/cfg/ MEME DIVISION : Controlled Opposition, The Musical Edition

This is a thread for dumping, creating and discussing anti-Hillary and anti-CF memes for immediate insertion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/uTvFc
youtube.com/watch?v=UtKNexa1rS0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/user/MrCati/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

the /cfg/ meme starter pack V2 contains:

/cfg/ Google Doc text file - July 12 2016 version
guide of advanced meme warfare 1.3
guide of using gimp to make /cfg/ memes
gimp programs for windows and mac
guide of using adobe photoshop cc 2015 to make /cfg/ memes
memetic warfare font pack - containing fonts used in Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump presidential campaigns
blank folder - containing over 100 images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - containing over 600 completed memes collected from previous /cfg/ threads

mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

font suggested by belgian user

Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

#####

archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/uTvFc

Is there any evidence to suggest that this is working?

format guide

(((Alinksy))) Rules for Radicals

Followers Guide

font/color guide

peak hours guide

Double Satan GET
>666 + 666
>Hillary + Soros

Official Trump and Hillary font guide

>tfw

We make some serious memes

But some chuckle-tier memes too

some people make Gifs

Let's start memes showing the utopia we could build with Trump, vs the dilapidated heap the US and greater world would turn into with Hillary. When there is fear, let us offer hope. Let us restore the US closer to its original goals, with all modern innovations such as equal rights and protection under the law. Let us show what modern technology, paired with a nation of inventors and artists, within the framework of a visionary president, could accomplish. Let us once again show the world what's possible!

What we do isn't REALLY slander, and Hillary shouldn't take it personally

nice drop shadow on the text

>Let us once again show the world what's possible!
Right with you m8. We could use your help if you're not already giving it.

>Rand "Bants" Paul: "I think an indictment would be a good idea, followed by a prison sentence"

youtube.com/watch?v=UtKNexa1rS0

Nice. He's no Trump but that was a based comment.

By the way, today was a fanTASTIC day for bashing Hillary. That #28pages thing was a motherfucking GODSEND. Oh, the slander, the accusations!!!

I'll begin. If we offer substantive and radical hope to the US, it will shine to the rest of the world. The world as a whole is in need of some major love and let's begin at home. #1 What are the categories of most essential need to have a utopia? #2 What resources do we have to work with? #3 What are examples of what that could look like? #4 How can Trump's platform offer a supportive framework for those things when Hillary's cannot?

I'll work on several examples of each and in the meantime I'd like to know what others can come up with.

>How can Trump's platform offer a supportive framework for those things when Hillary's cannot
I see you on that. My issue is the following : We are, at the moment, playing a dangerous balancing acct. Sure, if the trump accts out there, of which there are plenty, want to push this Trump-Utopia angle, that's fine. They already sort of do imo, some more ironically than others.
My problem is this : half of America , at the moment, is not voting for Trump. Wouldn't you rather just bash Hillary into the ground and make sure that Bernouts won't vote HRC? Cause that is a collosal task in itself senpai. Just a thought on where we are currently at.

#1 Rebuilding of infrastructure, skipping current cutting edge technology, going right to next gen. Our infrastructure is an entire generation old, so we have an opportunity to skip the current generation and show once again how innovative the people of the US can be.

#2 A culture of individual empowerment, and a global base of immigration of those who want the freedom to make something meaningful of their lives. (ignore the gibme immigration entitlement programs of the left have encouraged over the past generation)

#3 I want to see cities designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. I want to see how next gen building can give us zero-compromise innovation. Why don't roads have integrated solar panels? Why isn't there enough transit infrastructure so there isn't road traffic, making the solar panels worthwhile. I want to see VR models of examples Trump's team comes up with. These would be mere examples offered by what the Trump platform framework would support.

#4 Hillary can't rival Trump's experience and qualifications as a builder. He knows how to build, how to manage. He knows innovation doesn't happen because of feels. Hillary proposes blowing productive capital on entitlement programs, Trump proposes empowering people with investment of productive capital.

#5 What are our impediments to Utopia?
Too much unnecessary regulation that bogs down productivity and innovation. Not enough necessary regulation, ensuring fair market practices putting a stop to rule of megacorporations.

