Has anyone been on social media during the coup? Nearly everyone is making the military out to be the bad guys...

Has anyone been on social media during the coup? Nearly everyone is making the military out to be the bad guys. It's honestly very scary to see people defending a soon to be dictatorship like this. If the american revolution had taken place now i wonder if these same people would be defending the brits

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/7/15/12204368/turkey-coup-expert
waz.m.derwesten.de/dw/staedte/duisburg/tausende-demonstrieren-in-der-nacht-gegen-putschversuch-id12012256.html?service=mobile
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nearly everyone is making the military out to be the bad guys.

Where have you been? Reddit has been hailing the military as the good guys all along since it began.

They were defending the brits then too.

The problem is Erdoraoch has "cleansed" all media stations a year ago. They either closed or are run by erdogan shills now.

The Turks are scared because of the war at syria. And while Erdoroach secretly supports the IS, all media stations shill so hard for him that they just choosed to believe the media.

Sad day for turkey.

there is an image for this.

>And while Erdoroach secretly supports the IS
>secretly
haven't they literally shot down russian jets on missions to bomb isis, how is that secretive in any way

"I hope that the coup will fail. Assuming that is what happens, it will clear the way for total domination of Turkish politics by Erdogan. It will make it easier for him to make the constitutional changes he wants to make himself essentially the one and only politician deciding everything in the country."

I can't believe what I'm reading.

Source:
vox.com/2016/7/15/12204368/turkey-coup-expert

It seems it already failed
And yes this will provide him full power over completely everything goverment related

Thats democratic though. When the people want to live under a Sultan in a muslim country then it is their right to choose this future.

I agree with you. I guess some roaches are alright, and I'd advice them to get out of the country until it's too late. Just don't be a fucking refugee, migrate somewhere legally on a work visa

So considering how badly this coup was organised, what do you guys reckon the odds are that Erdogan organised this himself to gain from the outcome?

I'd defend the brits desu

>If the american revolution had taken place now i wonder if these same people would be defending the brits
As they should. Betraying your people and homeland and siding with your eternal enemy to create a mongrel state just because you didn't want to pay taxes is pathetic. No better than BLM which you all claim to despise

>tfw Redditards are actually our allies

It's unfortunate that a large majority of the population live in barren shitholes and are typically uneducated peasants. Then you have good people in urban centers who actually have common sense and want him out, but just have to suck it up as voting for anybody else won't be enough.

Difference is, we were the good guys then.

Doubtful that he organized it. Highly likely that he knew about it and made moves to force the hand of the rebels before they could mobilize broad support. He will consolidate his power in the fallout, but that doesn't mean that he orchestrated it. He's simply an opportunist.

Nah not really.
This was highly a real coup attempt by a small group in the military. But they were badly organized and did not realize how brainless our people can be so they fucked up after goverments call out for people to go out to streets and riot.

The people deserve the government they get. Where were the protestors a few years ago? After this attempt you literally cannot complain you live in a shithole as bombings happen everyday and tourism and economic money goes down the drain.

this. Rule Britannia.

I hate to posit reality here but I would wait a few days. Militaries don't organize most of their forces near cities. It may have died down in the cities but for all you know the troops on the frontier and in bases in the middle of nowhere are rolling deep towards Istanbul

its not the end , they will stage something in a few months if its died down now. Turks who work in my town criticize the President all the time , but they have the freedom to do so as they are in UK.

The world is filled with blue-pilled normies brainwashed by mainstream media what else is new?

iFunny was fucking lit

Hail to the new masterbaiter!
Now he knows whose the real allies.
Well played.

somebody has to eat the poison berries so we know they're poisonous and that poison berries exist.

Thanks turkey, If this shit happens in our country I won't hesitate to unload on tan americans chanting about the snack bar.

No surprise. The idea of a millitary coup is always perceived as a bad thing in media, the idiot masses who cant think for them selves eat it all up, usually subconsciously. For example media like starwars.

Everybody on my facebook are supporting military?

hey I didn't know you were your own country

It's starting to look like this wasn't a real coup, because it didn't have the backing of the entire military.

To be fair we don't know who would have taken over from Erdogan if the coup succeeded. The next guy could have been even worse.

its an autonomous region of Finland

It's starting to look like it wasn't the Kemalists so it wouldn't have been much good. Probably would've triggered civil war since the Kemalists couldn't in good conscience let them take over.

The brits were the good guys faggot.

