I don't really understand the whole Jewish conspiracies on Sup Forums

I don't really understand the whole Jewish conspiracies on Sup Forums....

If Jews are causing white genocide aren't they also causing Jewish genocide?

Won't Jews become minorities in Israel since 20% of their population is Arab?

In Israel they even have a Arab party who gets 5% of the vote and growing.

Also what about Muslim terrorist attacks in Israel? They have a lot of attacks because of their Muslim population.

I mean in 50 years it will only get worse for the Jews because of their demographic shift.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Expecting logic from conspiracy theorists on Sup Forums

kek

Why would killing whites force jews to accept arabs into Israel?
You actually think a bunch of dooncoons are any match for jews?

No response?

jews are not white. they are mixed.

The majority of jewish conspiracy theories you see on Sup Forums are memes. Sup Forums tries to be as politically edgy as it can be at all times. Being antisemetic is part of that.

>Won't Jews become minorities in Israel since 20% of their population is Arab?

Actually, 60% of Israel's population is already Arab if you count Mizrahim. Israel is basically an Arab country.

The problem are the Ashkenazi Jews, who reside primarily in Europe and America, they have been trying to destroy European civilization generations.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

>they aren't brainwashing their daughters to race mix
>they have racial identity and solidarity

The mudz wouldn't be such a problem if we weren't so cucked.

If the Jews are white then why is their nation in the Middle East, why was Abraham from modern-day Iraq, and why do they speak Hebrew- a semetic, non-Romanized language?

>If Jews are causing white genocide aren't they also causing Jewish genocide?
No. Jews are a self-insulated minority. They mostly marry other jews and have resisted any form of assimilation to their host cultures of thousands of years. They may lobby hard for miscegenation, diversity, and refugees but they have remarkably low rates of intermarriage.

>Won't Jews become minorities in Israel since 20% of their population is Arab?
I doubt it, between being second class citizens, lacking political influence, offering automatic citizenship to jews abroad, and encouraging settlement and high birth rates among their fundamentalists.

>In Israel they even have a Arab party who gets 5% of the vote and growing.
So they are about as powerful as the green party was?

>Also what about Muslim terrorist attacks in Israel? They have a lot of attacks because of their Muslim population.
They encourage it. Being global victims allows them to exert their political will both at home and abroad. If they weren't under "threat" they couldn't justify their policy.

But Israel is not judaism. Don't get me wrong they have enormous influence abroad, especially in american policy, and mossad gets away with insane amounts of atrocities, but most of the extremely wealthy jews are not zionists. They may help fund it but they are mostly self interested.

I knew it

Rabbits are all Jews

jews are just pols idead of the globalist
its a nickname meme
bc pol likes to be edgy nazis

Haters gonna Hate, user

players gonna play

Why does a virus kill it's host?

Jews just jew.

starting with your police

They're all Semites dude. They won't hesitate to kill each other or even their own to quench their own psychopathy.

>aren't they also causing Jewish genocide?

No, they take care to prevent it on a government level, unlike our Jewish organizations who actively lobby for opening the borders.
They have even given anti-pregnancy medication to black immigrants.