Redpill me on this team

Redpill me on this team

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldscotland.com/news/13050589.Clown_puzzled_at_Rangers_row/
youtube.com/watch?v=5v1ARlytLPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/hoc/ >>>out

They went bust.

They're the Scottish team that wishes they were English. As opposed to the other Scottish team that wishes they were Irish.

Best football team in Britain

>rags

This club no longer exists.

Perfect description of the two clubs

*goes bankrupt*
*gets liquidated*
*goes down to the 4th division of scottish football*
*makes its way back to the 1st division*
*goes bankrupt*

Am I to understand that no one in Scotland wants to be Scottish?

In about 5 years too.

Just those two teams, the other clubs are normal.

how do you go broke with tv licensing and advertising money

Scotmemes don`t get as much.

Went bankrupt, got liquidated, come back as a new club with the same name, spend 5 years climbing the tiers of Scottish football, continuing to live the worst banter years the club has ever experienced.

>ITT: irrelevant pub league

>They vocally love British soldiers.
But didn't pay tens of millions in taxes which finance and keep their British army safe. So dead troops, well done chaps!

>They love charity and arrange glamour friendly matches to raise funds
Except funds went straight into club pockets and not charity at all. a watchdog publicly shamed them after an inquiry.

>They loved a total buffoon who bought the club in 2011 (Craig Whyte) as he told them he was a billionaire with a transfer war-chest
He wasn't and he didn't. Instead he trousered more money before putting the club into administration.

>They vocally love the Queen.
They didn't pay Her taxes so she sent Revenue & Customs to liquidate them in 2012 (by rejecting their CVA proposal). So dead club, well done chaps!

>>> TWO HILARIOUS MONTHS FOLLOW. NO RFC TEAM EXISTED IN SCOTTISH FOOTBALL

>They suddenly love some guy who bought the assets of their dead club (Charles Green) as he was going to publicly list the company for a transfer war-chest.
He did raise tens of millions from shares but then trousered it with all his mates before quickly leaving the club in disgrace.

>They (briefly) liked Mike Ashley when he brought his own mates in to run a now struggling club
He provided massive loans to stave off administration and loaned some NFC players - but he never said "I've a transfer war-chest" so they could never love him....

>They love their new chairman Dave King (a previous director of the dead club who voted for them to be liquidated)
He's a SAF criminal who once sentenced to 82 years in jail for tax evasion but paid fines for his freedom. He told the fans about a war-chest and they're now spending big. Except it's not millions the club has generated, it's soft loans from directors, which are finite... so their new club operates at a £9m annual loss and got kicked off the public stock market for failing to stay compliant with regulations. They're technically insolvent.

A shambles, from fans to boardroom.

they initially said that for every fiver celtic would pay, they would pay a tenner. Turns out they couldnt pay that.

Also their fans went mental because a TV screen turned off in Manchester.

>Sup Forums - Sports
>[Post a Reply]
>05/04/17 New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
>10/04/16 New board for Sup Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
>06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
>[Hide] [Show All]
Absolute joke of a club desu

The fuck?

fuck the queen

Fuckin huns

SPL clubs get about £20 for those things combined. Seriously look it up, it's pitiful.

this is why i think celtic should join the premier league after they get 10 in a row. Seeing the big English clubs travelling to Parkhead would be a great atmosphere

There's a 100% chance they'd never be able to finish 10 consecutive years of Premier League without getting relegated.

Parkhead is actually dead for 99% of games it's like old trafford where it is theoretically good but in reality is shit.

Also the attendances would drop without the bigotry in relation to rangers.

>Her
>H
Pitiful display

This is accurate, whilst missing out that their fans are all big fat red faced men.

Possibly, although they could sign better players if they were in the EPL.

Celtic are owned by a billionaire, if clubs like Stoke, Watford, West Brom etc can survive I think a club with a support and stadium the size of theirs stands a good enough chance

youre talking out your arse. you mustve been down during the deila era. although the stadium isnt full, its not dead at all. might not be the same when Brendan eventually leaves.

They're better than Celtic at least and don't think Tierney is world class

They are the world's most successful club and have some of the most loyal fans in the world. They had attendences of 50K in the bottom division of Scottish football, an amazing feat. Rivals like to say they no longer exist but it was the company running the team, not the club that was liquidated a few years back. On the park the team is in transition but recent signs may point to an impending title challenge.

I wasn't aware of a team winning more European Cups than Real Madrid, please, tell me more lol.

Rangers fans have more passion than anything in plastic Madrid

Ah yes, they won the Passion trophy 10 years in a row. How could I forget?

yeah, and morelos is worth 8 million

So passionate they let their club die, fucking Hearts managed to club together enough fund to pay of their administrators.

Scotland won't qualify for anything until Rangers rise again and you should know that. The fenians struggle as it is getting embarrassed every season in Europe

Passion doesn't mean "becoming apoplectic at anything more intelligent than you", m8

Rangers debt were fucking massive compared to little arts

The only club to have contributed positively to Scotlands coefficient in Europe is Celtic, another club I could mention got beaten by the 4th best team in Luxembourg.