Don't forget about:
>Turkey buying ISIS oil
>injured ISIS fighters revceiving medica treatment in Turkish hospitals
>Turkey suppliyng ISIS with weaponry
>Turkish border police literally letting ISIS candidates pass to reach their objective
>absolute lack of border cnotrol for "refugees" - Turkey lets anyone enter Europe with no background checks whatsoever
>Turkey supplying jihadis who are already in Europe with weapons (the pump action shotguns shipment a few months ago)

>Founding Fathers send a peaceful petition to King George (German) to end hostilities and begin friendly negotiations as is their right as his subjects
>He bombs them and occupies New York
No wonder you were the America of the 18th century

They just assumed the people would be on their side.

>reddit
Outing yourself openly, you lefty scum? Fuck off back there.

>Implying Americans were the good guys in the revolution

Nah, it's over. They didnt get the people with them, it's not going to happen.

why didnt military just assasinate erdogan?? why are turks such failures in everything

We learned our suppressive ways from the Bongs

You were too cheap to pay your taxes so you chimped out like BLM. You were the bad guys.

Nothing about a sultanate is nowhere near democratic. Choosing to live in a dictatorship doesn't lead to democracy and isn't democracy in itself.

That's the exact reason the Middle East is a gigantic shithole - one dictator leaves and then "by the wll of the people" another pseudo-messiah takes his place and thing get even scarier.

Having a choice is only democracy when the outcome is beneficial to the majority of the population. Everything else is manipulation.

See
They started it. Anyway, you should be thankful, since if you're Anglo your ancestors were probably Tories who fled the colonies to settle Canada

Same here in France. I couldn't just believe it.

Shit like

>congratulation to brave turkish people who defended their democracy

This is insane.

We're not. We're finnish clay.

Might is right.

on kikebook i was surprised that some anti-lefty italian pages were commenting live the fact.
At least i was happy that someone in this shithole of country wanted this cunt dead.

heres what I posted earlier

Our leaders like Erdogan, because they see themselves in them: Noble, intelligent people ruling over ignorant masses.

We should hang the lot of them and kick out all Erdogan-loving Turks.

You have to be a special sort of stupid tomdefend the traitor Washington and his terrorist insurgency, but you are American so it makes sense.

Go and pray to your flag like the rest of your indoctrinated children.

If Turkey wants to be Islamist let them. Just because someone wrote a constitution after WW1 doesn't mean they have to follow it for eternity if the population doesn't want it (and they apparen#t don't want it and want to turn into a shithole instead)

More power to them.

>How DARE you want self-determination!
Guess you should cancel Brexit, eh Nigel?

>internet
>very scary

Yesterday night after friday evening prayer at mosks there were 5000 demonstrating for Erdogan in my city.
Neighbor-city had 3000 demonstrating for Erdogan.

Most of them "passport-germans" who can vote.
Thats fucking scary!

waz.m.derwesten.de/dw/staedte/duisburg/tausende-demonstrieren-in-der-nacht-gegen-putschversuch-id12012256.html?service=mobile

I suspect a lot of Turkish people condemning the coup privately wouldn't have an issue with it, had it succeeded in getting rid of Erdogan

I missed out on that pump action thing, what happened?

Is Erdogan yet safe with mommy Merkel?

Same here. All saying "we voted for Erdogan".

The scum should be deported. Let them live in the country of this faggot they love so much. But the leftists let Erdogan have power in Europe because his cronies vote for them. Bunch of fucking traitors. Why can't we select a foreign country where we want to vote? I'd pick Murica and vote Trump. How glorious that would be!

But we are white, which means we do not get as many rights as brown, terrorist-worshipping cunts.

the officers that attempted the coup are islamist from Gulen group, a one time supporter now the nemesis of erdoğan.
Turkey is the one of the few muslim countries (aside from indonesia and bosnia) that reasonably fair elections are held, and however imperfect it is a democracy is in place. So, this morning, even though some are rabid erdoğan fanatics I am proud of the turks who took the streets and resisted the coup. of course they gathered the balls to do so only after they were sure not the whole turkish armed forced were in the coup, just a small Gulenist minority.

>If the american revolution had taken place now i wonder if these same people would be defending the brits

But the British were the good guys. Even most American colonists supported the Crown.

Nah, he's probably not using protection :^)

That's not surprising. Most of the people who went to Germany back in the day were unqualified low IQ factory workers. Of course they support that fucking piece of shit erdoğan.

> vox

I don't even know what they want. It's like they want the whole world to fall into total chaos and destruction under authoritharian rule.