Example of a stylish template by the templatefag, one of the more based leafs out there.

I don't see it as an exclusive choice. Both need to be done because let's say Hillary's crimes take her down, the US and world are still falling apart. But if we also focus attention on solving root problems, and inspiring people, we capitalize on much-needed opportunity while preparing a plan for #MAGA #BTEB

>#1
Webster Tarpley talks a lot about investing in infrastructure, and Trump talking about it is one of the main reasons I am open to giving the Republican party another chance. The money spent in Iraq and other ME countries since 9-11 could have rebuilt our entire country's infrastructure. If it could, it can.

Rules for radicals:
>fight what you hate by becoming it
gross

I'm ok, nothing compared to Justine

forgot pic

I want to see all of that too, but it's just projecting if you think Don will accomplish that imo. Due to his small-gov.t-conservative base, private sector would have to step up in a concerted effort and that rarely happens tbqh

>I don't see it as an exclusive choice. Both need to be done
I agree with you, i'd love to make pro-trump memes as well, but idk mane.. Trump's a loose cannon, very divisive and I don't think leftists and general humor-less normies, antifa-fags etc will ever be convinced.
Our resources are stretched very thin most of the time - stretched more thin than you may think - and some days, believe it or not, not a single pro-quality meme is produced. Imagine of 1/2 of the boys started making trump memes, and other half anti-HRC; nothing would get done.

I always say though: there will be a moment where we might indeed have to push for Trump, can't just bash your way to the White House, I think. A lot to consider.

>I'm ok
don't sell yourself short senpai. Top quality producc; for free even.

>but it's just projecting if you think Don will accomplish that imo
If we can memeforcefive hard enough to take down one of the biggest criminals in recent history, we can ensure a BUILDER follows through on a massive rebuilding project. Small government can achieve big things best, we issue municipalities huge zero interest loans for investment and other projects that pass a high standard for cutting edge technology. Most successful projects are studied as well as failures. Over a decade we have a large library, and installation, of nationwide next gen infrastructure. And that's just a start.

>fight what you hate by becoming it
Can't discount that strategy, gross or not that's partially what we do. At least the Twitterfags do.

>Our resources are stretched very thin most of the time
I'm not taking the position Trump is perfect. Look at his comments about encryption. If his campaign staff were with it he'd not only protect encryption, and internet anonymity, but develop a program for software patent reform. There's 8% more votes right there, and from some of the most influential among us.

We don't have to become criminals to point out Hillary's criminal behavior. In fact, we musn't. The enemy counts on that. Why do you think they pushed so hard from early on to find an example of something Trump has done that "looks like" something the Clintons have done? It's a psyop to muddy the waters.

Jill Stein's donation were skyrocketing according to some anons.
The main goal of this operation is getting bernouts to not vote Hillary.

>we can ensure a BUILDER follows through on a massive rebuilding project
Can't argue with you there senpai. Everything you said is the exact way Don SHOULD be marketed; hell that's what people believe already. Those are all good points to push once we hit phase 3 or 4.

>There's 8% more votes right there, and from some of the most influential among us
[CITATION NEEDED]
Sorry i had to go there ;) He's def not perfect, trumpgen created this mythical aura around him, without that, who knows where he's be. Least that's how I see it. Don't they make memes anymore? Pushing trump, at least in the here and now, should be their job. Unless they'd rather fap to awoo girls and post reaction pics.
>We don't have to become criminals to point out Hillary's criminal behavior. In fact, we musn't.
certainly not, no.Not what that statement means, to me at least. Become the enemy: befriend them by sharing their views for a time, ,and then pump them full of high-test memeage.

>The main goal of this operation is getting bernouts to not vote Hillary.
Ya boy, not your first time here.

>hit phase 3 or 4
That's what I thought. My plan was to wait until post convention to begin the utopia push so JEB "Ashamed Of My Name" Bush, #cruzlim, Newt "AllBottom" Gangreenitch couldn't steal his ideas and the nomination. The problem is the enemy has been forced to speed up their timeline IMO and I think we have a defcon 2 need for love/hope to release valve the fear/hate from the recent violence from terrorists like #BLM #Deray4Treason.

