How do we save Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk
youtu.be/Zog-ZsnfAiU
youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We get you laid.

One word:

After all these years Sigourney's still got it. Damn, girl.

/film/

>A Sup Forums bro will never take you out and help you get laid. :-(

more waifus :DD

Emma has GOAT feet

I missed you.

Unironically less moderation

The oldfriends must be allowed to shit up the board. That's what drives the redditors away

ban Sup Forums and /q/ posters

More bane memes.

y-you too :3c

More baneposts.

did you miss the board merge meme
the fact that so many people got upset we didn't get merged with Sup Forums should tell you this board is long pass the point of saving

When did this happen? Who merged with us?

now bane I can get into

a few days ago and with Sup Forums

>How do we save Sup Forums?

There's only one man fit for this job

inb4 Sup Forums boogeyman

It's too late.

ffs kys Sup Forums

Only I can save you all now.
youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk

Add more hoverboards.

youtu.be/Zog-ZsnfAiU

A return to Bane. Those were the good days, the best of times. I remember when at least 3 of the threads on the first page were related to Baneposting, and this was a regular thing you know!

Fuck everyone's boogeymen in general. The perpetual mental gymnastics shitposters go through to constantly perceive themselves as the victims of the universe is just fucking boring.

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

Brapposting was a mistake. I want Quentinposting back.

His trips confirms it fag

That's a big fart

uno brap @ 3:17

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

we kill this guy once and for all

rabb.it/r/nc8p24

is this the new Goblin?

?

We wait, soon the FBI will pick up all the Sup Forumssters and they wont be shitting up the board with their antisemtism and latent homosexuality.

HONEYPOT

youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g