Fucking Roach army

Seriously what the fuck?

How do a bunch of Soldiers with massive military power, tanks, jets, and battleships get BTFO in just a few hours?

Top fucking kek.

Turkey has the worst military ever.

A bunch of Soldiers get BTFO by some police and civilian roaches.

Absolutely insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1jS0GILgo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sending in riots against armed forces is like fighting a girl.

You fight back, you lose

Statistics/Sources/Information on military capability of the armies all over the world are highly exaggerated.

This includes the US.

Yea this shit was supposed to go to war with Russia a couple of months ago. Gets BTFO by police.

>This includes the US.
Uber kek.

False flag.
>sent on training mission
>find out it's real when being attacked
>guess who gets to purge the armed forces and government

It was only a small part of the military that was involved...

lots of the old guard were already purged years ago and replaced with loyal lackeys of erdogan

You don't understand
Roach police and civilians are even harder than the military which is the best in the world

Jesus Christ Australia at least try

keep dreaming borat

They weren't very many. Only a small part of the army participated. They were relying on people to join in and for the rest of the military to fall in line with them but it didn't happen. The vast majority of the military remained loyal

False flag by Erdogan to justify a crackdown on his opponents.

You really think a couple of ragtag Colonels are going to try to overthrow the government with literally fewer than 1000 men? no chance.

Erdogan orchestrated it, he had people on the streets ready to go in a show of "support" for his leadership.

Today he will crack down on all his opponents who no doubt will be linked to this alleged coup.

False flag successful: Now Erdogan will do whatever he wants to end his transformation of Turkey into a Muslim Brotherhood state.

Erdogan says this attempt is a gift from God... Because it gives him opportunity to cleanse the opposition.

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

Screen cap this it will eventually come out

They didn't fight back and they lost. They got lynched and thrown off the bridges.

Clearly your idea is shit, good that we're learning this now.

they didnt have the necessary resolve to actually fire on police and civilians.
the egyptian army killed tons of civilians

> implying me government doesn't underexaggerate its military capability to keep the peace
> implying Obama is actually disarming our nukes

So, both fighting and not fighting where shit options?

What did you want them to do? Fight to the death against civilians?

Show me your uncut dutch penis pls.

This would make a good game or movie.

On topic: remember that there are international cross-country training programs and outreach for militaries and special forces. Turkey is going to get mad fun of for YEARS over this incident. "Are you sure you guys are okay with this exercise? I mean, we're not police, but we're still pretty tough. We can go easy on you..."

It's just a night of long knifes, nothing to be excited about.

>a couple people were saying this was a false flag since yesterday
>rest of Sup Forums was going IST HEBBENING KEK

What an amazing coup, trying to take over the entire country with 1000 men.

Read on the previous military coups in Turkey to see how the army can shut down the entire country in one night in a real coup.

They should have brought less lethal weaponry.

They didn't plan for eventualities because people who aren't white aren't self-aware and can't think ahead or even invent anything and non-whites should be killed but jews won't let us.

Morons...it's just a demonstration of power by Erdogan

harder in a sence that their chitinous shell is thicker?

EVERYONE OUT

GET THE FUCK OUT

If you hadn't noticed Muslim militaries are horribad, look at what Israel did to them.

When was the last time you won a war? Maybe the civil war?

tfw its fucking real

more flights heading the same way from the east

Well, remember what happened to the Iraqi army? They were slaughtered by ISIS like chickens.

Oh shit

Looks like normal resumed aero traffic.

If I'm in a tank, and a mob of screaming mudslimes are going to tear me apart if I surrender, you can bet your ass I'd floor the fucking pedal right through them.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

WWIII

So was the air force in on the coup or not?

So...is the military gonna have a real coup after this blatant power grab false flag?

>turkroaches can't even coup proper

If we never had to worry about civilians, we would've won them all.

Not murdering everything kinda holds you back

No, I think this was a real coup but it was led by the only people that hadn't been purged by Erdogan before.
Turkey is fucked, no one can oppose Erdogan now. He's just going to rig elections until he dies.

>this includes the US

We'd still fuck everyone in the world up uncuffed.

Its nothing.

>Implying the coup was not a red flag for Erdogan to give himself complete control at the expense of some civilians

The only reason we hold back is because of Europe trying to make up for their colonization sins.

>killing civillians during the coup

You're doing it wrong, m8..

I just don't get this.

>mob of people
>mob of people on my tank
>how to get them off ???
>getting out of my tank and talking to them sure will help

It's not like swinging the cannon 360 degrees would of helped at getting people off of it or anything

It's like slimes don't even think...

oh wait

No because Roach King already changed enough of the guard to be on his side.

He corrupted the checks and balances Ataturk set up for the Republic which was the military.

If any leader got uppity about installing Islamic Law the Military would shit on them.

I just got off work and have had a dead phone all day, please tell me it's not over already! What happened?

