Why did he need orange slices?

Why did he need orange slices?

It's like how turtles love pizza, ants love orange slices

In America it's common practice that soccer moms give "healthy snacks" to kids after an event or practice (Either soccer, sports or even dancing, etc...), commonly orange slices, but sometimes, apple slices, nuts, watermelon slices, etc....

what an appropriate reference for such a heavy, climactic scene

What happened? Did you get bored of spamming cuck shit, anti Sup Forums scum?

Stop, my invincible son. I need more orange slices

MOOOOMMMM

I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!! XDDD

T. Marvel drone

Marvel movies are known to pepper spots of levity in otherwise serious scenes. Essentially little 'winks' at its audience to let them know that, hey it's just a movie, and we're all here to have fun. It's a quality thay people have come to expect and anticipate from a Marvel movie. Let me know if you have any more questions :)

Ants need vitamin C

how is he anti-pol?

Did you really find that battle to be heavy you giant faggot? It was campy as shit

The movie was complete shit and people only like it ironically

Uh, you dont get to bring orange slices

orange slices are the kino of the cramp management world

like DC of the movie world

there's some Sup Forums pedophile who considers himself the "guardian" of Sup Forums and constantly accuses everybody of being some boogeyman from reddit. Always posts archives and conclusions that have nothing to do with the thread.

He's mentally ill.

Isn't there some shit that when he becomes "giant-man" he needs vitamin C or some shit?

why would he compare himself to a little kid?

why did they put some obscure reference to a ritual only american soccer moms know in an international franchise?

He's also a fucking phone poster.

Every fucking day. Every fucking day this thread pops up and we have the same fucking conversation every fucking time

U jelly, poorfag?

>Marvel's attempt at memeing

What? I played soccer as a kid and we always got pizza.

>poorfag
>he can't afford a device that runs ios 9
LMAO

in ultimates it did tend to exhaust him

nope stay mad NEETcuck

That's cause you played house league