>Don't they make memes anymore?
I'm newfag and I think I assumed a CFG would also be pro Trump, because even if you don't vote for him Trump > Hillary is still -Hillary strategy. I could be wrong though. 8% more votes would come from 2% more votes of geeks that are influential and would get another 6% of normals for Trump on their own, because we hate seeing tech be ruined by classic big biz greed. (1 click patent up your asshole Besos)

the 80s are alive

>befriend them by sharing their views for a time, ,and then pump them full of high-test memeage
With you on that.

dat vaporwave a e s t h e t i c.
luh dat

>1 click patent up your asshole Besos
Speaking of Jeff "1 Lick" Bozos, he owns Washington Post. What could tie in better with Trump's shitting on WaPo than with a substantive policy to the owner's very contrary, software patent reform!

>I think we have a defcon 2 need for love/hope to release valve the fear/hate
Oh yeah, definitely. That's why there's so many Berners out there, still hoping, cause that was his platform mainly. At lot of ppl, that's their whole politcal vocab: disenfranchised this, working class that... Trump could benefit from a lovy-dovy makeover for that reason alone.
>I'm newfag and I think I assumed a CFG would also be pro Trump
It's fine if you're a newfag. Everyone is welcome here senpai.
CFG is incredibly pro-trump ofc, but we have to follow a certain strategy, and part of that is because we're tackling not just a political candidate (HRC) but also an organization (CF) at the same time, which means there's a significant crossover between both types of memes, we use the research boys' material and attack both the candidate and the org. That's all. Imo for sure the TrumpGen boys should be on that, and I've no doubt they are, to a less concerted degree than us maybe, but still.

>political candidate (HRC) but also an organization (CF) at the same time
That's understandable. Which is the best thread for working on constructive memes for Trump's campaign and running into the campaign insider? I really think the idea would not only make a big difference in the election, but here now today, directly calming the defcon 2 we have re: Obunghole's martial law ideas.

Which is the best thread for working on constructive memes for Trump's campaign
Contructive memes? None so far, thing is, trumpgen is like the rest of Sup Forums, it IS Sup Forums,they just dump what they have, not a workshop atmosphere like here. You'd have to show some finished product before they'd take you seriously.

Major strategic weakness IMO. So Trump leaves the door open to MSM deceivers constantly beating the drum that Trump has no specific policies. You're fighting the enemy head on, I'm suggesting we also disarm the enemy. If Trump's policies to #MAGA are taken to meme level, the deceivers could be easily and quickly disarmed, and in a way that's immediately appealing to all but the most loyal Hillary supporter.

> I'm suggesting we also disarm the enemy
what you're asking for is an organized, concerted effort. I understand, and I think you're right. Idk, I think you should approach TrumpGen, the OP specifically, think it's always the same one. "TrumpOP", but like I said, they might ignore you, they don't take requests, as far as I know, it's more like, make a meme and dump it type of thing. Who knows, maybe somebody will like the idea and make you something, but anyway, I'm going to stop assuming, haven't been there in months. Approach TeumpOP and see what happens.

a few tactics, many unexplored.

STRATEGY BREAD

As far as children's rights memeing goes, don't forget about haiti.

bump.

This, /cfg/, and /TrumpGeneral/ are super important.

Hey template bro, have you made a stylish version of this pic yet : Just without the "villain" part, she looks sinister af it would be perfect for some really negative stuff.

>google image Hillary Clinton
>nothing but flattering photos
>google image Donald Trump
>bunch of shitty photos

Please turn this into a meme.

>"If the candidate you support has blood on their hands then so do you."

Clinton voted for the Iraq war twice

She helped militarize police in Haiti costing hundreds of lives.

People are worried about what Trump might do. Meanwhile I'm more worried about what Clinton has already done.

>don't forget about haiti.
I'd have to look it up, not too familiar with the haiti thing? give me a tl;dr

oy, looks good, shall do

>This, /cfg/, and /TrumpGeneral/ are super important
yeah baby, could'nt agree more thx for bump
>shall do
we love you, no homo.

use the right twitter font it doesn't look authentic.

