Lebron’s Tarnished Legacy

If Lebron were to join the warriors it would not tarnish his legacy.
Joining a good team does not deny his greatness. He’s already proved himself as a great player, he would just be playing on a great team. This would not deny his greatness.
Sure, people would think he’s a bitch, snake, faggot, etc. but that doesn’t mean he as an individual is bad.

TL:DR
I think the warriors "legacy" would be much more tarnished. They act like adding KD was perfectly in the spirit of competition, let them sign LeBum and take that theory to its logical end.

No. Adding LBJ would mean losing a couple allstars to clear up capspace which would make it a different team. If they were, by some miracle, able to keep the starting 4, that’s when it would be tarnished.

Being a team-changing whore is tarnishing your legacy.

Michael Jordan only needed Socttie Pippen, who wasn't even that great, to win 6 championships with the bulls. Who's LeBron needed so far? Wade, Bosh, Kyrie? His reputation would surely be tarnished and would not even be in the conversation for Top 5 all time

Recent tarnished legacies: Kyrie, Hayward, CP3, KD.
Why does no one think the first 3 have tarnished legacies?

>scottie pippen wasn't so great
Lmao
Also, Jordan's competition were never as good as LeBron's competition

Underagefag detected

Pippen and hordan wernt even the only hall of famers on that team. Much less good players

Scottie is the klay thompson for curry and kyrie to lbj

>klay is better than, or even comparable to lebron
fuck off

>anyone in basketball having a legacy

You can't tarnish a legacy if you don't have one in the first place.
I mean, what's CP3 legacy? Reaching the 2 round of the play offs twice in his career?

The east in Jordan's era was vastly superior to the east now. Only team Lebron races better than Jordan did are the Warriors. And that is mostly due to the rules of today's NBA. Mind you the Bad Boy Pistons were Jordan's era Warriors. Rules allowed them to literally commit assault on the court. Rules today allow the Warriors to play their brand of ball.

>couple allstars means 1 person

>anything Stephen A says

this.

also, speaking as a casual fan who doesn't support a team and just likes certain players, with lebron being my favourite, the GOAT deserves to have the most rings so I wouldn't be mad about him going to the warriors

His legacy is already tarnished for even thinking of this. Doesn’t matter if it’s meant to sabotage or if he’s being genuinely interested. The most dramatic superstar in sports history.

OP literally proved stephen A wrong. Did you even read the post?

>the GOAT deserves

klay is 5 years younger