Latin American cucks

>your face when you realize that there are latin american countries that would rather ally and submit themselves to a country that despises them to the point of calling them subhumans, speak a different language and follow an entire different religion, instead of walking their own path and form an union with people that follow (almost) the same language and same religion and culture
What the hell is wrong with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13OQI_I82NM
youtube.com/watch?v=QzcgExhuCIQ
presidencia.gub.uy/comunicacion/comunicacionnoticias/comunicado-petroleo-uruguay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what are you talking about nigger

>country that despises them

Everyone despise poor people. EVERYONE, nigger.

I would learn way more from a rich neighbour how to prosper than a failed poor neighbour.

haha le cuck meme i post in Sup Forumsitic board too very fun post :DDDDDDD

>t. used by the brits to betray their neighbour
literally cum dumpster the country

How many times did you go to a slum, hypocrite? I'm pretty sure you have a lot of to learn from them how to prosper in your life.

That implies that the rich neighbor will teach you what he knows. The rich don't stay rich by making others rich, they just keep you down

Nigger tier mentality. Are you a gypsy?

t. pescador desesperado

Only a commie nigger would think this way.

What the fuck we have to learn from Argentina? What the fuck they have to learn from Brazil?

But I have lot of to learn from South Korea or Germany, even America.

mano eu num falei nada seu doente, vc provavelmente nem eh brasileiro lol

>being overly agressive to get replies
are you alright joão? do you want to talk?
I agree we have a lot to learn from prosperous countries but Chile didn't have to help the brits in the falkland wars. It was unnecessary

And cucked yours recently with an elegant free commerce treaty. Stay mad

he is a proxy

I just want to watch everything turned into ash, is that so hard for you people to understand

>instead of walking their own path and form an union with people that follow (almost) the same language and same religion and culture

I literally dispise everything from Spanish America and they probably dispise everything from Brazil too. So it's fair

Ally against wh*Tes.

If you're talking about arj*ntina, they stole us the Patagonia when we were fighting peruANOS and boliviANOS. What a bunch of cowards

we're cucking ourselves out of having any kind of industry so in this path free trade is good for us

me diga porque?

>stole
both were claiming it and you had no way to defend it since argie patagonia is behind the mountain range that isolates your country from the rest of south america

what free commerce treaty? mercosur?

Commie shitholes, forever failed and full of beta males with victim complex like you

We almost had a war in 1978, and in 1982 we didn't have an agreement about that
Also youtube.com/watch?v=13OQI_I82NM

em português por favor

>claiming
Same can be said about the falklands islands. arj*ntinians tought the falklands belonged to them because it was close to them. What a bunch of idiots. Besides, arj*ntinians commited treason in their typical cowardly way two more times against us

viralata com ar de gringo preto RARARARARARS

those chants were after the falkland betrayal. Your problems in 1978 were because of the beagle conflict

Even being an nigger in Canada is better than being a spic in South America. I can guarantee for you. It's another mentality

yeah, the difference is that argies took the islands and brits could defend them, while in the patagonia case Argies took the land and you signed a treaty recognising their claim
neither were betrayals. You helping the brits was

t. proxy que não consegue escrever em português

we helped the brits because they also helped us, and we are closer to them than to the coward nargentinians

Por que acha que eu sou um proxy? Isso é um esgoto comunista.

>we are closer to brits than to argentinians
how so? Argies were more heavily influenced by them through history. You just got played like Portuguese against Spain. When the time came where Portugal was useless to them they fucked them over with their African colonies, and when the time comes where Brits can fuck you over, they will. Anglos don't give a shit by anyone that isn't also an anglo

>those chants were after the falkland betrayal.
No, it was sung the same day of the invasion, 2 of april youtube.com/watch?v=QzcgExhuCIQ
See 25:40
>Your problems in 1978 were because of the beagle conflict
We only reached an agreement in 1984 with Alfonsin. In 1982 we were still in danger

porque você é

Who's submiting? I don't see Trump getting anything of what he wants from us and we didn't sell our country out to China like some others have done?

>you signed a treaty recognising their claim
because we had no other option you dumbfuck, we were fighting two countries
>neither were betrayal
yes they were

>the coward nargentinians

Says the one who called the Pope to stop the war

ITT: clueless uruguayan (psuedo arj*ntinian(
>lemme tell you about your country

fair enough desu I guess argies just hated you

you couldn't had defended those claims anyways. You were a mountain range away
>they were betrayal
how so? you had a claim, they had one as well, the land didn't 'belonged' to any one of you. Argies took them and you signed the treaty

>argies betrayed us because they didn't let us take lands that don't belong to us X(
back to your hallway nahuel

Says the one who called back its fleet because of a "storm"

keep calling us traitors, you idiots have no memory

>t. liberated by San Martín
you owe >us your independence wh*telover

>you couldn't had defended those claims anyways. You were a mountain range away
arj*ntinians couldn't have defended their "islands" anyway for a similar "reason"

>Implying our goverment isn't colluded with americans giving precious resources like oil and food for a very low price and companies getting richer while the population still in a eternal poverty.
Wew, we are fucked since we lost the other half of the country.