>Hearts fans: banded together to fundraise, got celebrities involved, saw goodwill donations from other clubs in the league, survived
>Rangers fans: spat "WATP", ate 4 billion black pudding suppers, died

Really makes you think

Not to mention Dundee, Dunfermline and Motherwell all managing this feat.

rangers were in the europa league final back in 2008

closest any Scottish team has got to European silverware in ages is from this teams efforts and most decorated club in Scotland still

10 years ago. and they got knocked out of europa league the first time they tried

went this season, was dead as fuck

I wonder if this is linked to them dying somehow

Was that when they were dodging taxes, having improperly registered players who they couldn't technically afford, thus resulting in their hilarious death in 2012?

Yeah I don't think clubs should follow that model for coefficient points...

Two different clubs. This Rangers 2.0 has done nothing. Practically Gretna accept with an actual stadium.

Fuck gretna honestly

>this stereotypical deluded revisionism which Sevco fans need to sleep at night
Clubs tend to own trophies after winning them in competitions. Everything in RFC's trophy room (including the actual room itself) was purchased in an asset sale, post liquidation of the old club. Not company, club. Hence the no RFC thing in 2012, player contacts terminating, old club voting for new one to join the league, un-refereed friendlies up the park, bibs v non-bins, no European participation in 2012-13, unseeded in domestic cups, etc..

Hang on that's not quite true, they do now own the Ramsdens Cup after legitimately winning it.

based

Celtic owners have deep pockets and have a massive international brand to tap into thanks to "OI, I'M 1/10TH IRISH ON MY MOTHER'S SIDE!" fuckers in every English speaking country. If they got access to the resources English teams do, they'd easily at least be a perennial top flight fixture.

sevco conclusively btfo itt. don't think there's any coming back from this one boys.

BTFO/JUSTed beyond salvation

Why are Rangers fans so racist?

C*ltic fans and Rangers fans just do the opposite of each other to piss each other off, Glasgow should be nuked.

Timmy running scared as usual. WATP!
You've lost your SFA stooge (Regan) and we'll get a Rangers man in to bring back the balance in Scottish football.

Trump wanted to buy this club.

TAIGS OUT

SEETHING

And Rangers turned down an £8m bid for Morelos.

They are the saving grace of Glasgow, considering everyone else is either pretending to be Irish or wealthy uni students

Agent Pedro spent what little money they had left jejejejejejejeje

Rangers' fans couldn't understand why Celtic's fans were laughing at their loan signings when Celtic were making loan signings too.

surely you see the difference between loaning one highly rated player from chelsea and signing half a dozen mediocre players from less successful clubs

Before this thread dies, allow me to avail the unknowing of the story of Mr Custard.

heraldscotland.com/news/13050589.Clown_puzzled_at_Rangers_row/

Celtic
>Edouard from PSG
>Roberts from City
>Musonda from Chelsea

Rangers
>Cummings from Nott Forest
>Martin from Norwich
>etc

The absolute state of rangers

A great bunch of lads, unlike the terrorist supporting ambulance chasing attention seekers of the east end.

A club built on traditional values and passionate support, rather than a need to be loved by others. Celtic fans are the epitome of virtue signalling.

our guy

I prefer them to Celtic desu senpai

it should also be noted that the vast majority of fenianposting ITT has occurred during either unsociable hours or working hours, this is of course due to the unemployed as fuck nature of your common garden taig

>they're good because no one likes them
>Celtic are bad because everyone likes them

They should ditch the league and let leltic fight over the scraps that are left while they build again in the English football leagues

>LARPing like it's the 70s
Literally who cares you massive nerd

English clubs are actually more likely to accept them than Celtic since Rangers would barely compete in league 2. They'd be no threat to them.

That's the thing, only absolute brainlets love them, most people can see past their desperate need to be loved, it's quite sad.

Get a grip Patrick I was having a laugh.

Celtic would be a mid table championship club at best mate

That's pretty good for just joining the league. At that rate they'd be midtable pl in 5 or 6 years.

>american saying mate

if Celtic had the money that English clubs have, theyd be at least midtable in the prem

>source: my arse

They are already better than most PL teams, they compete in CL every year and usually have respectable campaigns. When Soton were finishing 7th they lost to Danish farmers, Celtic recently beat Belgian champions

>Letting reality get in the way of Sup Forums's obsession with being contrarian.

They'd be shilling Celtic if everyone loved Rangers.

>Global brand
>60k stadium
>Smart book keeping
>Great scouting system
Would easily establish themselves in the PL like Southampton or Lesta.

Only thing going for them is Brendan and beating Anderlecht isn't an indicator they'd do well in the league with the current squad

>better than most PL teams
>source: my arse

Nobody thinks the current squad would be midtable in the pl though.

See
The argument is that structurally Celtic is in a prime position to become a midtable pl club

Rangers' fans unironically think Celtic are running scared from them at the moment. Next season is going to be 55, etc.

But they drew with us

Sunderland are in prime position too then

youtube.com/watch?v=5v1ARlytLPo

>beating Anderlecht isn't an indicator they'd do well in the league with the current squad
My point was that Soton have been a top 10 PL side the last several years and failed to make a dent in EL, while Celtic have done alright. That at least makes them seem capable of staying in the top flight even without the massive financial resources provided by PL TV money

Which of those things I listed do Sunderland possess?

Sunderland possess the blood of many a celtic fan

So none

Yeah and Swansea and Newcastle did well in the EL so what
They have a bigger global brand playing in the PL for ages and a big stadium.

fuck off with your shitty "brand" bollocks Amerimutt