You must be ecstatic that backwards ass fundies kept your dictator in power. Enjoy turning into Saudi Arabia 2.0 fuckhead

a fucking constellation

yes normal air traffic waht about it

world war 3 is happening

nukes are flying

get into cover now

It was clearly false flag.
Far too few soldiers, simple mistakes made, Erdogan was in the air openly broadcasting his location while the coup had multiple jets in the air at the same time.

Also as soon as Erdogan was on the ground suddenly lots of officers are being arrested. Officers that had no connection to the coup. He's begun the purge he always WANTED to do but never could.

with the power of Allah (takbir)

youtube.com/watch?v=h1jS0GILgo8

*tips fedora*

This

Did you see the APC that say there for 40 minutes while the protestors got tools to cut open the hatches

Fucking pathetic

it is not coup, just some soldiers and 1 military base

ties to fatulla cullen sect?

They hit your two main cities with air strikes, gunships, and tanks

>nothing happened

>How do a bunch of Soldiers with massive military power, tanks, jets, and battleships get BTFO in just a few hours?

You mean all ~1000 of them against the rest of Turkish military?

Are you fucking stupid?

But why would the generals go along with a staged coup?

>gunships

did this really happen?

i only saw air and tanks

They didn't, but Erdogan is gonna purge them anyway. Gotta make room for the new Muslim recruits.

You don't get that that's exactly the plan:

>see tank running over people in the media
>OMG, my roach brain tells me erdogan is right actually and military is bad

go out to shill for imam erdogan

lol, i know that i am living in ankara, but if coup doesn't support by general, i can't be happen

Hmm, we gonna get some regime change in the next 10 years? Operation roach motel

I guess this means Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia, and the Kurds should go forth and invade already.

just tanks attack helikopter and some jets

We've been cockblocked since dropping the first nukes in conflict. The world batted us on the nose with a newspaper for killing civilians and we've been whimpering in the corner ever since.

Was it only 1,000 troops? God damn the rebels are idiots.

These weren't the top generals.

It's been said the highest general was a 1 star if that possiby. They might not have known it was staged even, they were convinced to do it by someone on the promise "once you get it going the rest of the army will get behind you, you must be the hero to start it" etc. and then of course it all backfires and Erdogan comes on top.

Or drop gas through the bottom hatch. SOP for getting bitches off your tank.

he is actually right though i looked and gunship is basically attack helicoptor

i thought he meant a war ship

>you can't kill civilians
>it's okay to let a few civilains completely shut down your military
>you have to respect human rights no matter what

none of these things are true, pol. take this as a learning experience. trying to be nice and civil will get you killed. it's weakness and it's stupid.

it's also not how real militaries operate. you *never* surrender to civilians or police. you only surrender to other military, who will treat you more appropriately.

additionally, you can shoot civilans, children, babies, etc. first you fire warning shots. then you attempt to use non-lethal force. then if escalation continues, you begin using lethal force to protect yourself and your platoon.

the coup fucked up hard, they weren't prepared to be real soldiers

Don't care, still better than dieing to the sound of islamic chants.

The turkish military won't cower to Erdogan.

you guys hearing anything about a fatula cullen sect within the army? been mentioned a few times on this board basically a small non secular sect that probabaly gave erodrogan a cause to purge them all now

Holy shit. My dad Mehmet came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken kebab and I literally screamed at him and hit the plate of chicken kebab out of his hand. He started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on him. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my dad but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck are they losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want the army to get rid of the AKP. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought Erdogan had left the country???? This is so fucked.

The rebels are just a small group. Considering what happened last night, Turkey would have been destroyed if it was the entire army

1 air force and some tank units, but even soldiers weren't know what they are doing or what they are fighting for.

it doesn't matter at that point. trying to compete for 'public relations' and 'media image' makes a military completely ineffective. they tried to do what you suggest and they got lynched anyway.

learn from this

they didnt want to murder civilians en masse

Then the highest generals must have been complicit how could they not know about a coup in their ranks? Why would powerful military officials want Erdogan to have more power?

And now they get murdered instead. You did it, military!

KEK this has to be fucking fake

if your talking about the on periscope the apc couldnt move
they had parked police cars and shit and there was so many people there
im sure if they hadnt let themselves get into that position they would be fine

Damn.

The coup is fake, yeah. Erdogan needed an excuse to expand his power and purge the military.

If this was a real coup then Erdogan's head would be on a pike by now.

'en masse' is a meme. nobody is going to run into gunfire en masse, they go fucking home instead

strength wins. weakness doesn't

You are legitimately retarded. I'm saying this was staged by the dictator to begin with.

Fucking teenagers who have never seen a coup getting excited, thinking a government is overthrown by blocking a bridge and airports.

DELETE THIS

>Civilians
You mean Muslims?

Worked with Crimea

Turkey would exterminate Israel with little effort.

How stupid do you have to speak of Turkey and Arabs in the same sentence.

Just give the Muslims a taste of blood with no fear of punishment and they go into a frenzy for more.

Guilty. innocent. Doesn't matter as long as it's more blood to spill.

> small military group
> primarily at the colonel level
> navy didn't join

Small ditch effort by a minor military faction before turkroach fully consolidates his power