:^)

Wasn't your independence guaranteed by the brits?

yeah, and they couldn't. Now the islans are british and argies don't call British 'traitors'. Your point?

fought by people from these lands and argies then brits mediated to make us an independent country, yes

:^)

Damn you are stupid, we call the arj*ntinians traitors because, when we were struggling in a war, they decided to claim the Patagonia as theirs or invade us. Please stop posting, you are clueless

CAPTURED

>implying it isn't Mexicans screwing over other Mexicans
There's certainly areas the US has screwed us over on but those "americans" are really just foreign investors with no care or loyalty for any nation, what we export in terms of oil/agriculture we do at global prices for commodities, not at a special discount for Americans only. The problem with NAFTA was implementation without protections and programs for our subsistence farmers to transition, not selling out to le evil gringo which still must play by 51% Mexican investment rules.

>a sovereign country taking land they claimed when it's the most convenient time is 'treason'
alright kid. See you in russia sweetie

CAPTURED

Nah banter aside, chileans are right... We literally tried to invade them a few years back from the Falklands war.

How could we expect their help?

Only nationalistic cucks calls them ""traitors""...

Basically because we hate each other.
>chile and argentine
>peru and chile
>nicaragua and colombia and so on.
The same shite happens in europe. EU is crap, 70 years ago they hated each other and suddenly it ceased and they're bff's
>hipocrits

>alright kid. See you in russia sweetie
isn't it ironic that you called me "kid"?

>Hey don't blame daddy usa because we are the ones establishing the prices of our resources, innocent americans are just doing business and I'm ignoring that the population wasn't able to fix the Mexican economy, and let's blame other Mexicans because I will never see how americans are screwing me and the country with basic economy.

Our traditional enemy is to the north, Mexico has never in its history attacked any of its neighbours

>he doesn't care more about football than about internet arguments
I had that phase too, I called it 'being 12'. That was a long time ago kiddo
btw my uncle is a janitor here and I'll have you b&, sorry chump

I'm not defending piece of shit Americans, I made it clear there's areas they have screwed us on. But poverty and inequality in our country is fault that lies squarely on our elites.

Also nice strawman, it isn't us establishing the price for commodities but global markets, which is a system screwed in many ways but beiong gamed by also many parties.

what the fuck are all uruguayan posters underage?

This, we should nuke the north, the chapo meme and the narco corridos.
Oh wait they are doing it themselves killing each other because of the drugs and narco "culture" .
The only thing that gets me angry is that they are arriving to the south and being pig skins at the same time.

>alright kid. See you in russia sweetie
AKJSAKJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJASKJSA

Fuck you, that's not what I meant you piece of shit

Fuck Brazil. Long live America.

>2017
>his country doesn't have oil
presidencia.gub.uy/comunicacion/comunicacionnoticias/comunicado-petroleo-uruguay
umm sweetie where were you when Uruguay became the next world power?
I was here with my dick up this fag's mum lol

This. Norteños are subhuman.
Go back to Sonora

MOOOOOOOOODS

>is fault that lies squarely on our elites
That are controlled by americans.
>beiong gamed by also many parties.
Again we are literally a big puppet, nothing more.

>t. non-country fabricated by brits

>more prosperous than your spearchucker ass
>non-country
umm I don't think soo jajjajajajajajaj

Idk what's happening here, but I'm glad I filtered uruguayan posters long ago. They are worse than colombians

it's all me baby I'm the only uru poster here

Perú will try their best!

Mexico should be a Peruvian colony

If you don't like us, take your business elsewhere.

Which of those countries could function on their own in your opinion?
Imo brazil and argentina have the potential but they're getting held back by their own people

>san martin
Literally who?

Why is there some crazy Brazilian who masturbates on the idea of Latin American unity? lmao

Usa don't like us either but here we are doing business with eachother.

>san martin
kek, argie fairy tales again

Agree

Well, they are the ones with balls enough writing what brown nationalist want, Unlike white latins who despise the country wanting to be absorbed by pig skins.

>A post promoting unity in latam
This thread is the proof that it is never going to happen

>Usa don't like us either
>cuz muh Trump
That's idiotic. Not liking ILLEGAL immigrants is not the same thing as disliking everyone from a country. Personally, I like most of the Mexicans I've met, but I hate all illegal immigrants.

Keep those subhumans out, Southern Cone is the only place remotely worth annexing

I actually wouldn't mind being from chile but you forgot LOS and Canada, i just want a united latin america, too bad CIA doesn't like the idea.

i actualy hate burgers

>born on a rich family
>study on the best schools
>dont have to work to help fathers and get more free time to study
>have a lot of money to spend on learning things to work
>get a nice job
u speak for urself
u are the kind of person i despise
português nível google tradutor
sabemos que não és brasileiro

Most of them are colonies
I only want their resources

>i hate (nationality)

>born on a rich family
That's the only way to acquire wealth, right?

thats fair then

>waaah waah it's all the USAs fault that we're shitholes
every time

THIS. I cringe every time I see a self hating brazilian accusing everyone he doesn't like of being a "commie", and spewing garbage like "gommunism ruined brasil!!!XDDD" despite communists never holding power in Brazil. Does Brazil have some autistic alt-right movement like the US that I don't know about?

im just kiddind i know that the geographic title where the person is born doesnt define her personality, every person is a differente reality :P

nope, just online LARPers. Last presidential poll literally said that 35% of brazilians are going to vote Lula again

>waah waaah *overthrows government* why don't *installs murderous dictator* the latino kids *forces country to sell off their resources to american monopolies* like me *continue to shitpost on Sup Forums about le based [generic anti-communist dictator]* sniff sniff

Latin America united under the banner of one of its least influential nations, even Central Americans have more of a cultural sphere as a region than Chile.