>"If the candidate you support has blood on their hands then so do you."
that's good. The war-monger angle is good stuff, hits the softies out there hard. Can definitely push that more.

There should be a whole section dedicated to haiti in the google doc/website.
Not everything is known yet but most of the facts can be surmised, but I'll boil it down to this, go take one look at haiti today and realize that the clintons made bank off of haiti earthquake disaster relief, because very little of the money they collected for haiti ended up going towards anything charitable or reconstructive to haiti or haitians, unless you want to count ending up with ownership of their gold mining.

>right font
You're totally right. Been meaning to redo them all.

>because very little of the money they collected for haiti ended up going towards anything charitable
You had me at "disaster relief". Her profiting from black suffering is fantastic to pursue. Going to have to find the exact numbers and a source, but consider your posts capped.

Good work, Watson.

Yeah Infowars is on point; I used to think Alex Jones was out of his mind, but he's mostly red-pilled af.

>mfw through a prolonged 4 month memetic operations campaign Sup Forums directly influences who becomes the president of the U.S.

Would love to see one of these that specifically focus on her coy relationship with notorious muckraker Davidd Brock (who runs your main opposition, Correct The Record)

Waton's good Jones is a fucking faggot. Bitch can't keep his mouth shut, so rude and unprofessional. Follows it with "sorry sorry I just $excuse". I'd be ashamed of myself if I acted like that. He hurts our case almost as much as helps it with his style IMO.

Also the hillary victory fund ponzi scheme that swindled state parties out of million and dumped it into Clinton PACs

step 1 complete

this is weird, making more

bump for my countrymen fighting for western society

Good work you autistic faggots. Can somebody explain the influx of shilling over Pence? Who the fuck cares about the VP choice in all reality?

The guy is going to be a lapdog akin to Biden. Same role, correct?

JEB "Ashamed Of My Name" Bush and Newt "FullBottom" Gangreenitch are behind it.

> Sup Forums directly influences who becomes the president of the U.S.
Maybe, maybe. A lot of things can have an influence, hell if some washed-up celebrity endorsement can help Hillary's bid, why could'nt we influence trump's?
Gotta stay humble though, as I always say, we are just spokes in Kek's great fire wheel.

>Bitch can't keep his mouth shut, so rude and unprofessional.
definite blowhard - his last video was great tho, his race war one in any case. I agree that it's not wise to treat the CF the same way as he would treat, say, the illuminati, super tinfoil stuff scares ppl away. Lot of ppl automatically disregard anything that comes from Infowars in the first place. THough maybe they've cleaned up their brand some.

>A response to your petition on Black Lives Matter

>Blah blah blah, black people are rioting because of police and we support that...

>Blah blah blah, you're racist for being scared...

>Blah blah blah, you're racist because you don't know what black lives matter are about...

>"The White House plays no role in designating domestic terror organizations. The U.S. government does not generate a list of domestic terror organizations, and therefore we are not able to address the formal request of your petition. We encourage you to engage with your community in the ongoing discussion of how we can better build trust and safety in our communities."

>"Thank you for your participation in the We the People platform. We'll be back in touch soon."

>-- The We the People Team

this is for the petition on putting black lives matter on the U.S. government's terror organizations list. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AMERICAN TO SIGN THIS.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

also bump

>bump for my countrymen fighting for western society
wanna join, unless you already have. We can use all the help we can get.

>super tinfoil stuff scares ppl away
Yes and hyperventilation is not a solution to anything. If you'd like to see some calmly presented videos with intrigue, youtube.com/user/MrCati/videos

sinister as hell. Don't you love her facial expression? gonna be GOLD, Jerry, GOLD

OP's gotta get some sleep boys, bump if you can
thanks for everything as usual senpai
DEUS VULT

werdup get your rest, the Globalists are comin! Great work on the threads

ooo #StopBeingNice

#GoldJerryGold goes perfectly with law & order candidate.

#NiceGoysFinishLast