The brave coup leaders of turkish secularism

>the brave coup leaders of turkish secularism
Lel

Slave armies never fight very hard.

Anyone who isn't white is simply inferior to me

I would have dressed them as manbabies and paraded on the streets of Istanbul before executing them as an example.

Someone explain what's going on?

Islam just conquered another country

This is normal for arabs. Every once in a while they regulate their astronomical populations.

Coup leaders were forced to strip down and walk on the streets outside government buildings, before laying down on the ground

They aren't going to get executed right now, but it will happen soon probably

Roaches can't even coup correctly. Off to the roach motel with you...

>failed coup

welp them niggas gon' be executed

You just know those poor bastards in their underwear are going to be sodomized, this being Turkey and all.

lewd

>>Most Powerful Military in the Middle East

Surrenders in less than 24 hours

the fact that israel has a single nuke pisses me off to no end.

>no nuclear warheads

smdhtbqhf

Only a select few were involved. If they got the whole military to participate they probably would've won.

I wish all the lefists in the west would look at this and really understand just what it means that our governments are importing people who would secure a government no matter how bad and would even fight the army to secure its existence.

Sure Achmed, I bet it does. Better Israel has nukes than the mudslimes surrounding them, I say.

You need to be able to disdain someone because everyone where you're from thinks you're a GIANT ASSHOLE.

what u gonna do about it sand nigger?

defeated by kebabs with sticks

>w-we sure got them goyim

but how can anyone be inferior to you?

>Arabs
>modern War

You'd do the fucking same if there was a gun held to your head you fucking idiot.

This makes me so sad

I thought this was it for the kingroach for a while there

Just got back after about 2 or 3 hours. What happened? Is it over already?

Last I heard, the capitol was still in pro-coup control. What gives?

Typical Muslims. Surrender without a fight.

>israel
>80-200 nukes
>enough to kill over 10x the amount in the holocaust (only few nukes needed per major city)

why do the jews have this power?

The capital is held by the coup bit Istanbul is held by Erdogan and he is claiming to still be in control.

Well, now we know that Egypt > Turkey in this subject. The Egyptian Junta wasted no time in seizing absolute power, and rounding up ex-prez Morsi, imprisoning him, and condemning him to death along with thousands of other Muslim Brotherhood members.

If the roaches had played their cards right, Erdogan would be the one being paraded around in his underwear.

Intelligence wealth and powerful allies?

So civil war time? Or will they commit this walk of shame as well?

>wanting to fight a battle but giving up as soon as injury to yourself becomes a possibility

They should be doing fucking kamikazes

Mamluks were literally slaves and they btfoed crusaders and mongol invasions

They have that power as a doomsday weapon to hold off all of the mudslimes that surround them. Israel would nuke the entire middle east if the camel jockeys ever pushed too far.

Imagine the UK's position a few decades from now but if continental Europe was all around them instead.

European slaves though, whole different thing

This is not like your drug cartel, chico!

their coup win ratio is 2:2 now

Mexican mind

Most were turkic (real central asian turkic people, not the muslim greeks also known as turks of today)

I miss these days lad

weren't they roaches

>Israel - #2

Any good documentaries out there on those mother fuckers?

Erdogan just became dictator of Turkistan.

stfu even that plebs can shot down russian jet

They had terrible leaders, who the fuck leads an army of 1500 soldiers against an entire government?!

>atheists lmao

>nu-Sup Forums literally happy that jews have nuclear weapons
And I thought that people were joking when they made threads about people defending jews on Sup Forums.

Pretty much.

Now the only option is civil war or slavery.

I suspect the secular types will just flee the country instead of fighting.

I wonder what Turkroach president thinks of Germany now they refused to help him.

>Saudi Arabia
>56 billion budget
>no subs
KEK

They were indeed I stand corrected. Majority turkic with a minority of other peoples including europeans

Except these are just numbers

our military would make quick work of their """military""" if it ever came to that

Requesting kike military shitting and pissing themselves image

The Saudi military budget is 75% paying Hillary Clinton to make the Americans fight for them.

Just like it made quick work of Hezbollah, right? ;)

This just shows how cancerous Islam is. Turkish army isn't secular anymore, only these handful of rebels were. Now lets see how the West reacts.

It would have been more than enough if they had killed erdogan or captured enough top officials. I think they were hoping more of the military would join them

It was fuckin staged, bro. A trap layed for unloyal militaries