

icardo. banging in all those goals in a shit team + most competetive league

>the state of kun
no wonder pep wants to get rid of him

C . RONALDO

He's playing well in the situation; it's just that it's such a high powered offense that everyone scores

>+ most competetive league
lmao

but lad....

AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh

Majority of people think that Messi is the GOD of football while minority of people think that Ronaldo is better than Messi in every skill but I think that only minority of people are having proper thinking ability because they've judged Ronaldo through his whole personality even if we think apart from football then also we will get the same result. Ronaldo is a great man he has helped many people and also is a polite person not only with his fans but lots of other people, Messi is only good at football and he has never helped anyone or even if he did then I never heard.
My teacher always used to tell me that your whole personality depends on how you talk to the people and how you behave with the people, these great gestures make the other people think good about you. The whole personality of Cristiano Ronaldo is just great
Cristiano Ronaldo quote of the day :- I've heard many people say that Messi is better than me but it's their opinion but in my opinion I am always the best and I think that should be the spirit of everyone

I agree. When he also wrote to that Florida attorney to drop the charges to one of his fans who invaded the pitch was absolutely beautiful. I mean how the hell could you hate this guy? Just read this, it was so emotional that it made me fucking cry.

theplayerstribune.com/cristiano-ronaldo-madrid-english/

Messi is not a fucking striker

It's % of team goals and City are on course to absolutely obliterate the english team scoring record

he's also played like 5 games less than kane

Timo Werner

it is

Ok I just gotta ask this. Would you suck Ronaldos's dick? Seriously.